Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if women did care about personality, that does not help us because people judge personalities based on facial features

BabyFacedIncel

BabyFacedIncel

"Just take a shower and get a haircut"
-
No matter what this guy does, he will always look lazy, boring and someone who has no drive or ambition. He could work 7 days a week 12 hours a day, be a smart intellectual with unique thoughts and beliefs. But looking at his face, is any of that shown? No, to women this guy will always look like a lazy, unmotivated loser who is weak and lacks discipline simply because, thats what his facial features say.
0u4Ix3m

Women care about personalities, but things they care about come in a specific order, where item one is the sum of looks, voice and mannerisms. Lack in one department can be substituted with another — but only if it's from that sum. I've known women who'd flat out admit they are disgusted with how their chads look, but love them for their voices and their display of alpha male competence. I've also known women who fawned over pretty boys with honeylike voices who were utter mama boys, textbook examples of a wimp. And one of my coworkers has a husband who looks below average, has a funny castrate voice, but is incredibly socially competent. So, again, it's a sum of the three.
So if this guy on the picture will partially hide his chin, get a deep voice and will behave with the surety of an army general, he will get girls lining up at him. In theory. In practice, physical deformities cause mental damage ever since childhood, and it almost never can be repaired; not on one's own, anyway. Probably a talented psychotherapist like Jordan Peterson could fix such a man, but even with a very talented doctor it's 50/50 at best.

tl;dr — I'm not saying you're completely wrong, just throwing in my two cents hoping you're interested in the info.

I think personality ranks so far down the line it might as well not matter. Think about this:
If a Chad acts like a jerk -he’s a “bad boy”
It a sub5 guy acts like a jerk he’s a “misogynistic asshole”
If a Chads acts polite he’s a “sweet gentleman”
If a sub5 acts polite he’s a “pathetic nice guy trying to creep”

Chads can’t lose, incels can’t win.

Oh women DO care about personality, they prefer the shit ones (criminals, thugs, jeremy meeks)

I think personality ranks so far down the line it might as well not matter. Think about this:
If a Chad acts like a jerk -he’s a “bad boy”
It a sub5 guy acts like a jerk he’s a “misogynistic asshole”
If a Chads acts polite he’s a “sweet gentleman”
If a sub5 acts polite he’s a “pathetic nice guy trying to creep”

Chads can’t lose, incels can’t win.
There was an old table on 4chan:
Alpha omega en