Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even if I ascended tomorrow, I will still resent women for denying me teen love. How about you guys?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I'm 23 and this is something that's on my mind no matter what I'm doing. No matter if I'm at my university listening to a lecture, I'm at my workplace doing my same ol' same ol', or if I'm jacking my dick off to the thought of fucking girls on my campus, the thought of missing out on teen love is always in my mind and it's honestly brutal.

The thing is, throughout my teens (and, if you see my join date, you can clearly see I was posting on here when I was in high school too :feelskek:), I was self improving and trying my ass off to look good and make a name for myself, all the while I noticed that these Chadlites/Chads would simply EXIST and women in my high school would orbit them. Even though I ended up socialcirclemaxxing near the tail end of my high school career and making some good friends, while being semi-jacked, constantly smelling good and dressing nice daily, and having several academic accolades, women still treated me like complete shit and would refuse to even look in my direction.

In university, it's honestly the same shit. To any youngcels, it really doesn't change after high school and in fact women are much worse in college. At least I would be able to talk to them in high school and they would be nice and converse back, here you can't even have that and they'll flat out refuse to talk with you if they think you're beneath them. In college, like high school, women are just fucking all the Chadlites/Chads and throwing the averages and below like me to the side. But if I woke up as Chad tomorrow and had women starting to flock to me, I would honestly still resent them for making me miss out on teen love.

The fact that I did everything that I could possibly do to elevate myself to a higher level and all these women still treated me (and continue to treat me) like a second class citizen, while these men who they flock to put in zero effort, is infuriating. I honestly don't think getting a gf will take away the thoughts of me wanting to do horrible things to them.

It's only a matter of time until I'm a wizard and I miss out on college love, too. Time is passing by way too quick, and throughout everything I have done, nothing is making my situation change. I'm honestly just starting to get angrier and angrier.

How about you guys?

This crime can never be forgiven!

College love? JFL love doesn't exist after the age 18. After 18 all girls have already had their roller coaster of emotions and dicks and nothing will excite her anymore like it did when she was 15

I'm same age as you, we were deprived of a crucial life experience, and it's the fault of the defective eugenics of foids, they spent their youth partying and having orgies with chad and tyrone while we suffered every day. All life is evil, there is no hope.

No I wouldn't care

I don't resent women for anything. I resent Jews for giving them more rights than they deserve.

College love? JFL love doesn't exist after the age 18. After 18 all girls have already had their roller coaster of emotions and dicks and nothing will excite her anymore like it did when she was 15
Yep. This is why you should ALWAYS ignore 18+ cucks. "Only date women who are 18+ or else you're a CREEP." Don't want used goods, thank you very much. By 15 modern women are already at triple-digits body counts.

Teen love is everything

Nah man if truly ascended the hate would wash away immediately I've seen it time and time again

23 ain’t bad.

all the while I noticed that these Chadlites/Chads would simply EXIST and women in my high school would orbit them.
women still treated me like complete shit and would refuse to even look in my direction.

Yes, you've either got what women want, or you haven't. If you're a bird, you can fly. If you're not a bird, it doesn't matter how hard you flap your arms, you're not going to fly. And you look ridiculous trying.

In university, it's honestly the same shit. To any youngcels, it really doesn't change after high school and in fact women are much worse in college. At least I would be able to talk to them in high school and they would be nice and converse back, here you can't even have that and they'll flat out refuse to talk with you if they think you're beneath them. In college, like high school, women are just fucking all the Chadlites/Chads and throwing the averages and below like me to the side.

Yes, I honestly thought that finishing school and leaving home to become a uni student would be like finally finding "my tribe" and cool book-smart girls would surely like me and wanna fuck me, my ascension was surely just around the corner. :feelskek: JFL. You can guess how well that worked out. Actually you described it well, especially the low-tier women in particular seemed to feel some need to be rude to you whenever possible, because they don't want you as a substandard man thinking you have some chance with them. Whereas I found the Stacey-tier chicks easy to work with and get along with, because there is absolutely no possibility of you thinking you have any chance for anything romantic or sexual, they know it, you know it, and they know that you know it. So the class Staceys were generally cool, while the class gremlinas were just - mean and shitty.

It's only a matter of time until I'm a wizard and I miss out on college love, too. Time is passing by way too quick, and throughout everything I have done, nothing is making my situation change. I'm honestly just starting to get angrier and angrier.

How about you guys?

Oddly enough this phenomena never made me angry at women, just sad. It never occurred to me to blame anybody, because non-atttaction to me never seemed like some kind of wrong-doing. Women clearly seek out whatever it is thst they are genetically programmed to want, and I just simply don’t have what they want. Occasionally I've been frustrated and mad at that situation, but it's never made sense to me to be mad at women. I'm not mad at gravity for making my textbooks heavy either. It's just nature doing shitty things nature does.

Last edited:
I don't resent women for anything. I resent Jews for giving them more rights than they deserve.
jews have only exposed the true nature of foids

And people say shit like :foidSoy: "you shouldn't spend your time there LOOKING for love!"...

OK, sure, but then you notice that an extraordinary number of your classmates DO hook up like that, because when you're young is when you're going to find young love, if it's going to happen for you. And it does seem to happen for the great majority of people. Looking for it is apparently only a problem when substandard males like you do it.

I'm 23 and this is something that's on my mind no matter what I'm doing. No matter if I'm at my university listening to a lecture, I'm at my workplace doing my same ol' same ol', or if I'm jacking my dick off to the thought of fucking girls on my campus, the thought of missing out on teen love is always in my mind and it's honestly brutal.

The thing is, throughout my teens (and, if you see my join date, you can clearly see I was posting on here when I was in high school too :feelskek:), I was self improving and trying my ass off to look good and make a name for myself, all the while I noticed that these Chadlites/Chads would simply EXIST and women in my high school would orbit them. Even though I ended up socialcirclemaxxing near the tail end of my high school career and making some good friends, while being semi-jacked, constantly smelling good and dressing nice daily, and having several academic accolades, women still treated me like complete shit and would refuse to even look in my direction.

In university, it's honestly the same shit. To any youngcels, it really doesn't change after high school and in fact women are much worse in college. At least I would be able to talk to them in high school and they would be nice and converse back, here you can't even have that and they'll flat out refuse to talk with you if they think you're beneath them. In college, like high school, women are just fucking all the Chadlites/Chads and throwing the averages and below like me to the side. But if I woke up as Chad tomorrow and had women starting to flock to me, I would honestly still resent them for making me miss out on teen love.

The fact that I did everything that I could possibly do to elevate myself to a higher level and all these women still treated me (and continue to treat me) like a second class citizen, while these men who they flock to put in zero effort, is infuriating. I honestly don't think getting a gf will take away the thoughts of me wanting to do horrible things to them.

How about you guys?
some people are born in 3rd world countries, some children are born with terminal bone cancer. the world ain't fair nigga. get over it

i dont hate women; i would do the same if i were in their position. also i looked like shit in high school so i kinda deserved not getting pussy(long shitty hair, awful glasses, autistic clothes).

Straight facts

I'm same age as you, we were deprived of a crucial life experience, and it's the fault of the defective eugenics of foids, they spent their youth partying and having orgies with chad and tyrone while we suffered every day. All life is evil, there is no hope.

I'm trying to do everything in my power to ascend but I will always hold resentment against normies and foids even if I do.

Sometimes I put myself in a foids place and think about, Was it that difficult to just date someone even if it was just for 1 fucking day?
Cruel fucking bitches, fucking sluts. FUCK THEM!

Oddly enough this phenomena never made me angry at women, just sad. It never occurred to me to blame anybody, because non-atttaction to me never seemed like some kind of wrong-doing. Women clearly seek out whatever it is thst they are genetically programmed to want, and I just simply don’t have what they want. Occasionally I've been frustrated and mad at that situation, but it's never made sense to me to be mad at women. I'm not mad at gravity for making my textbooks heavy either. It's just nature doing shitty things nature does.

nothing is making my situation chang

Life dealt you a bad hand --- no teenage romance --- but you should count your blessings... you're not a cripple, retard, shithole slum dweller... Think of it as an RPG build... you can't be the best in all fronts, you have to play with some limitations. Some quests are not for you. You failed the teenage romance quest, but you can still play and finish the SEAmaxx quest and buy sexual experiences you'd like.

Be glad you can at least do that. Exercise gratitude, it's the best antidote to resentment.

Last edited:
In university, it's honestly the same shit. To any youngcels, it really doesn't change after high school and in fact women are much worse in college. At least I would be able to talk to them in high school and they would be nice and converse back, here you can't even have that and they'll flat out refuse to talk with you if they think you're beneath them.
Correct, it's strictly downhill every institution. The SMV of a 18 year old female is near-infinite. The SMV of a 18 year old male is zero. Girls are relatively fenced-off in high school: they share the same air with high school boys out of necessity. They gain access to a far wider pool of men in college away from the prying eyes of family and town, perhaps limited to one campus or city out of convenience. Women in real life have no restrictions and may entertain suitors from around the world.

Don't worry, you'll miss out on twenties love too. And thirties love, and forties...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zYL-XylC74

Foids be 15 with 20 bodies a prostitute would blush

Never forget, never forgive.

I only accept a virgin woman, as I myself am a virgin man despite prostitution being legal in my country

I refuse to accept used goods

How about you guys?
If I were to ascend, I'd still be incel for this very reason. I look at an attractive woman nowadays and I see a woman with a body count in the triple digits, narcissism, daddy issues, and a strong resentment for men despite fucking a whole lot of them. Most, if not all, attractive woman are like this and they're literally fucking evil. They don't need sex or love or any of that. They need a smack in the mouth and a beating. But yeah, I really don't like attractive woman. They're disgusting creatures.

The thought of ascending with a foid my age (35) now, who statistically spent her prime years fucking around with better-looking guys while I rotted, is revolting and humiliating tbh. I'd probably feel somewhat attracted to such hypothetical woman and end up having sex with her but any type of serious committed relationship is absolutely out of question.

The youth love pill is life ending

I've practically already missed out on teen love now that I'm on my last year of highschool.

The thought of ascending with a foid my age (35) now, who statistically spent her prime years fucking around with better-looking guys while I rotted, is revolting and humiliating tbh. I'd probably feel somewhat attracted to such hypothetical woman and end up having sex with her but any type of serious committed relationship is absolutely out of question.
What I've always thought too. It'd be an insult if an over 30 woman would want to be with me in the future, while I rotted in my room, worked at my job, and studied my dick off in my prime (while women paid zero attention to me), all the while she fucked and sucked at least 20 different Chad dicks in hers.

So many girls I knew back in High School that I would had loved to be in a relationship with. Damn shame it never happened.

Unlike one of person in this thread, I absolutely 100% blame them for not giving me a chance. As a victim, I am entitled to such a compensation.

If i ascend i will rape her everyday and make her my sex slave.(she can't escape)

I don't indulge myself with fantasy of ascension. Incel forever.

How about you guys?
Even if I get a girlfriend I will never forget the way I was treated by girls for being an incel.

Yes, you've either got what women want, or you haven't. If you're a bird, you can fly. If you're not a bird, it doesn't matter how hard you flap your arms, you're not going to fly. And you look ridiculous trying.

Yes, I honestly thought that finishing school and leaving home to become a uni student would be like finally finding "my tribe" and cool book-smart girls would surely like me and wanna fuck me, my ascension was surely just around the corner. :feelskek: JFL. You can guess how well that worked out. Actually you described it well, especially the low-tier women in particular seemed to feel some need to be rude to you whenever possible, because they don't want you as a substandard man thinking you have some chance with them. Whereas I found the Stacey-tier chicks easy to work with and get along with, because there is absolutely no possibility of you thinking you have any chance for anything romantic or sexual, they know it, you know it, and they know that you know it. So the class Staceys were generally cool, while the class gremlinas were just - mean and shitty.

high iq, can relate very strongly with everything you've said

Once an incel, always an incel, even if it's just mindset-wise. I would still hate women, even if I was a giga Chad who is swimming in pussy.

I feel the same way. Once you take the blackpill and know the true nature of foids, it's very hard not to resent them. How could you not?

Foids' cruelty and insane expectations have lead us to the path of inceldom. If it weren't for feminism, we could have lived a stable, peaceful life with our looksmatches. For every single thread about sadness, anger, suicide thoughts you see on this forum, it's women who caused it.