Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even Conor McGregor is simping

MoggedManlet

MoggedManlet

Recruit
★★
IMG 20200428 155654
Look at his body language, needy AF. He's an alpha at the UFC cameras but a beta when it comes to his wife irl.

He had to betabux so I don't think he had the standard Chad's harem. He's 5'9, heightpill?

Last edited:
The green lines really illustrate just how over it is for him.

Didn't expect him to dress like Mr. Rogers in his spare time, tbh. I don't see it though, just looks like he's hugging his foid for a picture. I'm highkey jelly.

his gf is ugly and fat

You're seeing ghosts. Connor's wife has been with him since he was a loser ex-plumber on the dole spending all his afternoons and nights in the gym. She is dedicated to him in a way that is rare in our current society.

Over for statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed manlets

He's ugly and short. No money can make up for that.

His entire persona is cringe compensating cope. Just pure over compensating. He's not an "alpha" in the UFC, it's parading and posing. It's a carefully illustrated redpill cringe fabrication.

His latest fights are all rigged cringe. He's a fucking joke. Any heavyweight boxer would destroy him with no effort, no matter what any coping faggot tries to tell you otherwise.
You're seeing ghosts. Connor's wife has been with him since he was a loser ex-plumber on the dole spending all his afternoons and nights in the gym. She is dedicated to him in a way that is rare in our current society.
She saw dollar signs. That's it.

His GF has been with him even through the countless cheating scandals. I don't think he is needy jfl.

The green lines really illustrate just how over it is for him.
Actually no, because whoever drew them fucked up, there's no way the torso line on the foid is bisecting properly.

Actually no, because whoever drew them fucked up, there's no way the torso line on the foid is bisecting properly.
Lol, I was just being sarcastic.

It looks normal to me.

its almost like he got his looksmatch in this photo.

Doesn’t surprise me. At his height, nothing can save him. It’s over for sub-6-feet men.

She will leave him and take half his money soon.

He is a manlet. Never began for him. All he can do is simp to prevent his wife from leaving him for Chad

Wish I had a wide hipped thick ass thighs gf like that

These green lines really don't tell me much ngl

IMG 20200428 155654

missed some details I pointed out

retarded, men are just naturally more loving towards their wife than vice versa

If your not pimping your simping

I know irish and all, but damn those are some white ass kids.

Just be a connor mcgregor and hug your wife as if you were just a friend to her theory

he's a manlet, what else did u expect

Don't worry everything makes sense to the OP.

Mc Gregor is chad through money and status alone ( just with his money it’s impossible to be incel). Plus he is taller than most women and actually a really strong athlete. on top of this he is even thugmaxxed. He has betrayed his gf countless times and has at least one known illegitimate child.

dont boost her ego you fucking simp
I'm just keeping it real, she's attractive to me. That doesn't mean I wouldn't continue on walking if I saw her being raped in the street. In fact I'd probably line up for a chance to forcefully impale her myself. Lying to myself and pretending I don't find her physically attractive is worse than being a simp.

Last edited:
I'm just keeping it real, she's attractive to me. That doesn't mean I wouldn't continue on walking if I saw her being raped in the street. In fact I'd probably line up for a chance to forcefully impale her myself. Lying to myself and pretending I don't find her physically attractive is worse than being a simp.

Well I mean she's ugly for someone statusmaxxed as conor mcgregor... he should have a literal stacy for a gf

Are you guys fucking kidding me ?:lul::lul:

I'm fucking done with this forum reading these fucking replies from low IQ basement dwellers :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: