Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

European football is a silly waste of time

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Captain
We call it soccer here.

"So, let's invent a fake sport with NO hand eye coordination!

Players can't control the ball, so the teams run up and down the field constantly losing control.

Finally, with a score of one to zero, after 3 hours, some dindu whose not even from France accidentally bounces it off somebody's head and they win.

Or tie!! Yeah. I love ties

So soccer lives rent free in your head is what you're saying, got it

Cope
and it's 90 minutes not 180

'luv the football
'ate me wife
'ate the immigrants
simple as

There's nothing called "European football" its just football.

Soccer is one of the best sports. You can't just skill-mog and genetic-mog your way to the top.

Football is a version of the rugby that has a helmet n amour
Basketball was invented by using a football n a hoops

Last edited:
American """foot"""ball is Chad worship

Retarded cope, eggball and baseball are completely unwatchable.

Cock and balls torture

most sports are stupid, there are very few if at all fun playable sports like baseball maybe idk

average Americancel, EU football > U.S football

average Americancel, EU football > U.S football
both are different games like a car can be called an SUV but its actually be a lifted hatch

In Germanland you can not openly admit you dont care about soccer.

You are seen as the based incel you are

All team sports suck. Putting a ball in rectangle is not an achievement

I watch Gaelic football. It is like a mixture of rugby and basketball. Players score a point by kicking the ball over the crossbar and 3 points for a goal.

most sports are stupid, there are very few if at all fun playable sports like baseball maybe idk

Soccer is a great past time to PLAY.

It's running like 6 miles, in a game.

To WATCH it is torture.

I watch Gaelic football. It is like a mixture of rugby and basketball. Players score a point by kicking the ball over the crossbar and 3 points for a goal.
Well, if it has hand eye coordination, then it's better than soccer.

Soccer is gay

Which is funny since the German Bundesliga can be summarized as "bayernwinslol." The most stale league in Europe.

All niggerball is gay

germans are such fags about football. some germans worship football chads like they are gods. They have pictures them everywhere even as underwear and bedding

Soccer is a great past time to PLAY.

It's running like 6 miles, in a game.

To WATCH it is torture.
most idiotic sport ever. just watch like some chads run behind a ball all time

We call it soccer here.

Players can't control the ball, so the teams run up and down the field constantly losing control.

Finally, with a score of one to zero, after 3 hours, some dindu whose not even from France accidentally bounces it off somebody's head and they win.

They love soccer because its a sport for gays

We call it soccer here.

Typical Yankee. Go and watch your American Football instead with 5 hours of advertising in between. 2 Minutes of play and 5 minutes ad-break afterwards. What a waste of time.

Meanwhile there's almost only Tyrones. Even most European national teams consist of many niggers.

We call it soccer here.

Western European football is increasingly becoming blacker and blacker.Soon like US basketball team more then 90% of its players will be niggers.France is already more then halfaway there lol

How entertaining it is depends on the teams and their tactics. It's boring watching a weaker team sit back with 10 players in the box because they are too shit to play normally. It's most entertaining when the game is end to end, where players are aggressive with the ball.

Hating football is a non NT trait, i also always hated it. I swear football has by far the most low IQ, degenerate and violent prone fans out of all sports

Soccer is when 22 adult dudes kick ball around.
This is cucked. It also applies to all professional sports in general.

So writing about a certain topic one time = rent free ?
My point was more that if he didn't care about it then why even bother making a thread in the first place. Clearly he does.

Football is gay, just like all other sports, including chess.

The worst part is when they kick the ball BACKWARD so it won't be stolen.

Which happens 98 pct of the time.

They should call this sport RANDOM ball

My point was more that if he didn't care about it then why even bother making a thread in the first place. Clearly he does.

There's no logic to your reasoning.

I should have zero interest in something I don't like??

There's no logic to your reasoning.

I should have zero interest in something I don't like??
So you do care about it then, that's all I'm asking

Playing with balls = gay

We call it soccer here.

Well excuse for not being BBC cucks like Americans who are only interested in niggers jumping on each other or tallfag nigger freaks throw ball in a hoop