Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even arab women rejected me

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
I thought I might have a chance with Arab women since currywhore are not interested in me. I had been stalking this one girl for a few month in my college, she dresses modestly but did not wear hijab, and work with me on group project where I get to know her better. Since, iam too high inhib to ask her out, and I thought about sliding in her dms. However, I don't want to be made fun of, so I just told my friend to hook me up with her for sum of money, he accepted. As low inhib as he is, he told to her that i am interested in her and whether she would like to date me, but she rejected :feelsping:.

You fucking whore, go back to your iraq shithole bitch, imagine turning down a nice guy like me.

Sorry to break the news to you, but trucels don't attract any women.

:feelsbadman:but I see Arab who are on par with me on ugliness had their chance. How?
Hoeflation - even if she is your looksmatch, she will always hold much more SMV than you. That's why "femcels" don't exist because women can always attain sex, unless they are actually deformed or possess some other medical condition.

:feelsbadman:but I see Arab who are on par with me on ugliness had their chance. How?
As a curry, you're an automatic truecel so arranged marriage in curryland is your ONLY option.

As a curry, you're an automatic truecel so arranged marriage in curryland is your ONLY option.
Imagine going all the way to curry land just to get a pussy:feelsUgh:

Never listen to your friend advices, if you're a currycel.

At least I should be able to betabuxx her since iam a citizen here with well off family, while she is foreigner.
Betabuxx seem alright, most of gold diggers don't love betabuxxer, they loved them for money, vacations.

Betabuxx seem alright, most of gold diggers don't love betabuxxer, they loved them for money, vacations.
Fuck that, only if I had close connections here in Singapore, I won’t be the divorce rape victim. Fuck it

Bump Mmmbump GIF by Pixel Bandits

I thought I might have a chance with Arab women since currywhore are not interested in me. I had been stalking this one girl for a few month in my college, she dresses modestly but did not wear hijab, and work with me on group project where I get to know her better. Since, iam too high inhib to ask her out, and I thought about sliding in her dms. However, I don't want to be made fun of, so I just told my friend to hook me up with her for sum of money, he accepted. As low inhib as he is, he told to her that i am interested in her and whether she would like to date me, but she rejected :feelsping:.

You fucking whore, go back to your iraq shithole bitch, imagine turning down a nice guy like me.
Sorry to hear that currbro. But stop talking to foids honestly. Currycels have it hard already why go through that pain

Sorry to hear that currbro. But stop talking to foids honestly. Currycels have it hard already why go through that pain
That is my last try, I will never ascend.

There is a real hot Iraqi girl at my gym. Chad only.

Arab toilets act even higher and mighter than white toilets

Curries are the untouchables of planet earth. No one wants us. Even Down syndrome, obese women don’t want us. We are truly a disgusting race

Arab foids only want BBC, white men or rich chaddam boyo

You dodged the bomb

The most brutal kind of rejection has to be where you spend your own money on a heartless foid.

Arab foids only want BBC, white men or rich chaddam boyo
Yea, I’ve literally seen normie and Tyrone with what seemed to be Arab foids. They got the best weapon unironically. They are whore at the end of the day

Sandwhores are just as entitled as white toilets

Sorry to break the news to you, but trucels don't attract any women.
I saved myself the trouble and don't even talk to these women I stay away from women like I stay away from rabid dogs

so I just told my friend to hook me up with her for sum of money
If you have to pay for normal human interaction it's over man.

I should maybe try tradinional wedding with a currywoman, if you make a good income it should be easy.

If you have to pay for normal human interaction it's over man.

I should maybe try tradinional wedding with a currywoman, if you make a good income it should be easy.
I have to geomaxx to curryland first, I hope I will do that one day. I will make use of even little bit of connections over there. Yea it is brutal man, the girl I had told my friend to hook up with wasn’t even good looking and fat, but still rejected me. Currywhores, noodlewhores, sea whores, all rejected me.

Rape forced sex drug these cunt is only solution

currywhores are below arabitches

Yea atleast they are more traditional, and endagamous, but I got rejected by them too.
foids are the same across the globe, tradition kept their psychopathy at bay, but since the former vanished, the latter has flourished.