Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even hijabis are taking BWC

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
Hijabis should not even have contact with any men before marriage meanwhile this hoejabi is dating and probably jumping on this white guys dick every night
It’s over for ethnics. Even hijabis cannot resist the white man.

Attachments

• AC89699A-ACD0-45A9-B29E-2C48A1F3EFB1.jpeg
    AC89699A-ACD0-45A9-B29E-2C48A1F3EFB1.jpeg
    204.3 KB · Views: 370
  • 868B61FD-EE1B-4C18-8895-060361369B31.jpeg
    868B61FD-EE1B-4C18-8895-060361369B31.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 354
  • 2841E58E-3523-429F-896D-26DBA5086ACC.jpeg
    2841E58E-3523-429F-896D-26DBA5086ACC.jpeg
    56 KB · Views: 339
Religious girls = whores for Chad

whites should be genocided, no offense

That guy is braindead. His family is looking for him, he's been abducted.

she looks western. degenerate culture.

BWC Theory Confirmed!

Old news, all ethnic females are free whores for white men.

Alot of hijabis these days are like that, they're either going for chad or Tyrone.. in the UK it's mainly Tyrone.

@SOMCEL You're somalian, somalian women are pretty hot tbh but i've noticed them dating Tyronoes ALOT and then eventually betabuxxing with a mali

who cares ethnics get the more beautiful white women anyway

Dude looks like a monkey. She needs to be sent my way immediately.

If he's not Muslim, she's not a real Muslim, I know a Chad who has a secret Muslim GF, he actually converted her to Christianity, she only pretends to be Muslim so her dad and brothers don't fucking kill her or something, also if she can get away with that in public without worry about backlash from her parents she DEFINITELY isn't a real Muslim.

Hijabis should not even have contact with any men before marriage meanwhile this hoejabi is dating and probably jumping on this white guys dick every night
stop spreading the blackpill let me take a break please!!!

Alot of hijabis these days are like that, they're either going for chad or Tyrone.. in the UK it's mainly Tyrone.

@SOMCEL You're somalian, somalian women are pretty hot tbh but i've noticed them dating Tyronoes ALOT and then eventually betabuxxing with a mali
Yep Somali girls choose tyrones over Somali guys. They hate us and laugh at how skinny and subhuman we are

these whores need to be put in prison with rapists

Yep Somali girls choose tyrones over Somali guys. They hate us and laugh at how skinny and subhuman we are
Yeah i ain't even going to lie, most somalians i've met are super subhuman.. i've rarely met good looking ones.
But the women are pretty hot ngl
I have no idea how the fuck this disparity has occured

who cares ethnics get the more beautiful white women anyway
What world are you living in?
Yeah i ain't even going to lie, most somalians i've met are super subhuman.. i've rarely met good looking ones.
But the women are pretty hot ngl
I have no idea how the fuck this disparity has occured
The girls are not all that tbh. They put on so much makeup and hide their subhuman head shape with hijab
They mog other black girls but thats about it

I know in Canada, Arab and North African girls are absolute suckers for Chad-lites and above.

They are westernized to hell. They are makeupmaxxed to hell.

The hijab ones especially. They cover their hair as if to give an illusion of faithfulness while wearing high heels and tight pants:

ebY8ML3.jpg

LOL at that utter nonsense.

The hijab ones especially. They cover their hair as if to give an illusion of faithfulness while wearing high heels and tight pants:

ebY8ML3.jpg

LOL at that utter nonsense.
seriously wtf is the point

When will women give EIC (Enormous Incel Cock) a chance?

I mean... 1 woman is your proof? Might totally be true but not getting it from this

I think he might be a disabled vet. I'm in the Army and I recognize the 82nd Airborne sticker on the car, and the shirt he's wearing is for the FT. Benning McOE.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back