Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if I did ascend and my life somehow became normal , i still woudn't join IT

• Thread starter Deleted member 41190
  • Start date
Deleted member 41190

Deleted member 41190

Self-banned
-
Those guys are IT are the worst i've ever seen, they have nothing better to do than nitpick strangers on the internet who are unfortunate enough to not find companionship, really makes me sick how they treat this place as a zoo and they think they can get away mocking users on this site all the time and the worst part is they think they're the good guys because they take the moral high round (or so they call it) above us all for fake internet points.

From my perspective, IT are a bunch of bullies

If they would really care about us they would have made a sub for actual help or something like femcel date incel.They only make fun of us and they not try to help us.What they tell us is the general knowledge of a 7 y old about dating.

It's because they are so miserable, that only way they can feel better about themselves is to find someone even more depressing: users on this forum

It's because they are so miserable, that only way they can feel better about themselves is to find someone even more depressing: users on this forum

If they would really care about us they would have made a sub for actual help or something like femcel date incel.They only make fun of us and they not try to help us.What they tell us is the general knowledge of a 7 y old about dating.

but they won't cause they get their kicks from bullies

They are evil. It's what they do. They gaslight us to make us believe that we are the problem while embarrassing us in the process. They are just the bullies who never outgrew that stage in their lives. :blackpill:

It's better to ignore them. Deep down they know that they are evil.:feelskek:

Back in my day bullies weren’t gigasoy feminist libtards so it’s hard to take them seriously:feelshaha:

They can harass us all they want though i don’t really care. At the end of the day we live in their head rent free

If they would really care about us they would have made a sub for actual help or something like femcel date incel.
I'm surprised that a place like that doesn't exist yet. At the same time, the majority of them don't even want to have a normal conversation with us. I guess it's not us that would refuse to participate, if it existed. :feelsseriously: