Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Eugenist" has to date a mentally disable girl

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-

Even after statusmaxxing with youtube fans, he still has to date mentally disable women
Muh superior genetics am I right? When will reichopers realize there are only 3 races: chad, normie and incel.

She looks Jewish

there are only 3 races: chad, normie and incel.
They look like complete different species, ngl, especially if you compare incel to Chad

Last edited:
They look like a complete different species, ngl, especially if you compare incel to Chad
Chad and Incel are pure breed. Normies and Chadlites are mutts, they're the offspring of ugly foids that had the luck of having sex with a Chad when he was drunk.

Jfl :lul: but volcel if you wouldn't tbh.

thebest race is the 100m dash

She mogs me in two ways,
  1. She was born with a vagina
  2. Shes a rothschild.

@Eugenicist shots fired

Didn't he get arrested over this, and she was taken back to her parents custody
Correction: This is apparently the second gf, aka the second time he has tricked a retard into fucking him, kinda based, but should just accept he's chasing vulnerable hole.

Isnt that the evolutionary biologist who discussed about incels with a cuck?

Lmao atleast hes not a volcel. Of course he knows what inceldom feels like.
Unicels this waits for you after study and looksmaxing

Just rope

th

An evolutionary biologist in a relationship with a cognitive retarded woman.

th

Is of course not funny if she had an accident srs

Last edited:
i wouldnt mind dating a mentally retarded girl seeing as im partially retarded anyways

He's doing better than me at least...

He's doing better than me at least...
True according to the comments it isnt his first retarded girlfriend maybe its his fetish or so. But i doubt that

ah yes, jf 'potato lover' gariepy.

he is one of the mentally stunted aut-right who agrees on the importance of race consciousness but still supports libertarianism.

A non-congenital birth defect normally doesn't get passed on.
Chad and Incel are pure breed. Normies and Chadlites are mutts, they're the offspring of ugly foids that had the luck of having sex with a Chad when he was drunk.
How about ugly guys that had the luck of having sex with a Becky or Stacy when she was drunk? It happens. Is it like a mule, where what you get from a male horse and female donkey is different from what you get from a male donkey and female horse?

Last edited:
The way her cheeks are shaped; you can tell she's been sucking 10 chad's dicks everyday

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back