Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Eurocels, how did you become incel?

The 1 outta 10 scale isn't relative.
I know, I edited my reply to specify that what constitutes a 5/10, 6/10, etc. varies by region in practicality, because even if the blackpill looks scale isn't relative, standards absolutely are. Certain regions of the world simply have more objectively attractive people than others. An above-average attractive person by Indian standards is a truecel by Danish standards

By being born ugly.

European men aren't competing against American men; they're competing against European men. A 5 in America is sub-5 in a place like the Netherlands or Scandinavia
And curry men in Europe or Chadstralia... well... [rope]

You have to be tall and NT in Europe too, the requirements are still mostly the same as in America. Maybe less that shit you have to make huge income but that doesn't apply to attractive people in America too. Normies should aknowledge that they cannot buy real love. If you must be employed to get a woman, she's not worth it.

I'm 5'8 while many men my age are over 6ft in my country and I'm non-NT. Hypergamy is huge in Europe too and I didn't have success in tinder in two other european countries (Greece and Sweden)