Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy European gymcels/poorcels: where do you buy cheap protein powder?

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Commander
★★★★
I used to buy at myprotein in bulk when there was a good discount, but they have doubled in price since the last time I did this. I checked out this Polish website "GreatOne" which has very nice prices but I'm not sure if they deliver to my country and I assume they don't because they don't have an English version of the website.

Any recommendations?

Not a eurocel

but check out Vitacost's stuff on amazon

Hmm they were too expensive.

I found some at HSNstore for like 9Euro/KG which is very cheap. Hope I didn't get scammed.
sry my bad the company is called nutricost, not vitacost. They make cheap, simple compounds, from caffeine to protein powder.

Hmm they were too expensive.

I found some at HSNstore for like 9Euro/KG which is very cheap. Hope I didn't get scammed.
Probably very low quality then. Even the cheapest protein powders usually are around 30€/kg

Probably very low quality then. Even the cheapest protein powders usually are around 30€/kg
Well you're right, I just realized I bought some soy-based protein powder instead of whey. Probably gonna send it back. But you're definitely overpaying for whey if you pay 30 per kg, 18 per kg is easy and if you look around well and are patient you can get it for under 15.

139 Zlotsky or whatever is like 32 euro for 3 KG and that is whey. I just need these Poles to send it to my country.

Well you're right, I just realized I bought some soy-based protein powder instead of whey. Probably gonna send it back. But you're definitely overpaying for whey if you pay 30 per kg, 18 per kg is easy and if you look around well and are patient you can get it for under 15.

View attachment 1186141

139 Zlotsky or whatever is like 32 euro for 3 KG and that is whey. I just need these Poles to send it to my country.
Well German protein powder prices are like that

Well i dont live in Poland and i dont wanna pay 300€ worth of shipping cost
Even on myprotein.com it's way cheaper than 30 per kilo and there are no shipping costs above a certain amount spend. It used to even cheaper than this.

You know the saying, you buy cheap, you buy twice. But you do you
If you wanna buy expensive shit because the packaging looks cooler you do you too, but next time just say that from the start instead of talking about shipping costs.