Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even curry foids in curryland falling for Kpop!

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I am in the train in curryland have seen a foid watching a fucking kdrama! many of my curry relatives have told me that young curry teen foids even in curryland are watching Korean bullshit! listening to BTS. Fuck liars who deny the Kpop pill it is very real.

honor to @Zer0/∞ @Tenshi who mainted the truthful opinion about Kpop pill while many here deny it. There is no debate rice > curry. only reason curry foids do not leave curry men is extreme religious/cultural brainwashing. If they could, many would leave for the Koreans and whites!

Korea's investment in Kpop was by far one the best investments any nation has done in its infrastructure in the last century.

curry > rice

Too sad for curries that the curry countries are ran by dumbfucks as such none of this will ever happened for curries. No curry pop will ever be popular :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: @Currycel69_ @CopingForBrutality @ilieknothing

curry > rice
maybe for the best looking high caste/class curries sure. But average curry is poorer, lower IQ, darker skin and uglier than the average rice.

Yes i can understand zoomer foids here are crazy for some whitewashed gooks

@Justice our nation's failure to invest in the international media space has doomed our reputation internationally. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Yes i can understand zoomer foids here are crazy for some whitewashed gooks
Every race besides us curries(also sands) has some international media halo. niggers have the sports. Whites Hollywood and colonialism of mogging all the ethnics. Asians Kpop/anime. Hispanics kinda have music too.

Same goes here in jungle gook land :fuk:

There are many kpop fans here and most of them are prime JBs, except almost all of them are brown skinned, the ones who has white ancestry are not interested in it.

We curries are truly the lowest when it comes to reputation, not even our entertainment industry will save us.

White>Latino>Black>Rice>Curry

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Indeed and nothing will ever be done to fix this. Our leaders are all a bunch of filthy retarded corrupt clowns.

There are many kpop fans here and most of them are prime JBs, except almost all of them are brown skinned, the ones who has white ancestry are not interested in it.
in curryland even the good looking curry foids are into Kpop. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Are u live in South East Asia?

What country?

do the curry foids look better in curryland or burgerland
I'd say on average in burgerland a bit better. But there are a lot more good looking curry foids in top 20% zone here than in burger land curry foids. Likely due to burgerland having more southies than my current curry location of Delhi.

also diet is probably better for foids here to stay skinny than USA.

fuck brutal sad truth. sadly the thing which allows curry men to reproduce (arranged marriage) is also responsible for our race being so ugly as well. Cursed planet.

fuck brutal sad truth. sadly the thing which allows curry men to reproduce (arranged marriage) is also responsible for our race being so ugly as well. Cursed planet.
Yes abortion should be encouraged here and eugenics should be practiced until the muttified curries go extinct thats the only thing that can save us

I say cope tbh

Where I am rice struggle hard. I see every race of men getting girls except rice. All they do here is studymaxx or fashionmaxx with designer. Both don’t help.
those rice are low IQ and don't know how to Kpop Maxx. deserve their inceldom for not having common sense

Too sad for curries that the curry countries are ran by dumbfucks as such none of this will ever happened for curries. No curry pop will ever be popular :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: @Currycel69_ @CopingForBrutality @ilieknothing
There is Bollywood but I look nothing like Bollywood actors

I say cope tbh

Where I am rice struggle hard. I see every race of men getting girls except rice. All they do here is studymaxx or fashionmaxx with designer. Both don’t help.
Because you live in a white suburb with chinks. :feelsseriously:

Because you live in a white suburb with chinks. :feelsseriously:
chinks are low IQ and aren't willing to copy their higher IQ Korean brothers to slay pussy.

You're better off in a white area with chinks than a more multicultural area.

Multicultural area - Whites are in the minority, they tend to stick with each other and they always see autistic nerdy ricecels all the time, diminishing their reputation.

White Area with some chinks - They most likely haven't seen too many autistic chinks in their life, they'll give the yellow man a chance since there's the benefit of doubt amongst them. Most likely they seen lots of kpop and it's their only source of what rice people are like.
Actually the other way around, mores whites means more noodles getting JBWmaxxed and in multicultural areas, there are more liberal foids that are open to racemixing.

Ok, so even if surgerymaxxed Changs are somewhat popular, it is, after all, not beneficial for actual ricecels, who have nothing in common with these top-tier Kpop/Kdrama stars IMO. There's no such thing as JBA, your average gook is still at the rock bottom in SMV hierarchy

Last edited:
Ok, so even if surgerymaxxed Changs are somewhat popular, it is, after all, not beneficial for actual ricecels, who have nothing in common with these top-tier Kpop/Kdrama stars IMO. There's no such thing as JBA, your average gook is still at the rock bottom in SMV hierarchy
average gook is a retard. If they farm money and get surgery. any gook can facially look like a Kpop star with enough surgery. only height is a limitation. compare this to shitskin curries like me who will never look like a Chad Preet even with surgeries as for curries bones are key and hard to surgery in while for Kpop facial Harmony is Key which Is a lot easier to surgery in

average gook is a retard. If they farm money and get surgery. any gook can facially look like a Kpop star with enough surgery. only height is a limitation. compare this to shitskin curries like me who will never look like a Chad Preet even with surgeries as for curries bones are key and hard to surgery in while for Kpop facial Harmony is Key which Is a lot easier to surgery in
"any"
j jonha jameosn laughs

My sister has been watching and dancing to kpop for years now

I like curryfoids. Jerk off to them constantly.

Could u imagine a curry boy band:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Even my cousins like Kdramas and KPop. BTS (Big Testicles Sliced), Black (Pussy) Pink (inside).

It's ironic because India actually has a big music/dance culture but failed to export and make it popular.

This is true. The average riceman is still a short, skinny, low-T subhuman. No amount of Kpop will chamge. While Kpop did give them a boost, they're still at the bottom (above curries). Media halo works for whites and blacks because they actually have good heights, frames on average. And good features in case of whites.

BRUTAL KPOP PILL :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I will never understand why ricecels don’t just kpopmax
Bollywood :feelsLSD:

BRUTAL KPOP PILL :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I will never understand why ricecels don’t just kpopmax

Bollywood :feelsLSD:
Bollywood is utter shit compared to Kpop

and manlet autistic whitecels look nothing like your 6'2 good looking chad, yet people claim whites can't be incel and spout JBW :feelsseriously::society:

and manlet autistic whitecels look nothing like your 6'2 good looking chad, yet people claim whites can't be incel and spout JBW :feelsseriously::society:
Nigga, what i'm implying is that rice need atleast 7/10 faces to obtain pussy, while most cumskin normies (not subhumans, true sub4s or spergs are fucked regardless of race) can get laid quite easily. For gooks it's Chang or death apparently.

Mostly k-pop watchers are under 14 jbs. My jb neighbours were crazy for it 1-2 years ago. They had written BTS and shit everywhere on the walls even used to play loud bts music, but now they don't give a shit about it. Kpopmaxxing only works on pre teen and early teen girls. No girl above 15 would like feminine little boys especially in curryland. They like big men with beard and heavy voice not those low T ching chongs!!!!!

If about 21 years old or older, bottom of the barrel foids in terms of SMV listen to kpop. Just like bottom of the barrel foids listen to EDM.

Normie foids and stacies don't listen to that type of shit and most certainly would not let anyone know that they did.

Kpop is COPE.

Last edited:
maybe for the best looking high caste/class curries sure. But average curry is poorer, lower IQ, darker skin and uglier than the average rice.
What about low caste dravidians from south india vs dark jungle gooks from some south east asian shit hole?

Chad curry > Chad Rice

I would argue that even the average rice is inferior to the average curry since curries have the possibility to be taller if they have good Dietz but Asians will be manlets even with good food

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back