Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even if I managed to ascend, find a gf, I wouldn't be able to keep the relationship

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
After years of loneliness and no positive reinforcement, I wouldn't be able to be NORMAL ever again. Even if planets aligned and it was friday 13th on a full moon night and I got a girlfriend, I wouldn't be able to keep her. Not even talking about monkey branching and cheating of foids in 2021+, but me and my personality, my mental state. Whenever someone does something positive for me, I see it as their way of trying to use me. Same thing if they say anything positive. Also, I would think there is something wrong with the girl who would like me if I really started believing that she does. I mean, millions of foids didn't want me, but she does? She must be crazy.

Yeah, loneliness and zero positive reinforcement is a mental torture and fucks you up beyond repair. I think majority of you all, if not ALL of you guys agree with me and would feel the same way.

no positive reinforcement
Are you a woman or something? You need to be told "Good job" every time you do something?

Whenever someone does something positive for me, I see it as their way of trying to use me. Same thing if they say anything positive. Also, I would think there is something wrong with the girl who would like me if I really started believing that she does. I mean, millions of foids didn't want me, but she does? She must be crazy.
Mentalcel problems

Are you a woman or something? You need to be told "Good job" every time you do something?
JFL at copers denying the need of positive reinforcement in humans :feelshaha:

As a man you will receive little to no positive reinforcements, this is the case for all males
Why? Because men aren't seen as emotionally and mentally weak as women

As a man you will receive little to no positive reinforcements, this is the case for all males
Not true. Just because men can ram through the life without PR, doesn't meen they don't need it. Look how happier Chads who get PR just for their looks and halo effect are compared to even normies, let alone depressed incels with zero PR in their life. Then compare suicides of men to those of females and you will see how "strong" men are mentally.

Yes, I've realized this too. Since then I've never wanted a relationship because realistically speaking, I would never get anything positive out of it - only drama and ultimately betrayal and a bitter reminder of what my place in society is. There's nothing to hope or fight for except my copes.

this is the case for all males
...except Chad.

The need for positive reinforcement isn't a weakness. It's impossible to be told only that you're good for nothing and still think you're great unless you've deluded yourself into thinking that. Next you're gonna tell us that we should :redpill:just be confident:redpill:, right?

Just ignore cucks like him, they're still brainwashed into thinking men should just take the beating and suffering with a smile and never complain about it.
"Just be a good little goy slave with no emotions, take the beating and suffering with a smile and never annoy us with your complaints"
except Chad.
Exactly.
The need for positive reinforcement isn't a weakness. It's impossible to be told only that you're good for nothing and still think you're great unless you've deluded yourself into thinking that. Next you're gonna tell us that we should :redpill:just be confident:redpill:, right?
Redpilled cucks are more cucks and hypocrites than normies snd normal cucks themselves.
"Just be a good little goy slave with no emotions, take the beating and suffering with a smile and never annoy us with your complaints" :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
Just ignore cucks like him, they're still brainwashed into thinking men should just take the beating and suffering with a smile and never complain about it.
"Just be a good little goy slave with no emotions, take the beating and suffering with a smile and never annoy us with your complaints"

Just imagine, once a pretty girl will come out of purple mist and tell she's deeply in love with you. You'll date her, and eventually marry her only to find out that she shits. Yes, everyday she goes to a bathroom and her pretty face turns red and she lets a few stinky farts before releasing the main load of shit. Your bathroom will smell disgusting after her. Of course she'll wipe herself dry with toilet paper but some shit will still stick to little hairs around her asshole. Your life will never be the same after that. Women are disgusting abominations, that pee, shit and fart.

Not true. Just because men can ram through the life without PR, doesn't meen they don't need it. Look how happier Chads who get PR just for their looks and halo effect are compared to even normies, let alone depressed incels with zero PR in their life. Then compare suicides of men to those of females and you will see how "strong" men are mentally.
The blackpill is that you won't receive it and that's something you have to accept as a man. Of course a 10/10 male will receive PR but it's solely based on his looks not his gender (compared to women who receive PR). This is why I compared you to a woman in my first reply, you have to accept the fact you won't get shit from the world as a male, crying about it won't change anything and you can't change anything with action anyways because that is how society is conditioned

The need for positive reinforcement isn't a weakness.
It is, its the very definition of weakness. PR = depending on others

still think you're great
I never said anything about overcoming the need for PR by feeling good about yourself regardless of outside influence, the blackpill is that you will never receive PR and there's nothing you can do about it. You will always feel like shit, welcome to the life of an incel

Never said that. Complaining about it won't change anything either, keep crying for me

No more like "accept your position as an unlucky man in this world and LDAR"

No more like "accept your position as an unlucky man in this world and LDAR
Then you're happy with your LDAR life, while your parents probably still finance your ldaring.
If you truly believe that its over then you would've already killed yourself.

The blackpill is that you won't receive it and that's something you have to accept as a man. Of course a 10/10 male will receive PR but it's solely based on his looks not his gender (compared to women who receive PR). This is why I compared you to a woman in my first reply, you have to accept the fact you won't get shit from the world as a male, crying about it won't change anything and you can't change anything with action anyways because that is how society is conditioned

I never said anything about overcoming the need for PR by feeling good about yourself regardless of outside influence, the blackpill is that you will never receive PR and there's nothing you can do about it. You will always feel like shit, welcome to the life of an incel

Never said that. Complaining about it won't change anything either, keep crying for me

No more like "accept your position as an unlucky man in this world and LDAR"
Goalpost movin', opinion disproven.

Then you're happy with your LDAR life
Happy isn't the right word, more like content

If you truly believe that its over then you would've already killed yourself.
I'm not going to kill myself yet since there are still copes I want to milk dry before doing so
Everything moves towards decay so there is no reason to accelerate it

Goalpost movin', opinion disproven.
Ok, thanks for the insightful reply

Same, I might be so damaged that its beyond fixing.

What I said about this was wrong because I wasn't being clear enough. I'll say it more clearly.

PR/NR is the way for us to get an estimate of how much others value us or how correct what we're doing is. It really is a weakness in general because we're at the mercy of whoever is giving us that reinforcement to give us an amount of it that reflects reality - i.e., "depending on others". It's the same way our eyes are a weakness because if they're damaged or we're blindfolded, we can't see. (Not a perfect analogy, admittedly)

However, in the case of incels, it happens not to be a weakness because the lack of PR is the correct reflection of reality. We really aren't valued by others and thus they don't give us PR. This is the only case I was taking into account because we are in an incel forum.

I never said anything about overcoming the need for PR by feeling good about yourself regardless of outside influence, the blackpill is that you will never receive PR and there's nothing you can do about it
OP didn't deny that. OP just said that the lack of PR has blackpilled him to the point where he knows for certain that a foid wanting him is a pipe dream.

I think this is the case for me too, I've passed the point of no return, like some kind of sick loneliness induced PTSD. Every time I think about it I want to kill myself. Coping is getting harder as time goes by.

After years of loneliness and no positive reinforcement, I wouldn't be able to be NORMAL ever again. Even if planets aligned and it was friday 13th on a full moon night and I got a girlfriend, I wouldn't be able to keep her. Not even talking about monkey branching and cheating of foids in 2021+, but me and my personality, my mental state. Whenever someone does something positive for me, I see it as their way of trying to use me. Same thing if they say anything positive. Also, I would think there is something wrong with the girl who would like me if I really started believing that she does. I mean, millions of foids didn't want me, but she does? She must be crazy.

Yeah, loneliness and zero positive reinforcement is a mental torture and fucks you up beyond repair. I think majority of you all, if not ALL of you guys agree with me and would feel the same way.
Its the same thing for me but it has nothing to do with positive reinforcement, it has to do with how everything that makes you YOU has been shaped by your experiences, which were mostly negative, and that since you can see women for what they are, you will have to fake romanticism, it will never feel genuine

It's a greycel. And he's shown that he's not suspicious of others doing nice things for him, which means that others treat him far too well for him to be a true incel. :feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:

IrishPolishCel back from the dead.

Fucking same dude I feel you. There is no point in getting a relationship