Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even fatcels can't run SEA game

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
In the beginning he screams "I hope you're thinking of me, you fucking whore!"
He obviously got dumped.

Duh.

Asian women despise fat more than anything.

That's why I'm getting my bodyfat as low as possible, it's already at around 16.9.

Determined

Still Fatcels are Volcels...

Not all are. I've seen fatcels loose weight and yet still look incel tier.
Yes but you can only tell IF you first see both sides. They must first loose weight and then they can tell.

Cope, literally anyone can run SEA game.

Ok there are some cases, and some remain incels, but you can't tell untill you first try to loose weight.
I was agreeing that fatcels are volcels?

Videos like that always make me wonder what it would be like if you would show it to that fat guys 10 year old self. Just imagine seeing this video, realizing you will end up as a crying, drunk, morbidly obese guy in the phillipines. Gives me chills tbh.

I was agreeing that fatcels are volcels?
Oh i see, i thought because of the picture because he didn't change that much, but loosing weight do make miracles for some incels, it's just some fatcels are too lazy too try.

Saddest thing I've ever seen.

:feelskek::feelskek:
I always have to laugh hearing about "removing" a person. The German literal translation has a really depersonalizing connotation. Like removing shit from your anus or some obstacle on a street.

This guy is too fat, he can't have any game anywhere. You need to be realistic.

That's pretty humiliating.