Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even Greta Thunberg ascended

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Can't lose as a foid even if you literally have alcohol fetal syndrome and the face of down syndrome. :feelsclown:

Also another brutal heightpill. Couples where both are a similar height are becoming rarer and rarer. Today you need to make a girl look like an elementary schooler next to you or you can't ascend. :feelsclown:

Kek.

Last edited:
She's world famous. I defy you to be incel while being world famous.

I wouldn't have her as my blowjob slave

Look on the bright side: she'll be a legal loli forever now at 18.:feelsahh:

What will agecucks say about wanting a relationship with her now when it doesn't break AOC, that she looks too young?:soy:
All they care about is this appeal of innocence and youth: no facts, arguments, reasoning, or anything.
@Mainländer
Index

Last edited:
Couples where both are a similar height are becoming rarer and rarer.
shes 4'9, so that guy is probably like 5'7 or some shit judging by that pic

bad example. status and wealthy would help of course, but she's a female so it's easy mode for her regardless of how famous she is.

This. Though OP is still correct that Greta's non-famous looksmatch could probably land a roughly similar boyfriend.

But famous people are incompatible examples because being known by million times as many people as normal people are also multiplies your sexual opportunity by million. Even an otherwise pathetic SMV can net great sexual opportunity if you are famous.

i would fuck her, she must be tight, well, not so tight anymore lol

bad example. status and wealthy would help of course, but she's a female so it's easy mode for her regardless of how famous she is.

I would put it that "Hansel Thunberg," if he was world famous, could also ascend. If not even become the lefty "it boy" on Twitter.

Her boyfriend mogs her hard.
I am not surprised, we have seen pictures of literal tards dating well above their looks match.
She’s like 4’10 with FAS, and she landed a white normie.

she definitely has some form of disorder, she's 18, but 4'9 and her body is of a 12 yo. lol?
Obama brutally height mogs her: she looks like a hobbit from the LOTR.:lul:
Images

She probably has a more active and rich sex life than even the biggest coper here could imagine . She's probably already upgraded to Bbc behind closed doors.

She probably has a more active and rich sex life than even the biggest coper here could imagine . She's probably already upgraded to Bbc behind closed doors.
Lol this, she is probably a fucking demon in bed.

She is probably aware that people insult her and call her ugly on the interent.

These kind of girls are the biggest sluts. She probably sucks cocks like icecream daily.

Foids can't "ascend" retard, nonetheless I hope global warming kills her

This guy's not a Chad, he's normie.
What he'll do after she dump him?:feelshaha:

This guy's not a Chad, he's normie.
What he'll do after she dump him?:feelshaha:
His SMV is through the roof simply because he was dating such a famous person. He's settled for life.

no woman, especailly a thin white woman, will stay a virgin. No matter what neurological disorders she has.

Can't lose as a foid even if you literally have alcohol fetal syndrome and the face of down syndrome. :feelsclown:

Also another brutal heightpill. Couples where both are a similar height are becoming rarer and rarer. Today you need to make a girl look like an elementary schooler next to you or you can't ascend. :feelsclown:
She looks quite underdeveloped.
Obama brutally height mogs her: she looks like a hobbit from the LOTR.:lul:
View attachment 501631
Average foid in 2021 relationship goals
shes 4'9, so that guy is probably like 5'7 or some shit judging by that pic
She'll trade up in no time

JFL at some of the copers on this thread. Yall think that's even the guy shes having consistent raw sex with ? Please. What foids do in out of the public eye would send you into Cho mode

she has probably been "ascending" with her circle of adult male handlers for years

Look on the bright side: she'll be a legal loli forever now at 18.:feelsahh:

What will agecucks say about wanting a relationship with her now when it doesn't break AOC, that she looks too young?:soy:
All they care about is this appeal of innocence and youth: no facts, arguments, reasoning, or anything.
@Mainländer
View attachment 501606
According to agecucks, liking a 18+ scrawny foid with no tits, hips or butt is ok but liking a 14 yo super developed big-titted large-hipped foid is not because it's nota about biology and normal male atraction patterns, but rather about "muh predatory power imbalance different life stages" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Agecucks are male feminists.

volcel if not

There's no ascension for a girl, unless she's deformed.

Call @Diocel he's crying

Greta don't care if his chad boyfriend pollutes the environment.
No environmental concious girlfriend for my face.
Not even that
tbh. amputee foids get husbands.

Life on easy mode just because female. :feelsUgh:

Childshitters never lose.

She mogs me though. :incel:

I want to spit her ugly retard ass face i fucking hate foids they dont deserve what they have

I want to spit her ugly retard ass face i fucking hate foids they dont deserve what they have
She is vegan too

She is literally globohomo personified

Wouldn't surprise me if she is the antichrist

Tbh a very good point, with that level of status it woukd be hard for most to be incel

She looks like a 12 y.o.