Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even if normies do get laid, what PROOF do you have that women are actually attracted to them?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Let's talk hypothetically.

Let's say women are only attracted to 0.1 percent of men. If that were the case, would 99.9 percent of men be khhvs? obviously not.

so the argument "if a woman is with a man, she's attracted to him," has been DEBUNKED. IT'S FLAWED.

women get with men because they want relationships. a relationship and attraction are NOT the same thing. same principle applies to men

rebuttals:
"normies aren't incel, they have sex"

nice strawman, fuck off and die

"you're saying they belong here"

"you're saying we should feel bad for them"

please, provide SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE women are SEXUALLY attracted to average looking men.

In all other tournament style species, women only want the "alpha male" which is basically chad. so why would humans be different?

and come up with an original argument that isn't "cope by autistic basement dweller who needs to go outside" which are just PSL buzzwords

As far as sexual attraction, theres no way to prove that foids are truly attracted to their 6/10 boyfriends. All i can say is that in my life, ive seen that average looking men who are NT have more success with foids than i have in my 32 yrs of existence.

normie this, normie that. normie blah blah blha all these threads about normies....

We get it, bro. You're a normiecel :feelsseriously:.

normie this, normie that. normie blah blah blha all these threads about normies....

don't hijack my thread. i'm not a normie. i don't have sex

"normiecel" is a flawed term, like "failed normie"

Or.....maybe he just hates them because they're the problem? Almost all women are normies. Almost all chads are normies. 100% of soys are normies.
Normal people ARE the problem, not just economically and socially but sexually too. Normies are why we have capitalism and all its problems. It's why we have depression as well as fake depression.

Or.....maybe he just hates them because they're the problem? Almost all women are normies. Almost all chads are normies. 100% of soys are normies.
Normal people ARE the problem, not just economically and socially but sexually too. Normies are why we have capitalism and all its problems. It's why we have depression as well as fake depression.
THIS

A lot of relationships, maybe even most relationships, are transactional in nature.

They are not, they are spending too much effort (not just money) and getting into too much drama just to have sex with non deformed non landwhale once in a week.

If you are not at least 8 and girls are sliding into your DMs, you are not actually having a stress free sex/dating life.

They are not, they are spending too much effort (not just money) and getting into too much drama just to have sex with non deformed non landwhale once in a week.

If you are not at least 8 and girls are sliding into your DMs, you are not actually having a stress free sex/dating life.
based

as long as a girl sucks your dick without getting money, im pretty sure she is attracted to you

They have good personalities :soy:

as long as a girl sucks your dick without getting money, im pretty sure she is attracted to you
see this is a bluepilled argument that isn't based on science.

men fuck fat girls without being paid money, but that doesn't mean they are attracted to them

why the 19 percent drop in male sexhavers? women were having sex with them before, but now they're not

your argument is flawed

Last edited:
because they fuck them, are you retarded?

Tbh most foids if not all are never attracted to their normie partner. They always want chad. If you see a relationship with a normie and a foid the foid is definitely fucking Chad on the side
A lot of relationships, maybe even most relationships, are transactional in nature.
Foids usually want to benefit of them. They will exploit sub8 men for money and scam them

Last edited:
Those serve to improve OP's mood and social standing in incel circles
social status in incel circles?

please fuck off greycel

They are attracted to them, when they are busted and their vision is blurry

They are attracted to them, when they are busted and their vision is blurry
aka on drugs

i can agree with that to a degree, beer goggles exist

social status in incel circles?

please fuck off greycel
If only your iq was at least half of your height, you would've understood you literally contradicted yourself in the same post

Then again, what can I expect from a 6'2 "incel" or however tall you were

If only your iq was at least half of your height, you would've understood you literally contradicted yourself in the same post

Then again, what can I expect from a 6'2 "incel" or however tall you were
i'm under six foot.

and I didn't contradict myself. calling out that you're a greycel and making shitty argument does not debunk my point.

you ask "why make this thread"? why ask why I make this thread? seriously, you seem to be trying to control the narrative here, and want to suppress the idea that not only ugly men aren't attractive, but average men also aren't attractive

see this is a bluepilled argument that isn't based on science.

men fuck fat girls without being paid money, but that doesn't mean they are attracted to them

View attachment 282171

why the 19 percent drop in male sexhavers? women were having sex with them before, but now they're not
because their standars became higher with social media, aka hypergamy.
you make a good point tho, men fuck fatties without being attracted to them. well sadly i think some men are attracted to fatties tho. they just dont prefer them.

anyway looks is a spectrum. would you be as attracted to a 4/10 low tier becky as a 8/10 gigastacy?

because their standars became higher with social media, aka hypergamy.
you make a good point tho, men fuck fatties without being attracted to them. well sadly i think some men are attracted to fatties tho. they just dont prefer them.

anyway looks is a spectrum. would you be as attracted to a 4/10 low tier becky as a 8/10 gigastacy?
honestly, i'm not even sure I'd be attracted to a 4/10 becky unless I didn't fap for a few days

however either way i'd be 100 percent open to fucking her

They have sex, I don't. Get that fucking shit outta here

debunk my point
The thing is, your point is impossible to debunk

Which is quite convenient, because then you can make a thread asking to debunk it, with obvious results—anyone who tries, fails, because the data is against them and the only resemblance of an argument they can get together is anecdotal evidence

So, you created this thread because you're either as dumb as a brick and though you'd actually get some decent answers, or you just wanted to pretend to yourself that you're an amazing debater by slamming everybody else into dirt with your "data"

The thing is, your point is impossible to debunk

Which is quite convenient, because then you can make a thread asking to debunk it, with obvious results—anyone who tries, fails, because the data is against them and the only resemblance of an argument they can get together is anecdotal evidence

So, you created this thread because you're either as dumb as a brick and though you'd actually get some decent answers, or you just wanted to pretend to yourself that you're an amazing debater by slamming everybody else into dirt with your "data"
you avoided my question. nice job. why do you care that i made this thread? why are you trying to derail it?

How do you prove that? It's impossible. I think most women fantasize about other men while they fuck their average looking boyfriends. This seems pretty obvious to me. Why do you think cheating is so common?

why do you care that i made this thread?
Because I do not like the same threads pointing out the same issues being created every single day

I believe that our current findings should be extracted into a wiki that anyone new and old is forced to read, and they should be punished for repeating old thoughts without bringing anything new of value to discussion

Perhaps then we will finally be able to move away from repeatedly "blackpilling" each other to explore entirely new ideas
why are you trying to derail it?
I'm not trying to derail it

I'm crashing it:dab:

How do you prove that? It's impossible. I think most women fantasize about other men while they fuck their average looking boyfriends. This seems pretty obvious to me. Why do you think cheating is so common?
it's basic science and stats backing up my point.

it's like trying to argue against water freezing at 32 degrees fahrenheit.

and yes, cheating is so common because women fuck chads behind their boyfriend normie's backs
Because I do not like the same threads pointing out the same issues being created every single day

I believe that our current findings should be extracted into a wiki that anyone new and old is forced to read, and they should be punished for repeating old thoughts without bringing anything new of value to discussion

Perhaps then we will finally be able to move away from repeatedly "blackpilling" each other to explore entirely new ideas

I'm not trying to derail it

I'm crashing it:dab:
yeah well it doesn't matter what you "like" and "don't like".

this forum is still in denial that women aren't attracted to normies.

and why do you say "we" as if you're some valued member here when you barely fucking post?

They have sex, I don't. Get that fucking shit outta here
Dude, nobody gives a FUCK about normies. Almost all of your threads last two days are about how normies have it hard. Fuck off. We don’t give a fuck about normies because they can get laid without paying and we can’t.

Dude, nobody gives a FUCK about normies. Almost all of your threads last two days are about how normies have it hard. Fuck off. We don’t give a fuck about normies because they can get laid without paying and we can’t.
THIS
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif

you're a stupid fucking greycel, so why don't you fuck off? i'm allowed to make threads, if you don't like it, put me on ignore

you're a stupid fucking greycel, so why don't you fuck off? i'm allowed to make threads, if you don't like it, put me on ignore
You’re so fucking retarded dude. I’m 100% sure you’re a fucking larper at this point. I might be a greycel but I’m not retarded and a larper like you. Go suck a normie off, as that’ll make you feel better. You defend normies like they are your honor, fuck off.

Femoids are, but every single one of them would burn all bridges with everyone they know if they thought that it meant a gigaChad would come pick them up and sweep them off her feet.

JFL.

I'm starting to believe this too lmao

Joined Dec 27, 2019. You have no right to call people greycels

Women are repulsed by outcast men. Uggos are made outcasts as people, especially women find them repulsive. Attractive men
on the other hand become leaders and centres of attention. Smart men become outcasts unless their integrity is extremely low.
The dumb ones do not unless there is a big 20-30 point gap in IQ between them and other present men.
A group of 9/10:s is stronger than one 10/10 man and a women may go to one of those men for a
long term sexual relationship while using 10/10 males for one night stands in times of plenty.

You’re so fucking retarded dude. I’m 100% sure you’re a fucking larper at this point. I might be a greycel but I’m not retarded and a larper like you. Go suck a normie off, as that’ll make you feel better. You defend normies like they are your honor, fuck off.
good argument shithead.

You can't debunk me so you call me retarded and a LARPer, ZERO PROOF.

If I was such a LARPer, why would I be on here all day every day. I have over 100 days in months
Femoids are, but every single one of them would burn all bridges with everyone they know if they thought that it meant a gigaChad would come pick them up and sweep them off her feet.
femoids are what exactly?

Make whatever threads you want, but be prepared for the just criticism that follows.

Joined Dec 27, 2019. You have no right to call people greycels
yes I do. you joined 10 months ago and I joined half a year ago, where is this "magic number" you speak of coming from?
Make whatever threads you want, but be prepared for the just criticism that follows.
"criticism", for what? I did nothing wrong. I thought this forum was about discussing facts, but I guess people here don't care about the truth at all
Smart men become outcasts unless their integrity is extremely low.
elab

good argument shithead.

You can't debunk me so you call me retarded and a LARPer, ZERO PROOF.

If I was such a LARPer, why would I be on here all day every day. I have over 100 days in months

femoids are what exactly?
The fuck are you talking about you retard? You don’t even have a valid point to be debunked. This site is incels.co NOT normies.co you dumbass. Classic “If I was a larper why would I be here everyday“ line, pretty funny how every larper and fakecel uses that as an argument. You think you are making high IQ posts by showing what the other side is going through but everyone knows these shit, and because our situation is so much worse we don’t give a single FUCK or even tolerate about what normies go through. You’re so fucking stupid and a larper.

The fuck are you talking about you retard? You don’t even have a valid point to be debunked. This site is incels.co NOT normies.co you dumbass. Classic “If I was a larper why would I be here everyday“ line, pretty funny how every larper and fakecel uses that as an argument. You think you are making high IQ posts by showing what the other side is going through but everyone knows these shit, but our situation is so much worse we don’t give a single FUCK or even tolerate about what normies go through. You’re so fucking stupid and a larper.
you didn't prove anything you fucking moron.

here's a question, why discuss chadfishing then? this is incels.co, not chads.co, so why should we discuss chadfishing at all then?

see, your point is stupid as fuck

you didn't prove anything you fucking moron.

here's a question, why discuss chadfishing then? this is incels.co, not chads.co, so why should we discuss chadfishing at all then?

see, your point is stupid as fuck
Dude are you fucking retarded? I’m not talking about what chads go through and their hardships. I literally exposed hypergamy in that post which is a top subject related to inceldom. I didn’t prove anything because there is nothing to prove you fucking idiot. Try to straw man more retard, but you’re so stupid to think that’ll work. You’re pathetic, don’t expect me to bow down like a lot of people do just because you’re a postmaxxer retard.

Last edited:
Dude are you fucking retarded? I’m not talking about what chads go through and their hardships. I literally exposed hypergamy in that post which is a top subject related to inceldom. I didn’t prove anything because there is nothing to prove you fucking idiot.
I'm not talking about you you moron. I am talking about the forum in general. There have been countless threads on chadfishing, why talk about chadfishing if we are incels?

you say: "this is incels.co, not normies.co"
I say: "this is incels.co, not chads.co"

oh, and everyone of your posts starts with "are you retarded" and then ends with "you're stupid" or "you're an idiot". try and not repeat yourself everytime you fucking greycel

I'm not talking about you you moron. I am talking about the forum in general. There have been countless threads on chadfishing, why talk about chadfishing if we are incels?

you say: "this is incels.co, not normies.co"
I say: "this is incels.co, not chads.co"

oh, and everyone of your posts starts with "are you retarded" and then ends with "you're stupid" or "you're an idiot". try and not repeat yourself everytime you fucking greycel
Are you fucking stupid? JFL. I don’t call you a retard because your post subject has been used a lot of times, I’m calling you a retard because your post subject is fucking stupid and has nothing to do with inceldom. your post is talking about what normies go through and that’s it, nothing that’s aligned with incels. You are RETARDED, and I feel sorry if there are actual retards on this forum because it belittles them even further. Read with your mind not with your ass, even though it’s going to be hard for you.