Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even IF you ascend you will have to deal with a foids entire family and friends

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Don't for a second think they will welcome you with open arms. On the contrary they will be critical of you because you literally dick their relative/best friend etc... and some of them probably planned it themselves.

So even IF you were really really lucky and this particular foid likes you for whatever reason, don't for a second think you are safe. Foids absorb EVERYTHING their social circle tell them and if she didn't realize you are too ugly or low status for her, her friends will surely point it out!

If a foids friends don't like you, it's basically Game Over.

if you were Chad, you could convince her to leave her family and never speak to her family again

if you were Chad, you could convince her to leave her family and never speak to her family again
You wouldn't even need to, they would think you are awesome, but yes you are correct you could do that.

Chads can convince foids of fucking anything.

Don't for a second think they will welcome you with open arms. On the contrary they will be critical of you because you literally dick their relative/best friend etc... and some of them probably planned it themselves.

So even IF you were really really lucky and this particular foid likes you for whatever reason, don't for a second think you are safe. Foids absorb EVERYTHING their social circle tell them and if she didn't realize you are too ugly or low status for her, her friends will surely point it out!

i will never ascend

Truth.

This proves that inceldom and ugly looks are about far more than just the lack of sexual success. They are about other forms social disadvantages as well. It's not just that foids don't want to be your gf/wife, because that's obvious. Others don't want you to be their friend/brother-in-law/son-in-law either.

this hit me hard.

I remember several years ago when I was bluepilled, I was on reddit reading about a bunch of stories about ricecels dating white girls. The white girls' friends and family would constantly make fun of her for dating such an ugly species like us, ask questions about our dick sizes, etc. Eventually, her friends would leave her, uninvited her from all social gatherings and parties, and make her really sad. Things would go back to normal for her as soon as she would end the relationships.

This is the dating life of a ricecel. Absolutely brutal.

Thanks for the warning bro.

I'll keep it in mind.