Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Euthanasia is a human right

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Everyone should have the right to a peaceful, painless, dignified, quick death. Not everyone enjoys and wants to continue playing this gene game and being used by their DNA against their will. We're forced to live and be alive, whether we want to or not. We have no choice. Our genes and DNA control us and the vast majority of our actions.

I agree but I would prefer a firing squad I hate the idea of being injected with a poisoin as a method of execution.

I agree but I would prefer a firing squad I hate the idea of being injected with a poisoin as a method of execution.
There's a nitrogen hypoxia method which is completely painless and even produces a brief euphoria in some cases.

What is worse, living as an incel or going to hell? hmm.... :feelshehe:

What's the difference ? An incel is hated by nature because he isn't a good vehicle for his genes.

just shoot me in the head i don't want to give the government any explanation or sign anything

Same, having your Brain blown out is the quickest and least painful to die

Same, having your Brain blown out is the quickest and least painful to die
Also based as fuck, for about 5 centuries now our ancestors died to lead in wars it would almost be dishonorable not to, even if it is by suicide or execution by firing squad.

Everyone should have the right to a peaceful, painless, dignified, quick death. Not everyone enjoys and wants to continue playing this gene game and being used by their DNA against their will. We're forced to live and be alive, whether we want to or not. We have no choice. Our genes and DNA control us and the vast majority of our actions.
I agree too. But for my own tastes, I think it would be really awkward to go somewhere and agree with people you don't know if you really want to die (except for a sudden illness where the same doctors give you the option to leave in peace) killing yourself would be more painful, but simpler and more possible, I think.

It's a right but probably most of people will reject it.

Not very psychologically comforting for most people.

Most people are dumb as fuck

they don’t realise that just because a particular method of death is bloody, violent and gruesome, doesn’t necessarily mean it has to be painful.

They have assisted dying but that’s only in Canada and you have to have a “mental illness” to go through the procedure. I don’t know if the bill has passed yet.

Last edited:
It’s inhumane for people like us to be constantly shit on and then forced to live. It makes sense though because most people don’t view us as human

It will never be a right. Chad needs wageslaves. If enough incels roped then he'd be forced to actually have to do stuff.

I want a quick painless death

Most people are dumb as fuck

they don’t realise that just because a particular method of death is bloody, violent and gruesome, doesn’t necessarily mean it has to be painful.
True

But alas, we would be forced to play this cruel game of life. So, normies can feel better about themselves.

Sucide is ILLEGAL! HEY YOU CAN NOT MAKE DECISIONs OVER YOUR OWN LIFE

when you ask you a question like that you can’t compare the same exact things to each other

Why would u want to inject poison in your own body? If u want to die use a gun.