Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "even being friendzoned by a girl would be nice."

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
What's wrong with such guys, are they insane? :feelsbaton: Why are there such pathetic men. They're obviously not happy with no female wanting to be with them but wanting to be a jester/serf for females without even getting the thing that you want from them - that's crazy. Also, it's kinda impossible nowadays to even get friendzoned by females (i.e. becomming one of their biggest cucks alongside other orbiters, cuz their partners are also cucks, just smaller ones) without being atleast mid-tier-normie looking and OP is obviously an incel-in-denial as all the users there. PS Title is from one of OP's comments under his post.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/pybgf7/dating_becomes_almost_impossible_after_graduating/

Last edited:
IDK how men can have friendships with women. Having a friendship with a girl is literally 99 % of the time you wanting her but she only wants you as a friend (the other 1% is you being gay). Tbh idk how you can actually be a friend with a girl when your entire friendship can be summarized with "you are not good enough for her". And even with that they cant help you with anything or do you a favor or get you connections, and they aint even as fun to be around as male friends :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
TLDR: WOMEN ARE FUCKING USELESS

IDK how men can have friendships with women. Having a friendship with a girl is literally 99 % of the time you wanting her but she only wants you as a friend (the other 1% is you being gay). Tbh idk how you can actually be a friend with a girl when your entire friendship can be summarized with "you are not good enough for her". And even with that they cant help you with anything or do you a favor or get you connections, and they aint even as fun to be around as male friends
Yep, lit all throughout history there are men and women. Young men married young women. That's it. No such things as friendships between men and women (espicially young ones) existed. Never. Ever. Young women were isolated and were with their other counterparts. Young men were isolated and were with their other counterparts. The fundamentum of relationships between young men and women is only one - marriage - and that's present in all religions. No other relationships between young men and women can and should exist. Period.

Yep, lit all throughout history there are men and women. Young men married young women. That's it. No such things as friendships between men and women (espicially) existed. Never. Ever. Young women were isolated and were with their other counterparts. Young men were isolated and were with their other counterparts. The fundamentum of relationships between young men and women is only one - marriage - and that's present in all religions. No other relationships between young men and women can and should exist. Period.
Can’t agree more

Yep, lit all throughout history there are men and women. Young men married young women. That's it. No such things as friendships between men and women (espicially young ones) existed. Never. Ever. Young women were isolated and were with their other counterparts. Young men were isolated and were with their other counterparts. The fundamentum of relationships between young men and women is only one - marriage - and that's present in all religions. No other relationships between young men and women can and should exist. Period.
We are evolving, but backwards.

I’ve been frenzoned by Stacy, it wasn’t nice in any way

foids will just use you as a driver, paypig or photographer. foids are cunning and deceptive.

foids will just use you as a driver, paypig or photographer. foids are cunning and deceptive.
Don't ever spam my threads with your generalizations, you braindead fag
sometimes I feel like reddit OP
Never did, i just want a loving relationship with them, i don't need their pointless (for me) "friendship". If i can't form a relationship with girls, i ignore them. They are non-existent to me, just the way i am for them.

Last edited:
Cucks who are ok with that arrangement just to have the opportunity to be in the presence of a used rostie not only make it likely they won't get pussy because of their pathetic behavior, they're also ruining it for others who refuse to simp.

Female friends is a joke of a concept.

Dating seems impossible everywhere, even at my uni.

Yes, would be nice knowing you are not good enough for this foid infront of you which you are obviously attracted to unless you are gay ofc. So either gay or cuck. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

I’ve been frenzoned by Stacy, it wasn’t nice in any way
Did more than my fair share of orbiting in my teen years, the mental anguish almost made me rope. Wouldn't go back, ever.

>friends
>with a foid

I'm uncucked,thanks. :society:

Did more than my fair share of orbiting in my teen years, the mental anguish almost made me rope. Wouldn't go back, ever.

My mental anguish triggered a lovely transition, too. Being oblivious makes one a victim of reality.

the jew laughs at goyims despair

A few times in my life I genuinely tried to simply befriend certain women and they immediately had no interest in the friendship since I never mentioned relationship at all. They wouldve ofcourse shot me down immediately if I did have romantic intentions. It seems to them the two satisfying approaches to interactions with men in general is 1. Be able to have grounds of which to reject them, and 2. Date them if they are attractive enough. The sheer amount of projecting they do when it comes to this topic is truly astounding though. While I do agree to a certain degree that men and women cant be friends in the general sense, even if you were to whole heartedly try to create a solely friendship based relationship they would become very disinterested because they arent actually friendly people toward men. Its either you give a certain (simp) attention or they dont want you.

Girls friendzone me before even approaching them and showing them romantic desire.
Girls usually friendzone men when you have something in common like hobbies, interests etc so she uses you like a toy to have fun and pass time or she uses you to help her in home works etc they usually friendzone nice guys to use them as emotional tampon so in any way, you will win nothing.

It's over for the IT user. And I think he starts to aknowlage it

even getting CUCKED by a girl would be nice :feelsmage:

based

Lol, what an Incel

IDK how men can have friendships with women
Idk how you can be friends with anyone regardless of gender. I've had acquaintances, corworkers and classmates but never any friends tbh.

IDK how men can have friendships with women. Having a friendship with a girl is literally 99 % of the time you wanting her but she only wants you as a friend (the other 1% is you being gay). Tbh idk how you can actually be a friend with a girl when your entire friendship can be summarized with "you are not good enough for her". And even with that they cant help you with anything or do you a favor or get you connections, and they aint even as fun to be around as male friends :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
TLDR: WOMEN ARE FUCKING USELESS
yes haven't you noticed that even women that have male friends, hardly any of the male friends they have get set up by the female "friend" with the womans friends, eg if the man is not good enough for her he is not good enough for her friends either.

This is another blackpill, as if the female "friend" was really a friend to the man she would try pretty hard to help a friend, eg the man, if she saw he had no girlfriend, wouldnt the first move as a geniune friend would be to help in this crucial area of life. Especially if you as the woman would have literally 10s of girlfriends or people that she would know, and not one of them she could set the male friend up with. Ergo the friendship is not a friendship at all, as the dynamic is so jacked up, the woman is doing jack shit in the relationship and taking taking taking, giving the "friend" jack shit while he simps her into alpha centauri.

Its funny how a sub like that remains only because it tends to show incels in denial pathetic/sad side
Cause that are the only emotional states normies accept from us

Its funny how a sub like that remains only because it tends to show incels in denial pathetic/sad side
Cause that are the only emotional states normies accept from us
Funniest part is that they have nothing gainst muh kweenz :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back