Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over even if a foid wanted to fuck me, i still woun't be able to ascend

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
never going to happen, but even if a foid wanted to fuck me, i won't be able to take it to the next step, i'm just too shame and high inib, she probaly would get tired of me in week and go look for a chad

Even if there was some hope of ascending I am already too disgusted by foid nature to ever get near them

Just remain a incel theory

Seriously? Just pull your cock out theory.

Even if there was some hope of ascending I am already too disgusted by foid nature to ever get near them
i'm too afraid of them, their never speak their minds, they want to ruin the risk to upsed you, so they act like they are interested even if they are completely disgusted, just to not run the risk of being atacked by a incel, and a moment later she will stab you on the back, femoids assumes all men are rapist just interested in her body, cause they can't imagine a guy liking her personality
Seriously? Just pull your cock out theory.
i cant years of social isolation fucked me too much

Eh, I’m high inhib but I’ve waited too long tbh.

I just want to fuck once.

Eh, I’m high inhib but I’ve waited too long tbh.

I just want to fuck once.
i really want the gf experience more than fucking, the loliness is killing me, but maybe foids are the wrong place, i need to make a gang

It all depends if it’s leading up to it or not. If it’s spontaneous then I’d be the same way.

Man being raised in an islam household made me painfully high inhib around girls at a young age. That’s why I never got the “curries are low inhib” meme

never going to happen, but even if a foid wanted to fuck me, i won't be able to take it to the next step, i'm just too shame and high inib, she probaly would get tired of me in week and go look for a chad
This is something that a lot of guys on this forum either don't realize, or they're too ashamed to admit. Our ugly looks are just the tip of the iceberg and a outward symptom of our bad genes, which can also include anxiety, Aspergers, depression, allergies, and a weak immune system.

This is something that a lot of guys on this forum either don't realize, or they're too ashamed to admit. Our ugly looks are just the tip of the iceberg and a outward symptom of our bad genes, which can also include anxiety, Aspergers, depression, allergies, and a weak immune system.
some guys here might even be above average, but are too retarded to do shit

Same tbh

At this point I'm far too blackpilled, and I'll even be somewhat paranoid as to why she even wants me. I'LL think "is it a dare? Who paid her?" I'm too damaged at this point

Same tbh

At this point I'm far too blackpilled, and I'll be even somewhat paranoid as to why she even wants me? I'll be thinking, "is it a dare? Who paid her?" I'm too damaged at this point

im gonna tryhard boyos lets go

Same tbh

At this point I'm far too blackpilled, and I'll be even somewhat paranoid as to why she even wants me? I'll be thinking, "is it a dare? Who paid her?" I'm too damaged at this point
same i don't have the same confindence i had in the past, i woun't be able to make a move

Don't worry bro no foid will ever want to fuck you

Something similar was about to happen to me. Only foid I remotely talked/hanged out with in my life

No mentalcel. It wasn't anything near to a gf. We hanged out 2 times and stop. Not a single foid's contact besides of that (and even that one kinda sucked since she started mocking me for my attitude and even shamed me on fb)

Ps: she stopped writing me for no reason and 5 years passed since that time
shit, Knajid or Cocksucker are going to east your ass, i'm probaly going to the ban section soon for bs, so i see you there
Sad how mods want to behave this way. I don't understand srsly this PC approach