Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Even if therapy would help me to feel better, I would not take it.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Let’s say there is a form of therapy that will make me be at ease with my inceldom. Maybe it would kill my sex-drive and/or my need for female validation. The parts of my soul that are now in constant agony would just be numbed until I don’t feel them anymore. If I see anything related to sex/love/intimacy/relationships/family I would just feel nothing instead of the usual jealously, shame, frustration and anger. Maybe it could even turn me into so form of Ultra-Cuck, who takes genuine pleasure in being the emotional tampon for his female friends or being the constant butt of all virginity-jokes.

I would never want to be like this, not even close. The person just described would be the lowest conceivable form of humanity. A perfect slave.

I think there is something noble and honest in holding on to my resentment and letting go of it would be a form of self-betrayal. Society and women have wronged and hurt me tremendously and they are in no way sorry for it. Forgiving and forgetting would just be an act of weakness at this point. It would be prove that I in fact deserve what was done to me, because I retroactively consent to it.

Also, it’s not like therapy would help me getting laid…

Therapy is another tax to the uglies.
You better take surgeries instead of doing a 30-session therapy program.

Therapy only works in movie,or if you're like a small kid whose brain is not fully developed yet.