Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Deal with wife poisoning - use AI surveillance sensors

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
There's a solution to deal with terrorist, violent extremist women from poisoning their husbands, by utilizing technology. Since foids decided that if they didn't liked their husbands, they could just mass murder them by poisoning them, so all bets are off. Just like in a war, if you kill my soldiers, I'm gonna burn down the whole village.

The idea is to lock foids into a designated space in a basement or a room, or something else, to ensure that they will never leave the designated space.

Cameras, body sensors, laser sensors, motion detectors, all will be used to ensure foids won't leave the space.

If she left the space, the husband dies of "suspicious conditions", then the case shall be throughout investigated, and if proven guilt, the foid should be brought out publicly, be used as a toy for the public before said foid is made into a "decommission" state and rendered permanently out of service.

Meanwhile, men will be given education on how to treat their wives and what to look for.

There's a solution to deal with terrorist, violent extremist women from poisoning their husbands, by utilizing technology. Since foids decided that if they didn't liked their husbands, they could just mass murder them by poisoning them, so all bets are off. Just like in a war, if you kill my soldiers, I'm gonna burn down the whole village.

The idea is to lock foids into a designated space in a basement or a room, or something else, to ensure that they will never leave the designated space.

Cameras, body sensors, laser sensors, motion detectors, all will be used to ensure foids won't leave the space.

If she left the space, the husband dies of "suspicious conditions", then the case shall be throughout investigated, and if proven guilt, the foid should be brought out publicly, be used as a toy for the public before said foid is made into a "decommission" state and rendered permanently out of service.

Meanwhile, men will be given education on how to treat their wives and what to look for.
If a woman tries to poison a man, she must have her fingers and toes cut off, her teeth pulled out, and eyes and ears cut blind and death with a knife. Do it publicly if possible.

Last edited:
I'm immune to this threat model