Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even Emojis will show you the racepill

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
New Emojis are now available to illustrate "interracial" relationships and of course "intergender". But ignoring the gay stuff, what do you see when you look at these races of men and women?

The drawings are identical except coloration. To which colors of people do your eyes gravitate the most? What do you automatically feel about the people shown?

emoji-750x.jpg

Does anyone really want to pretend white coloration isn't objectively superior?

All it takes is a basic cartoon to prove it.

That's all you dude. I literally feel no difference looking at the different colors

Emoji’s always had something fishy about them.

That's all you dude. I literally feel no difference looking at the different colors

I'm really blown away if that's true. You might be one of the only "colorblind" people on earth.

eg.
The "Bad Is Black" Effect
Research finds darker skin is associated with perceptions of evil

Recent research suggests that people do have a proclivity to perceive someone with darker skin as more likely to have committed an immoral act, regardless of the person’s race. Dubbing this tendency the “bad is black” effect, professor Adam Alter of New York University, along with three of his colleagues, conducted six studies showing a link between skin tone and perceptions of whether a person committed a criminal act.

I'm really blown away if that's true. You might be one of the only "colorblind" people on earth.

eg.

Recent research suggests that people do have a proclivity to perceive someone with darker skin as more likely to have committed an immoral act, regardless of the person’s race. Dubbing this tendency the “bad is black” effect, professor Adam Alter of New York University, along with three of his colleagues, conducted six studies showing a link between skin tone and perceptions of whether a person committed a criminal act.

Just read the article. It basically said
- white racists gonna be racist
-our constant cultural association between literal dark and evil has dripped into skin tone as well.

Nothing to do with sex, genetics, or natural superiority.

Just read the article. It basically said
- white racists gonna be racist
-our constant cultural association between literal dark and evil has dripped into skin tone as well.

Nothing to do with sex, genetics, or natural superiority.

Who says it's cultural? It's not. I believe the data suggests it's genetic.

Quotes:
  • Stephen and his colleagues asked 54 Caucasian participants to change the skin color of about 50 male and female faces on a computer screen to make them look as healthy as possible. Hands down, the participants tended to increase the rosiness, yellowness and brightness of the skin.
  • Participants increased skin redness, providing additional support for previous findings that skin blood color enhances the healthy appearance of faces. Participants also increased skin yellowness and lightness, suggesting a role for high carotenoid and low melanin coloration in the healthy appearance of faces. The color preferences described here resemble the red and yellow color cues to health displayed by many species of nonhuman animals.
  • The results would likely hold for other ethnicities as well. For instance, past research has shown black South Africans tend to judge rosier faces as healthier. And forthcoming research suggests the same may hold for yellowness and lightness of facial skin.
  • Effectively health and attractiveness are pretty much the same thing.

Reference: Stephen, I.D., Law Smith, M.J., Stirrat, M.R. et al. Facial Skin Coloration Affects Perceived Health of Human Faces. Int J Primatol (2009) 30: 845.

Are you honestly going to tell me you are colorblind when you look at people?

I don't get it.

• Stephen and his colleagues asked 54 Caucasian participants
Water is wet, and White people think their race is superior
QUOTE="RageAgainstTDL, post: 2240088, member: 2172"]
past research has shown black South Africans
[/QUOTE]
A culture that gets forced into submission to praise their captors as "superior", is gonna think their captors are superior.

If the genetic advantage in blood flow is rosiness, they're attracted to the rosiness, not the skintone. Aside from that, it's completely cultural.
I don't get it.
Same. I think he's alone on this one

Water is wet, and White people think their race is superior

A culture that gets forced into submission is gonna think their captors are superior.

If the genetic advantage in blood flow is rosiness, they're attracted to the rosiness, not the skintone. Aside from that, it's completely cultural.

The evidence suggests that brighter skin is more attractive across multiple races and even multiple species. It evokes more feelings of trust. It demonstrates rosy blood flow as a indicator of health.

History has featured all races of humanity chasing white skin for millenia. In Southeast Asia they do it. It India they do it. In Africa they doe it. Even before whites were dominant, white skin was attractive in these places.

Do you believe if the world saw more Bollywood movies, they would find brown Indians more attractive than white Chris Hemsworth?

Indians have been looking at their own brown skin for thousands of years and we have ourselves concluded that white skin is better, just like almost everyone else on earth. Despite the globalized economy and culture there are no worldwide worshiped Indian men like there are white men.

What makes you then think all this is meaningless and racial hierarchy is a "social construct"?

sincerely hate niggs nowdays

This emoji meme needs to stop. What was wrong with just having them all yellow? Now we have to account for every shade of deathnic.

One day the cure for brown skin will come and ethnics will finally be at peace

eg.

I don't see the connection to the research, which I believe is valid, to your subjective perception of a reskinned emoji.

I don't see the connection to the research, which I believe is valid, to your subjective perception of a reskinned emoji.

lol. Well maybe I'm just too deep in the racepill then. The research, which you believe is valid says:
  • Dark skin is less trustworthy, light skin is more trustworthy.
  • Dark skin appears less healthy, light skin appears more healthy.
  • Dark skin is less attractive, light skin is more attractive.
Cartoon or human - I don't even think it matters. I see it all as the same. That's why even most cartoons are white.

How many cartoons do you watch with characters colored the same as the dark emojis? It's aesthetically unideal even in cartoons just because it reduces contrast between features.

my eyes gravitate to the foids and I would fuck them all.

Last edited:
Cartoon or human - I don't even think it matters. I see it all the same. That's why even most cartoons are white.

It definitely matters. It would only make sense to attribute those properties to a living human.
That's a lot of wasted cognitive energy to categorize inanimate objects and collections of pixels.

part of it is also contrast. I think the nigger emojis would look better with a different color background

imagine caring about what race an emoji is

my eyes gravitate to the foids and I would fuck them all. The black emojis are less appealing tho ngl

Once people get past their virtue signalling or obliviousness and look at it long enough and objectively enough, most people would agree. Again, this is why cartoons are almost all drawn white. Even dark cartoons look shitty compared to white ones.

part of it is also contrast. I think the nigger emojis would look better with a different color background

That's one of the main reasons dark skin is unattractive. Lack of contrast with features and environment.

Eg. Which of the two women in this photo stands out more?

blacks are high tier ethnics though

Once people get past their virtue signalling or obliviousness and look at it long enough and objectively enough, most people would agree. Again, this is why cartoons are almost all drawn white. Even dark cartoons look shitty compared to white ones.

That's one of the main reasons dark skin is unattractive. Lack of contrast with features and environment.

View attachment 96372

My dude. You're straight up delusional on this one. :feelskek::feelskek:

Do not you have that test of the dolls with some children?

Do you believe if the world saw more Bollywood movies, they would find brown Indians more attractive than white Chris Hemsworth?
Yes. Ass/forehead/skintone are perfect examples attractiveness being whatever the majority culture deems it at the time. Massive foreheads in girls used to be hot, now it's a death sentence. Reverse for asses. Just a few centuries ago people were making themselves literally pale with makeup cuz it was hot. Now rosy cheek have been hot for a while.
Another example: Hollywood throughout the decades. Unlike most incel beliefs on this forum, the men haven't been getting hotter. The requirements have been changing. All those men who would be considered 5/10s today we're honesty perfect 10s back then. And the perfect 10s of today would be considered 5s back then.
Despite the globalized economy and culture there are no worldwide worshiped Indian men like there are white men.
Almost no eastern country (except maybe China and Russia in a few decades) can even fairly compare to the global cultural domination of the US. The only country that can compare is Japan, and even though they only started being culturally relevant a few decades ago (a historical blip), they already have celebrity men now being world-wide praised as some of the most attractive men on the planet.
I'm willing to bet 10000 dollars that an attractive trait of today is gonna be ugly in a while because culture says so. Aside from the basic necessities and attractive symmetry(not a cripple), beauty is almost always whatever the majority says so at the time.

Just for the BBC, imagine if the Koreans were the same? Let's be fair as well that some blacks are tall and sturdy.
more muscle mass, more NT, taller, bigger frame, bigger jaws, bigger zygomatics bones.. better fat storage.

more muscle mass, more NT, taller, bigger frame, bigger jaws, bigger zygomatics bones.. better fat storage.
Low inibition...as well. That's why I see many mulattos and blacks making a success here in Brazil. In fact the Brazilian Negro is full of European blood as well. Imagine I'm almost white in a place full of mulattos and blacks ... I'm inhibited is very bad. My region had many slaves.

Cartoon or human - I don't even think it matters. I see it all the same. That's why even most cartoons are white.
How many cartoons do you watch with characters colored the same as the dark emojis? It's aesthetically unideal even just because it reduces contrast between features.
Most cartoon characters are white for the same reason most main character in video games are white men, cuz most of their creators are said demographic.
Lack of contrast with features and environment.

View attachment 96372
Why would that be "genetically" attractive? If we're talking genetics here, wouldn't someone capable of blending in with surroundings be better for survival?

Black emojis weird me out ngl

Most cartoon characters are white for the same reason most main character in video games are white men, cuz most of their creators are said demographic.

Why would that be "genetically" attractive? If we're talking genetics here, wouldn't someone capable of blending in with surroundings be better for survival?

No more than a peacock's tail is better for survival.

520px-Peacock_Plumage.jpg

What draws the eyes is what's attractive.

Can you admit your eyes are automatically drawn to the white person in that picture? Do you believe that's social conditioning, or just the same natural tendency to look at bright, contrasting, and colorful things that equally draws your eye to a peacock's tail?

there are no bigger white supremacists on this site than currycels

Ethnics overall are the greatest white supremacists. Ethnic foids primarily worship white men, which then makes us want to be white. But it is true for all ethnics that white skin is recognized as superior.

There is no greater white supremacy than the entire caste system in India which developed over thousands of years and led to the whitest varieties of Indians at the top of the social hierarchy and the darkest varieties at the bottom. Stormfronters have nothing on this type of systemic racism. They can't remotely compare in their racism to the entire Indian society which was built on racism.

Indians also have the most to gain of all the nonwhites from white skin, given that this is what we would approximately look like with whiter skin.

Vitiligo curry foid:

Brett-Cole-India-01458_medium.jpg

Albino curry men:

article-2111298-120DB025000005DC-167_634x424.jpg

1552078196524-png.95923

Obviously these are not totally natural as they lack pigment completely - even whites have a bit of pigment. But many Indians know they have relatively Caucasian features and it is primarily their skin color that makes them "lesser".

The obsession is true for blacks also in Africa, though.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/09/health/rwanda-ban-skin-lightening-cream-africa-intl/index.html

Around 25% of women in Mali, 77% of women in Nigeria, and 59% in Togo regularly use skin-lightening products, according to a 2011 report by the World Health Organization.

And in Southeast Asia:

https://www.inkstonenews.com/societ...as-fascination-skin-whitening/article/3000741

Euromonitor valued China’s anti-aging skin-whitening market at $618.8 billion in 2014, while Thailand’s and Taiwan’s came in at $432.2 billion and $334 million that year.

Everyone on earth is obsessed with white skin and trying to obtain it. Only whites who grow up amongst whites are completely oblivious to all of this or believe it is "just cultural". This has been going on for literally thousands of years all over the world.

Last edited:
No more than a peacock's tail is better for survival.

520px-Peacock_Plumage.jpg
Fair point.
What draws the eyes is what's attractive.
Not fair point.
*What a person is told to look for is attractive. Something isn't attractive automatically because it draws in looks and stands out. By that logic, acnecels are volcels. Skin isn't interesting, contrasting and bright like peacock feathers.
Can you admit your eyes are automatically drawn to the white person in that picture?
Sexually? No, not At all. Because their in the center, in focus, the only thing of that color in that area, have a flash on them, and staring straight at the camera? Of fucking course.
Do you believe that's social conditioning, or just the same natural tendency to look at bright, contrasting, and colorful things that equally draws your eye to a peacock's tail?
It's not the same part of my brain that makes me think something's beautiful, it's the part of my brain that makes me look for inconsistencies (threats) in obvious patterns. Close parts of the brain, but very different results in the thought process.

Ok I think you are reading way too deep into this. Personally I prefer middle ground (the yellow ones). And i wanna be white irl. Also are you a currycel from India or the west?

Fair point.

Not fair point.
*What a person is told to look for is attractive. Something isn't attractive automatically because it draws in looks and stands out. By that logic, acnecels are volcels. Skin isn't interesting, contrasting and bright like peacock feathers.

Sexually? No, not At all. Because their in the center, in focus, the only thing of that color in that area, have a flash on them, and staring straight at the camera? Of fucking course.

It's not the same part of my brain that makes me think something's beautiful, it's the part of my brain that makes me look for inconsistencies (threats) in obvious patterns. Close parts of the brain, but very different results in the thought process.

We've already established that white skin is deemed healthier because of the rosy color which signals blood vessels.

Acne and blemishes are considered unattractive as they are automatic markers of disease and that has also been established in studies.

So we have:
  • Research that people of completely different races show a belief that brighter skin is healthier looking.
  • Research that people believe brighter skin indicates more trustworthy people.
  • Thousands of years of history of entire societies organizing themselves in hierarchies based on skin color (Indian caste system).
  • Hundreds of millions of people across the world using skin lightening agents to try to be whiter.
What do you think would be required to prove that brighter skin is objectively more attractive and not just culturally? Describe the experiment you would require.

New Emojis are now available to illustrate "interracial" relationships and of course "intergender". But ignoring the gay stuff, what do you see when you look at these races of men and women?

The drawings are identical except coloration. To which colors of people do your eyes gravitate the most? What do you automatically feel about the people shown?

emoji-750x.jpg

Does anyone really want to pretend white coloration isn't objectively superior?

All it takes is a basic cartoon to prove it.

Its all true, there is a reason why some Asian girls are still moderately attractive.

eg.

It's true. Virtually 100 percent of crime and violence worldwide is committed by brown/black people.

This is a GOOD thing for non white men because women love violent, aggressive, low trust thugs.

There is no greater white supremacy than the entire caste system in India which developed over thousands of years and led to the whitest varieties of Indians at the top of the social hierarchy and the darkest varieties at the bottom. Stormfronters have nothing on this type of systemic racism. They can't remotely compare in their racism to the entire Indian society which was built on racism.
So you concede. Thank you for admitting it's all cultural and non-genetic.
All the countries you mention have 1 thing on common. They've all been dominated/oppressed/crushed into believing they were inferior to their dominant race until a few decades ago (again, a historical blip).

This has been going on for literally thousands of years all over the world.
For completely different reasons. Being pale back then meant they didn't work in the hot sun all day. In SEA it was to make facial expressions more visible. Now it's an almost Stockholm sort of appreciation and self hatred. Not genetic.

So you concede. Thank you for admitting it's all cultural and non-genetic.
All the countries you mention have 1 thing on common. They've all been dominated/oppressed/crushed into believing they were inferior to their dominant race until a few decades ago (again, a historical blip).

For completely different reasons. Being pale back then meant they didn't work in the hot sun all day. In SEA it was to make facial expressions more visible. Now it's an almost Stockholm sort of appreciation and self hatred. Not genetic.

How does recognizing that humanity has favored white skin for thousands of years across the entire globe suggest that it is cultural? The caste system in India started from thousands of years BC. What Stockholm syndrome do you imagine existed back then?

You have said we have preferred white skin for multiple reasons over multiple spans of time. Scientific research shows we find white skin an indicator of health. When people are asked to make pictures look healthier, they make them whiter and rosier. Other indicators of health like symmetry are also genetically programmed to elicit attraction.

Do you believe the preference for symmetry is "cultural" as well? On what basis?

How does recognizing that humanity has favored white skin for thousands of years across the entire globe suggest that it is cultural? The caste system in India started from thousands of years BC. What Stockholm syndrome do you imagine existed back then?

You have said we have preferred white skin for multiple reasons over multiple spans of time. Scientific research shows we find white skin an indicator of health. When people are asked to make pictures look healthier, they make them whiter and rosier. Other indicators of health like symmetry are also genetically programmed to elicit attraction.

Do you believe the preference for symmetry is "cultural" as well? On what basis?
-india was conquered by whites multiple times. They installed a caste system, and from it rose the stockholm. where do you think the white people hair/traits came from.
"You have said we have preferred white skin for multiple reasons over multiple spans of time."
- it was never genetic. Always cultural. If that was the case, albinos wouldn't be hunted, murdered, and chopped for parts in certain countries.
-im not completely denying rosiness. If that's an actual indicator of health, then it's more likely to be a point of attraction. As for being white, yeah no that's always completely cultural. If Africans dominated the world instead of Caucasians, I can bet my bottom dollar skin darkening cream would be all over europe
Quick edit though: if rosiness was actually a natural point of attraction, why did Caucasians apply white powdrer to make themselves pale. It doesn't make sense. That would be like people removing calf portions because being tall is attractive.

Last edited:
-india was conquered by whites multiple times. They installed a caste system, and from it rose the stockholm. where do you think the white people hair/traits came from.
"You have said we have preferred white skin for multiple reasons over multiple spans of time."
- it was never genetic. Always cultural. If that was the case, albinos wouldn't be hunted, murdered, and chopped for parts in certain countries.
-im not denying rosiness. If that's an actual indicator of health, then it's more likely to be a point of attraction. As for being white, yeah no that's always completely cultural. If Africans dominated the world instead of Caucasians, I can bet my bottom dollar skin darkening cream would be all over europe

Basic history disagrees with you. "Near the end of the 15th century, Portuguese sailor Vasco da Gama became the first European to re-establish direct trade links with India since Roman times by being the first to arrive by circumnavigating Africa (c. 1497–1499)."

No whites were conquering India when they developed their caste system. The Indian caste system is thousands of years old. 99%+ of Indians would have never even seen a European white while it was developing.

As for health, the skin that is associated with health in the scientific research on the subject is a combination of all three of the following traits: bright, golden, and rosy. How can you be bright, golden, or rosy if you are brown? All of these are inherently white traits.

Albinos are hunted and murdered because they are clearly diseased and do not look natural. No one thinks albinos look healthy. In all societies, indicators of health = attraction, eg. facial symmetry and some combo of bright, golden, rosy skin.

Who the fuck would use these emojis on a serious context??? Do gay people use such emojis actually??

Basic history disagrees with you. "Near the end of the 15th century, Portuguese sailor Vasco da Gama became the first European to re-establish direct trade links with India since Roman times by being the first to arrive by circumnavigating Africa (c. 1497–1499)."

As for health, the skin that is associated with health in the scientific research on the subject is a combination of all three of the following traits: bright, golden, and rosy. How can you be bright, golden, or rosy if you are brown? All of these are inherently white traits.
IDK if u saw my edit so I'll post it again
"Quick edit though: if rosiness was actually a natural point of attraction, why did Caucasians apply white powder to make themselves pale. It doesn't make sense. That would be like people removing calf portions because being tall is attractive."

By your logic, wouldn't the most attractive race be Hispanic, mixed, light black, and Asian because they're the naturally bronze, Rosy, races.
Your logic just doesn't make sense

IDK if u saw my edit so I'll post it again
"Quick edit though: if rosiness was actually a natural point of attraction, why did Caucasians apply white powder to make themselves pale. It doesn't make sense. That would be like people removing calf portions because being tall is attractive."

By your logic, wouldn't the most attractive race be Hispanic, mixed, light black, and Asian because they're the naturally bronze, Rosy, races.
Your logic just doesn't make sense

It is not "my logic". It is scientific research.
  • Bright
  • Golden
  • Rosy
Those were the three traits people created more strongly when asked to improve the perceived health of subjects in photos.
  • Applying white powder would make one brighter at the expense of golden and rosy.
  • Apply blush would make one rosy at the expense of brightness.
  • Tanning would make one golden at the expense of brightness.

These three trade off in every major cosmetics and beauty approach that has been popular in human history.

I am aware of no major cultural trend which has involved millions of people trying to truly look browner or blacker. Science says we would find doing so an indicator of poor health so it is not surprising it does not happen.

Last edited:
Lifefuel for lightskincels