Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even if normies do get laid, what PROOF do you have that women are actually attracted to them?

Are you fucking stupid? JFL. I don’t call you a retard because your post subject has been used a lot of times, I’m calling you a retard because your post subject is fucking stupid and has nothing to do with inceldom. your post is talking about what normies go through and that’s it, nothing that’s aligned with incels. You are RETARDED, and I feel sorry if there are actual retards on this forum because it belittles them even further. Read with your mind not with your ass, even though it’s going to be hard for you.
but why would chadfishing have to do with incels?

LET ME REPEAT

WHAT WOULD CHADFISHING HAVE TO DO WITH INCELS?

If Chadfishing has nothing to do with incels, then the threads shouldn't be made, YET THEY ARE.

but why would chadfishing have to do with incels?

LET ME REPEAT

WHAT WOULD CHADFISHING HAVE TO DO WITH INCELS?

If Chadfishing has nothing to do with incels, then the threads shouldn't be made, YET THEY ARE.
CHADFISHING SHOWS HOW CHADS GET TREATED AND HOW INCELS GET TREATED BY FUCKING FOIDS AND EXPOSE THE FUCKING HYPERGAMY YOU DUMB RETARD. IS IT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND YOU IDIOT? You are out of arguments and try to straw man even more, go ahead and make a joke out of yourself even more by getting your arguments crushed by a “greycel”

CHADFISHING SHOWS HOW CHADS GET TREATED AND HOW INCELS GET TREATED BY FUCKING FOIDS AND EXPOSE THE FUCKING HYPERGAMY YOU DUMB RETARD. IS IT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND YOU IDIOT? You are out of arguments and try to straw man even more, go ahead and make a joke out of yourself even more by getting your arguments crushed by a “greycel”
Talking about the state of normies getting cucked also exposes hypergamy you stupid fuck.

Talking about the state of normies getting cucked also exposes hypergamy you stupid fuck.
You are talking about it, which is not a PROOF. I had photographs and they are PROOF. You see you idiot? Just because you’re talking about it does not MEAN that it’s the reality. INCEl= Involuntary Celibate, not Involuntary Sex Havers without a partner that’s attracted. And you don’t have a proof if they are attracted or not. There you go now retard.

You are talking about it, which is not a PROOF. I had photographs and they are PROOF. You see you idiot? Just because you’re talking about it does not MEAN that it’s the reality. INCEl= Involuntary Celibate, not Involuntary Sex Havers without a partner that’s attracted. And you don’t have a proof if they are attracted or not. There you go now retard.
you mean photographs of chadfishing?

and by the way, never said normies with girlfriends should post here

you mean photographs of chadfishing?

and by the way, never said normies with girlfriends should post here
Did I say that you said something like “normies with girlfriends should post here” ? No.
Of course the photographs of chadfishing for fuck sake dude. It’s not going to be my selfie for a proof or to share the results JFL.

Did I say that you said something like “normies with girlfriends should post here” ? No.
Of course the photographs of chadfishing for fuck sake dude. It’s not going to be my selfie for a proof or to share the results JFL.
no, you didn't say that.

but your argument against me talking about normies was that this was incels.co, not normies.co. i said it's not chads.co either

discussing chadfishing and normies are BOTH relevant because they both relate to HYPERGAMY, which is why we're all incel

no, you didn't say that.

but your argument against me talking about normies was that this was incels.co, not normies.co. i said it's not chads.co either

discussing chadfishing and normies are BOTH relevant because they both relate to HYPERGAMY, which is why we're all incel
Look. My argument that this thread is stupid is not because you are talking about normies, but because your thread has no proof, is made up by you, those normies still obtain sex without paying whether they are attractive or not, and there’s no alignment with inceldom or as a way of exposing hypergamy. Whatever, it’s no use to argue like keyboard warriors.

Look. My argument that this thread is stupid is not because you are talking about normies, but because your thread has no proof, is made up by you, those normies still obtain sex without paying whether they are attractive or not, and there’s no alignment with inceldom or as a way of exposing hypergamy. Whatever, it’s no use to argue like keyboard warriors.
my thread does have proof, I had links I posted with evidence.

I could also have posted online dating statistics suggesting women find the majority of men not being attractive

my thread does have proof, I had links I posted with evidence.

I could also have posted online dating statistics suggesting women find the majority of men not being attractive
I’ll be very basic for you to understand. Do the normies get sex even if the foid is not attracted and still desires a chad? Just answer this.

I’ll be very basic for you to understand. Do the normies get sex even if the foid is not attracted and still desires a chad? Just answer this.
normies get laid, they aren't incel

obviously.

but that wasn't what this thread was about.

Normies live rent free on inceldom discussion

as do chads and foids
Incels are literally paying money to host a forum and discuss about normies, chads and foids all day for free

If you think about it logically...

Incels are literally paying money to host a forum and discuss about normies, chads and foids all day for free

If you think about it logically...
*hits pipe*

lmao