Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if I looksmaxed I still would only be a low tier normie

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Even if I looksmaxed I still would only be a low tier normie I would have to clear up my skin lean bulk and restyle my hair just to me a fuckin LTN what’s the point if I can’t be at least a mid tier normie it never begun if you’re not born as a normie why bother looksmaxing

Looksmaxxing is nessacary to avoid rude comments and embarrassment.

You are already a normie :feelstastyman:

People ignore me so fortunately that’s not an issue anymore
Doesn’t matter. When you go into work people will judge you.

People ignore me so fortunately that’s not an issue anymore
People don’t ignore you, you’re just never outside or think much about it due to being NEET.

It still seems like it would be over for you; pair you being a LTN with your non-NTness, and you're effectively incel-tier, which is the problem with the "looksmaxxing" and self-improvement bluepillers/redpillers/foids so often like to preach... :feelsclown:

Though I don't think anyone with some overt negative traits counts as a "subhuman"; it all depends on the individual case. :feelsjuice:

They do ignore me nobody gives a fuck about a sub 5 male
It’s not about being ignored it’s about avoiding embarrassment in public

See this is how i just found out you are good looking. Thanks @Recluse

Even if I looksmaxed I still would only be a low tier normie I would have to clear up my skin lean bulk and restyle my hair just to me a fuckin LTN what’s the point if I can’t be at least a mid tier normie it never begun if you’re not born as a normie why bother looksmaxing
Same

I am so fucking ugly its not even funny anymore

every time I go out into public its complete despair.

I will looksmaxx as much as I can then try SEA

if this doesn't work I'll try a shotgun instead

Since when is a 4/10 considered good looking I’m not tall either definitely Incel tier
Fuck outta here i know you’re goodlooking. That beard can hide your subhumanity

Fuck outta here i know you’re goodlooking. That beard can hide your subhumanity
You mean my neckbeard I’m lean and still sub 5 that’s a strong indication that I’m just not meant to be attractive

I’m sub 5
Are you not a 5 where you live or by ethnicity standards?
You are taller than average for your ethnicity as an Indian at 5'8, where the average height for men is almost 5'5, and you seem like you live in the east in a place like India?