Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Even after ER's shooting foids still made it about themselves

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
Watching some videos on ER since I do not really know much about him

I get that in his actions and manifesto he did target women, even though men also died that day

ER cited not being given sex as a reason for his actions

So somehow foids made it about THEMSELVES with a #yesallwomen

Leah Pickett Social Media Activist - "Because every woman I know has experienced some form of harassment or abuse, myself included."

JFL at foids making it about THEMSELVES and THEIR issues, yet the root of the problem goes unnoticed.

Also really bitch, EVERY woman you know has experienced harassment and abuse including yourself?
If it smells like shit everywhere you go check your shoes you stupid bitch whore fucking sex object retarded dumb as fuck sluts.

Watching some videos on ER since I do not really know much about him

I get that in his actions and manifesto he did target women, even though men also died that day

ER cited not being given sex as a reason for his actions

So somehow foids made it about THEMSELVES with a #yesallwomen

Leah Pickett Social Media Activist - "Because every woman I know has experienced some form of harassment or abuse, myself included."

JFL at foids making it about THEMSELVES and THEIR issues, yet the root of the problem goes unnoticed.

Also really bitch, EVERY woman you know has experienced harassment and abuse including yourself?
If it smells like shit everywhere you go check your shoes you stupid bitch whore fucking sex object retarded dumb as fuck sluts.
women are whores
water is wet

"The average man`s life is an existential nightmare, w0men most affected"

Last edited:
He killed way more guys than girls

This is such bullshit. You won't find a foid that'll say she hasn't experienced "abuse".

The "abuse" was an ugly guy hitting on her.

He killed way more guys than girls
Yep, yet foids still make it about themselves, I want to go ER myself sometimes but I would not target randoms, I would select people from my high school that deserve it, yes parents would weep for their children, but they are to blame for raising vermin.
The "abuse" was an ugly guy hitting on her.
Literally the "abuse" is just useless bullshit like this, probably just a go to the kitchen joke or something like bitch YOU DO NOT MATTER

Literally the "abuse" is just useless bullshit like this, probably just a go to the kitchen joke or something like bitch YOU DO NOT MATTER
Yes, Victimizing is a manipulation tactic to further feminist views and get even more privileges.

Women will never take responsibility for their actions

Man is depressed, lonely, angry and lashes at the world around him.

Foids most effected.

Fuck all women