Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even for normie (and sometimes chadlite) tier men, Tinder is risky.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Lets say you sit there swiping until the sun comes up as a normie and you finally get a match.

You have three options:
  • Be boring - she then loses interest completely.
  • Be a jester - she then loses respect completely.
  • Be cocky and suggestive - she might like it, or she might not and screencap you before ruining your life. If she's in a bad mood or extra arrogant about her LMS level she'll do this to a chadlite too.

Tinder truly is for CHADS only.

Fuck stupid whores and their chad chasing flappers.

i know what r u even supposed to do after u match? what’s the next step?

• Be cocky and suggestive - she might like it, or she might not and screencap you before ruining your life. If she's in a bad mood or extra arrogant about her LMS level she'll do this to a chadlite too.
I don't have a life to be ruined I just need the SMV points and I'd be golden

Tinder is a truly flawed app.

Women use tinder for the validation boost. Men use it in hopes of getting laid. Two different mindsets boyo.

Lets say you sit there swiping until the sun comes up as a normie and you finally get a match.

You have three options:
Tinder truly is for CHADS only.
It will shatter their blue pill theory confirmed.
L0L

good post, it's been like this for a long time, guys need to do all the work including taking significant risks just to get anywhere.

just take the risk of telling her you'll tie her up and ravage her in the hopes it'll turn her on rather than make her call the police, bro