Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if you approach 1,000 girls, you still won't be able to find a girlfriend.

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
I haven't talked to a girl in real life in about 3 months now, but if I were to approach women, i'd just assume everyone has a boyfriend at this point. I honestly think the people on here are missing the crucial factor that nearly every single women aged 15-25 will, without fail, already have a boyfriend. A rough estimate would be about 8/10 women are already taken by Chad or Chad-lite, 1/10 are voluntarily single, and maybe if you're lucky 1/10 girls just got out of a relationship. There is no biological purpose for women, other than to be pretty, and immediately be put on the top of the social hierarchy from the moment they're born. Females live complete celebrity lives compared to us, and being a friendless KHV is a complete different dimension compared to them.

tl;dr: I saw a post on here that said they would approach 1,000 girls, because they believed that there's no way not 1 in a 1000 girls would like them. They did the math wrong. It's over. There is no hope :feelsrope:

2016 was probably even more...telling.

"The only winning move is not to play"

Indeed for a trucel

I haven't talked to a girl in real life in about 3 months now, but if I were to approach women, i'd just assume everyone has a boyfriend at this point. I honestly think the people on here are missing the crucial factor that nearly every single women aged 15-25 will, without fail, already have a boyfriend. A rough estimate would be about 8/10 women are already taken by Chad or Chad-lite, 1/10 are voluntarily single, and maybe if you're lucky 1/10 girls just got out of a relationship. There is no biological purpose for women, other than to be pretty, and immediately be put on the top of the social hierarchy from the moment they're born. Females live complete celebrity lives compared to us, and being a friendless KHV is a complete different dimension compared to them.

tl;dr: I saw a post on here that said they would approach 1,000 girls, because they believed that there's no way not 1 in a 1000 girls would like them. They did the math wrong. It's over. There is no hope :feelsrope:
high IQ

I fucking hate those bitches who have boyfriends. I wanna shoot them up so bad in gta v

Just approach 1 million girls bro

You can’t predict the future. And it’s possible

This is true if you're going after moderately attractive women. You might succeed if you're going after morbidly obese landwhale single moms.

If I ever do ever manage to get a gf, i won’t the odds would be so astronomical that I might become gods most faithful servant

Thats the best way to know whether youre an Incel or not. To approach.

However if you even had to Approach in the first place, you are a mere normie at best, Truecel at worst.

Chad doesnt have to approach, the sluts approach him.

I saw a post on here that said they would approach 1,000 girls, because they believed that there's no way not 1 in a 1000 girls would like them.
uninstall's mission. Good times.

It's been a few years now - hopefully his PTSD isn't too bad by this point.

Based on the blackpilled knowledge I have, approaching is a terrible fucking strategy in this day and age. As we have social media, nobody but an ugly reject would resort to approaching IRL. So even if you were barely hot enough for some hole, the desperate act of approaching itself would probably swing you back into the "unattractive" territory.

The steps to attempt ascension, simply put, are
1. Looksmaxx
2. Expose yourself to women (bars, work, whatever) and let them make the first move
3. Use dating apps and social media
If you make the cut to some hole, she will let you know it

Only 3 months:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: :feelsree:

Foids talk to you? They just give me dirty looks and NEVER interact with me
It was my oneitis, she stopped talking to me for about 2 weeks and I also stopped going to school. she was the only thing keeping me sane :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Usually you know when it's s over for you if you blackpilled personally with my mental state i can't even have a talk with anyone without freaking out :feelsaww:

It was my oneitis, she stopped talking to me for about 2 weeks and I also stopped going to school. she was the only thing keeping me sane :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Screw you fakecel, at least you have a foid to talk to! I have nobody!:reeeeee:

Thats the best way to know whether youre an Incel or not. To approach.

However if you even had to Approach in the first place, you are a mere normie at best, Truecel at worst.

Chad doesnt have to approach, the sluts approach him.
Cope. Only low inhib chads get approached and thats still not that common

I know :feelsrope::feelsrope:just pass me the rope brocel

I gave up like a year ago. Before that I probably approached hundreds of foids. Rejected every single time.

@Ci Jey he was realcel