Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even chadlites are feeling the heat.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Online dating especially is HELL for the bottom 80%. These days though even 80-94 percentile chadlites are starting to feel the heat. I have a friend who’s 6’2, masculine face, gym celled, great job and has a good personality (Lol) and he has told me he isn’t getting the matches he used to get even 2 years back. The top 5% are living like fucking kings, Chads with thousands of foids all ready to bend over on his command. It’s fucking incredible.

I don’t see how this can continue without either a mass walkout Japan style or some sort of uprising.

I hope society burn in hell

Tinder et al have brought laissez faire capitalism to the sexual marketplace. I don't care because dating was always the same for me so I'm enjoying seeing good looking guys struggle.

Online dating especially is HELL for the bottom 80%. These days though even 80-94 percentile chadlites are starting to feel the heat. I have a friend who’s 6’2, masculine face, gym celled, great job and has a good personality (Lol) and he has told me he isn’t getting the matches he used to get even 2 years back. The top 5% are living like fucking kings, Chads with thousands of foids all ready to bend over on his command. It’s fucking incredible.

I don’t see how this can continue without either a mass walkout Japan style or some sort of uprising.
More wood for our fire

I don't care because dating was always the same for me so I'm enjoying seeing good looking guys struggle.

Never thought about it this way. LIFEFUEL way of looking at it actually.

online dating is basically for 10/10 gigachads to have ONS with average and ugly girls.

99/1 rule in 2030

Yeah, the heat of some foid's pussy

Something really must happen. Anything, at this point.

I want to see foids crying bloody tears and begging on their knees for incels to let them suck their dicks for food.