Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL EUROPE IS FOR SEX

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1d4iniz/guy_lost_it_over_my_past_sexual_experiences_i/

He made an off colour joke about one of his female friends and her antics in Europe. It wasn't a disrespectful joke but I bounced off it and said that's what Europe is for, as a joke. He probed a bit and I told him in no detail at all about how Eruope was fun for me as a bit of a sexual awakening. I was 19 at the time mind you, and it was a wholly positive experience for me.

Straight from the whore's mouth: Europe is for sex with hot Aryan Chads while India is for getting worshipped by ugly subhumans while being celibate for two weeks :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Dnr this foid yap

Europe is too broad she definitely meant Italy

First thing first, the mandatory "Imagine if the roles were reversed"... I of course have no doubt that this woman who speaks of Europe as something that only exists for sex tourists like her to get laid in will be treated by the leftists on Reddit the exact same way American or European men talking about SEA or other well-known sexpat locations in such a way would be treated:feelsjuice:. After all, Redditors love gender and racial equality, don't they:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:?

With that out of the way, the female sex tourist pill is absolutely inescapable:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. Unless foreign women aren't spending time and money to come to fuck your countrymen, do you and the other men of your nation even exist as sexual beings globally? Just a few weeks ago, I made a post in a discussion with @To koniec talking about how the "sex tourism" statistics are almost certainly utterly inaccurate. They focus on decrepit geezers, both male and female, going in tiny numbers to a few countries specifically and solely to have sex there. Is that genuinely all there is to sex tourism? Of course not:feelskek::feelskek:. Think of all the average-to-above-average, young Brads and Beckies swarming abroad for "gap years" and to "experience the culture", or maybe to "study" as "international students", do you genuinely think that those young and attractive people in their 20s aren't having sex while travelling:feelsthink:? Every person travelling alone into foreign countries should be a sex toirist unless proven otherwise:feelshmm:.

Europe is for sex with hot Aryan Chads while India is for getting worshipped by ugly subhumans while being celibate for two weeks
holy shit you really put that there well

First thing first, the mandatory "Imagine if the roles were reversed"... I of course have no doubt that this woman who speaks of Europe as something that only exists for sex tourists like her to get laid in will be treated by the leftists on Reddit the exact same way American or European men talking about SEA or other well-known sexpat locations in such a way would be treated:feelsjuice:. After all, Redditors love gender and racial equality, don't they:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:?

With that out of the way, the female sex tourist pill is absolutely inescapable:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. Unless foreign women aren't spending time and money to come to fuck your countrymen, do you and the other men of your nation even exist as sexual beings globally? Just a few weeks ago, I made a post in a discussion with @To koniec talking about how the "sex tourism" statistics are almost certainly utterly inaccurate. They focus on decrepit geezers, both male and female, going in tiny numbers to a few countries specifically and solely to have sex there. Is that genuinely all there is to sex tourism? Of course not:feelskek::feelskek:. Think of all the average-to-above-average, young Brads and Beckies swarming abroad for "gap years" and to "experience the culture", or maybe to "study" as "international students", do you genuinely think that those young and attractive people in their 20s aren't having sex while travelling:feelsthink:? Every person travelling alone into foreign countries should be a sex toirist unless proven otherwise:feelshmm:.
Saw just YT short about nip women who are now worshipped by everyone that she doesn't like canadian guy face who had interview with her, she just prefers japanese men. Attractive people ( especially foids ) don't need to go to turd world for sex cause they have many options here and let's not pretend that people don't prefer their own.

Attractive people ( especially foids ) don't need to go to turd world for sex cause they have many options here
True, what I meant that, while they don't need to do so, when they do visit foreign countries or temporarily relocate there as students or whatever, they aren't going to stop being sexually active, and if you compare the amounts of those people who "just happen" to have sex with foreigners in countries they are visiting with explicit sexpats and sex tourists, the latter are such tiny groups they might as well not exist.

Europe is for women to fuck white chads

Europe is for Incels, Ich bin ein Incel und kann keinen Sex bekommen

Last edited: