Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

where do you guys buy clothes from?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
i have not went cloth shopping since 2014 and need some new shirts and pants and a jacket.

I used to buy my shirts from old navy and walmart and my pants and jack from roots, but they are pretty expensive.

need a new spring jacket, pants, and t-shirts so where can i buy them cheap. i don't want any brand name designer clothes i was thinking of going back to old navy.

I don't wear clothes, except for underwear. I buy underwear at Wal-Mart I think.

I buy second hand stuff only.

I just order them online

I shop roots when I can afford it. I always wanted to shop more trendy or fashionable but could never afford it.

Like if i had $230 to blow on a shirt, I'd buy this shirt

I shop online a lot, but mostly window shopping. A lot of my shirts are from The Bay, or random stuff downtown. I buy jeans at American Eagle and when i was younger, Bluenotes. Shirts from Roots. And I buy Etsy sometimes. (although mostly accessories.) I sometimes check hot-topic for the fun of it but I don't think I could wear graphic tee's anymore.

I used Treasure.Japan proxy to buy some clothes from japan, but bought the wrong size cause I forgot about japan sizes. So i've got a EMTshirt that doesn't fit. but some nifty other things didn't matter about size.

In general I try to shop durable. I don't mind increasing the price tag by like 20% if it's going to make the product better. I stick to like Fairview Mall, STC, Eaton's Centre etc. But I don't like paying over $30 for a single item so I'm pretty picky. I will if i want the item specifically but yeah, like I said, really cheap. / poorcel

When I'm up north, shopping's cheaper so I just WalMart and wear plain denim and cotton cause it's gonna get worn and ruined anyway.

I shop roots when I can afford it. I always wanted to shop more trendy or fashionable but could never afford it.

Like if i had $230 to blow on a shirt, I'd buy this shirt

I shop online a lot, but mostly window shopping. A lot of my shirts are from The Bay, or random stuff downtown. I buy jeans at American Eagle and when i was younger, Bluenotes. Shirts from Roots. And I buy Etsy sometimes. (although mostly accessories.) I sometimes check hot-topic for the fun of it but I don't think I could wear graphic tee's anymore.

I used Treasure.Japan proxy to buy some clothes from japan, but bought the wrong size cause I forgot about japan sizes. So i've got a EMTshirt that doesn't fit. but some nifty other things didn't matter about size.

In general I try to shop durable. I don't mind increasing the price tag by like 20% if it's going to make the product better. I stick to like Fairview Mall, STC, Eaton's Centre etc. But I don't like paying over $30 for a single item so I'm pretty picky. I will if i want the item specifically but yeah, like I said, really cheap. / poorcel
yeah i usually go to yorkdale/vaughn mills if i'm in the gta to do my shopping, but have not shopped since 2014. i'm thinking of buying some anime related clothes but kinda meh about the durability of them. totally forgot about bluenotes, i guess i will go back there they had pretty cheap pants. hot topic pretty much only has western stuff now, tried going there last week and it was a bunch of rick and morty stuff. if i can find some cool graphic tees i guess i'll go for them.

which one has the best stores out of the three, fairview mall, scarborough town center, or eaton center. might buy some other stuff too.

Online / Mostly Opening Ceremony or Feature.com Or Random Designer on ebay when i can afford it.

I literally just walk into a mall and enter the first store that has what I came for.

which one has the best stores out of the three, fairview mall, scarborough town center, or eaton center. might buy some other stuff too.

I'd have to say Fairview or Eaton's. just through them being bigger malls with more options. Eaton's is hands down best, STC's been trying to remodel and become a better mall the last few years though. Depends what you're looking for I guess. They recently opened a Muji store.
Which is like Japanese Ikea? Or something. Pretty nifty Functional items. Probably overpriced though.

If it's for quirky / niche anime or eastern type clothes I think you're better off Downtown in general. (Or Online, ofc, and just buying from the source.)

This site got me started on overseas purchases.

Kohls has great instore sales. Good, professonal (non-suit) pants at 10 bucks. Same with shirts.

I'd have to say Fairview or Eaton's. just through them being bigger malls with more options. Eaton's is hands down best, STC's been trying to remodel and become a better mall the last few years though. Depends what you're looking for I guess. They recently opened a Muji store.
Which is like Japanese Ikea? Or something. Pretty nifty Functional items. Probably overpriced though.

If it's for quirky / niche anime or eastern type clothes I think you're better off Downtown in general. (Or Online, ofc, and just buying from the source.)

This site got me started on overseas purchases.
gues i'm gonna check out eaton, also thanks for that site, was trying to figure out how to buy a dakimakura

also thanks for that site, was trying to figure out how to buy a dakimakura
Akarinbam

my mom gets mine from the internet

Last edited:
I rarely go clothing shoping, i have 3-4 shirts and 3 pairs of pants

I buy Mossimo V-necks from Target. Fuck designer clothes.

Walmart and online

Goodwill, Walmart, Target, Macy’s etc

I haven't bought new clothes in a few year's besides 2 button down's and a suit jacket. I got it all at JCPenny's. My mom buy's my sock's, so i don't know where they come from, new pairs just show up on my bed randomly. I have shoped online for some t-shirt's and got some at Target.

Birthday and Christmas gifts.

I don't wear clothes, except for underwear. I buy underwear at Wal-Mart I think.
I am the opposite of that, i wear pants shirts etc except underwear, i never wear underwear.