Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even if you get a girlfriend, she'll be getting spammed by dozens of guys on social media and her smartphone.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
JFL at thinking monogamy exists in the slightest. :lul:

ban women from smartphones and internet

Cope trying to will yourself to believe normies don't lifemog us to oblivion.
Every foid worth anything has guys trying to fuck her constantly, but she wouldn't be in a relationship with you unless she wanted to have sex with you specifically.

Cope trying to will yourself to believe normies don't lifemog us to oblivion.
Every foid worth anything has guys trying to fuck her constantly, but she wouldn't be in a relationship with you unless she wanted to have sex with you specifically.
they mog us no shit, never said otherwise
ban women from smartphones and internet

Every foid worth anything has guys trying to fuck her constantly
also this is EVERY FOID PERIOD. Even ugly chicks have normies hitting them up

If I had a Stacy girlfriend and I saw simps on her dms I’d probably go on a rampage tbhngl.

I knew it was over when I saw the meme about how many friend requests a man gets vs. how many a woman gets on facebook in the early 2010s

You will be fine unless she comes across a chad.

You will be fine unless she comes across a chad.
The likelihood of this is pretty damn high if she's 18-25 with access to instagram, snapchat and facebook where she can fawn over them all day every day. Let's not kid ourselves here, there isn't a western foid alive who doesn't use these services in some capacity.
Main qimg 5d54c2fa41c6cb85dd18e96264e69108