Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even extremely depressed people, suicidal people, rape victims, child molesting victims, and shitty lives have friends/sex/relationships/marriage

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Imagine you're an incel and it torments you, and you go to a place full of people who also are depressed or suicidal, and they either are clninically depressed, were molested in their childhood, have PTSD, have really shitty lives, etc. and all of them lost their virginity at 16/17 and relationships and sex regularly ever since, and you're the one who doesn't experience it at all. Imagine these people have really shitty lives and they still are able to experience the most physically pleasurable thing in the world and have friends and relationships and validation from others while you are socially isolated, dissatisfied with your social life and never have even been kissed yet.

Imagine how isolating that would feel. Even among them, you don't fit in whatsoever.

No one will ever understand our pain
We're actually the minority, legit don't know anyone irl who's a trucel

Most criminals are sex havers, that much shows why whamen should be tutored by their fathers as in prior centuries.

The so called elusive "femcels" :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Whores really post their whole sad past and or life and at the end they say shit like "I feel lonely even with a boyfriend, friends and family" :feelsree::feelsree:

Mods should pin my thread :owo::owo::owo:

which is ironic, most of these people are such trainwrecks they really shouldn't tbh. If you have ever been around people like this you know, they just make other people's (friends/partners/etc) miserable.
The so called elusive "femcels" :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Whores really post their whole sad past and or life and at the end they say shit like "I feel lonely even with a boyfriend, friends and family" :feelsree::feelsree:
they really should kill themselves then

if none of that is enough to make you happy, nothing will. Just fucking do it.

Suffering is subjective

the affects of inceldom are far worse than the “trauma“ of rape and child molestation that woman face/have faced, at least woman who were raped as a child or an adult get lots support from almost every normie when we incels are just made fun of and forced to cope.
Yeah we can’t get help anywhere. There are so many media attention to dead bedrooms, erectile dysfunction and unsatisfactory sex lives but nobody shows sympathy for involuntary celibates. They only show sympathy for sexually active people who date regularly who are dissatisfied with their dating/sex life.

They are all magically pulling Gfs out their buttcrack.
:feelsree:

By the way soyciety's highly inflammatory reaction to sexual abuse causes more harm to the victims otherwise the effect wouldn't be as bad as they make it out to be, there a book about that called "the trauma myth". (that is part of why foids might turn on their "molester" after they have been found out even if it was all consensual (otherwise known to soys as statutory rape)).
100% true, woman who slept around with older guys when they were underage 9/10 times actually enjoy it if it’s consensual but the instant the news gets out to society, they treat her as a victim of then ‘worst crime’ and this kind of reaction contributes to the guilt, shame, and depression that most ‘sexual abuse victims‘ experience. if society just stayed quiet about, i can guarantee you that the amount of trauma would be significantly reduced.
Statutory rape is the dumbest law ever. If I could get put in a room with whoever made it I'd fucking brutalise them, these laws are terrible, it's fine for a 13 year old whore to fuck 13 year old guys but if I kissed her once as a 22 year old incel that would be unacceptable and be seen as the same level as murder

im ready to rope

Face gets you through the door.

As I said before, and will have to keep repeating, the true number of real incels past age 22 is around 5%

you can thank feminists for this specific law, they are the ones that contributed to demonizing sex between teens and adults and these days its already pretty demonized to find an 18yo attractive when you’re in your mid 20s, it will just get worse over time:feelsclown:
Before the late 20th century nobody cared if you dated an 18 year old in your mid 20s

My coworker was molested as a child by his older brother. I attended his wedding reception. Whatever trauma comes from that experience is apparently not so damaging to dating prospects as having my face.

My coworker was molested as a child by his older brother. I attended his wedding reception. Whatever trauma comes from that experience is apparently not so damaging to dating prospects as having my face.
Some molested boys become promiscuous instead aka chick magnets to compensate for what happened because they feel like failed men

"Just work on yourself and self-improve, bro" :soy:

They are just otherwise normal people who have been dealt a bad hand. There are many people like that in this world. The difference is their situation is caused by circumstance while our fate is written in our DNA.

They are just otherwise normal people who have been dealt a bad hand. There are many people like that in this world. The difference is their situation is caused by circumstance while our fate is written in our DNA.

true, and in the 19th century no one even gave a fuck if u married a teen, the aoc was even 10-12 in most parts of the world until the late 1890s when they slowly started increasing it, and now in the 21st century the media has contributed so much into demonizing age gap relationships that you can literally be labeled a pedo for finding a 19yo attractive when you’re 23:feelsclown:
agecucking is retarded past a certain age , many women naturally like sleeping with older men while men like sleeping with younger women , cases where some 14-15 yr old foid has sex with a 20+ chad happens almost daily behind closed doors , it's just used roasties trying to subdue men's natural desire to breed with younger women so their smv doesn't plummet.

I feel lonely even with a boyfriend, friends and family"
This one is the biggest ragefuel inducing statement ever. As an incel with zero real friends and shitty narcissistic abusive family this Literally makes me wanna bash these ungrateful spoiled foids heads in when I read or hear something like this:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
agecucking for foids in general is just stupid, if a guy in his 20s fell in love with a 9yo girl and they both have a thing for each other then theres no reason as to why they shouldn’t be able to get married.
No you cannot marry a 9 year old

My default is if so and so has a relationship yet they are any of the above mentioned in the OP's title, I have Zero Sympathy. :feelsokman:.

This is why I have no empathy for "sex-havers". (That phrase/saying has always been amusing to me). Why should I care about someone in poverty or whatever the issue/group normies find most salient that given week when they probably had more sex than I ever will in my lifetime.

This is why I have no empathy for "sex-havers". (That phrase/saying has always been amusing to me). Why should I care about someone in poverty or whatever the issue/group normies find most salient that given week when they probably had more sex than I ever will in my lifetime.
Eh, I'd rather be a rich european truecel than a high tier normie sexhaver in Malawi, they do experience quite some suffering as well.

So even those people mog me? Wow, that's actually BRUTAL.

Inceldom is the worst possible thing you can have tbh.
It never began.

You're right. This is blowing my mind right now. It's better to be a borderline retard or psychopath criminal with normal looks than otherwise normal but ugly, as far as life enjoyment goes. Normal looks allow you to find a partner to live with. Holy fucking hell why did we let females free? This is a catastrophe.

You're right. This is blowing my mind right now. It's better to be a borderline retard or psychopath criminal with normal looks than otherwise normal but ugly, as far as life enjoyment goes. Normal looks allow you to find a partner to live with. Holy fucking hell why did we let females free? This is a catastrophe.
Why did we let humans free

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back