Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

EVEN if you ascend it's still ovER

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
EVEN if you ascend your hypothetical partner will have more experience than you.

You don't understand how much attention Foids get. They have 100s of followers on Instagram and get countless DMs. You will not receive the amount of attention they do in a month in your whole life.

She will have been invited to parties, probably flirted with a bunch of guys, had crushes and been crushed on. This is the MINIMUM. If you live in the degenerate West, I'm sorry but your future wife will have ran through a dozen times already.

Whilst she's living life with friends and guys you're rotting in your room. You have not made social connections. You probably can't hold a proper conversation with a woman. No matter what, you guys will not be on the same wavelength of social intelligence.

How do you even cope?

There is one exception. If you live in a Muslim country and get a genuine Muslim TradWife.

JUST KIDNAP AND KEEP HER AS A SEX SLAVE THEORY, IF I CANT WIN THEN NO ONE WILL FUCKING EITHER

Cope, I love experienced women

its why dating apps have to be banned, social media rationed to only 5~8hrs per week

foids were not picky before as they had way less options and validations

I know why do you think im here

Foids are whores so there's no point building a relationship with them anyway. All they can do is take your child and your money, they can't love. They can only be fucking whores

Foids are whores so there's no point building a relationship with them anyway. All they can do is take your child and your money, they can't love. They can only be fucking whores

Based. The damage from inceldom is done.

i'll never ''ascend'' so i don't have to worry about that shit

oh hey whats up lonely

you know me on discord as brutal

She will probably fall victim to Western societal trends. She probably supports BLM (which would make you a cuck), she thinks only with her emotions, and she probably just hopes on all current trends.