Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over even if i eventually ascend, ill probably still rope someday anyway

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
for a while now i have said that someday when i am older, if i still havent been able to enter a loving long-term relationship, i would rope

now, even if i do find a girlfriend, i am sure she will get bored of me eventually, lose her spark and all feelings for me, and cheat, so it doesnt matter if any of us ascend, even if we do find a girlfriend one day, we sill have to deal with the possibility of all that shit and getting our hearts broke, fuck that

That won't happen if you have a good personaliteehee:foidSoy:

so it doesnt matter if any of us ascend, even if we do find a girlfriend one day, we sill have to deal with the possibility of all that shit and getting our hearts broke, fuck that
The problem is that you are even trying to ascend instead of trying to focus on your own desires and simply enjoy life.

You are treating life as if it's some kind of "achievement chasing competition" and you "just have to" do all these specific things (relationship, children, family, etc).

We live in an era where one can have an enjoyable eventful life without any of these things. In fact these things often get in the way of enjoyment, that's exactly why many people just up and leave their families or end up having a "mid life crisis"

There's a reason why "dad went out to get the milk" is such a well known meme, and there's also a reason why infidelity is so common these days, even in marriage.

Life is a tradeoff, if you win in one aspect you lose in the other.

Life has taken away the option of one aspect for you, but instead of focusing on the aspects in which you would thrive, you are focusing on the one you've been denied. That's the problem with your thinking.

I guess it might kinda be unfair for me to say these things because I was always a loner to begin with, so the aspects of life denied to me are aspects that I didn't really want anyways. So I don't really feel the loss as men like you will. But at some point you are going to have to accept reality and adapt your mind similar to mines if you want to start enjoying life.

Go ER first if youre going to rope :society: (in a video game)

I'm already tired of living at 20 but I'm not gonna rope because I only have one life anyway so I might aswell ride it out