Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel EU elections this Sunday

I usually don't vote in EU-elections. I feel like it's a waste of time. ZOG will win anyways.

No matter who wins
The people always lose
Yes, let's make them lose. Let's accelerate Europa demise by voting the far right in.

the "far-right" in the EU is also zogged. jfl if youre that naive

Waaait. If you want to accelerate shouldn't you vote for left wing faggots instead?

Waaait. If you want to accelerate shouldn't you vote for left wing faggots instead?
No because they will just let immigrants in and nothing will change because muslims will be happy

Need to vote in far right so the muslimscels get mad and start aping out and it will cause a vicious cycle

the "far-right" in the EU is also zogged. jfl if youre that naive

Idgf about far right they are just an instrument to me.

If you ask me I think CCP should occupy Europe.

Bring in the Social Credit system and put the thots in line.

At least CCP has state sponsored incel-support programs, and they support kidnapping wives for cels in the villages. CCP is based as fuck unlike cucked Europe who prosecutes incels for shit genetics.

European far right is either made up parties financed by Russia or controlled by the CIA. They strive for stability and staty quo. In fact those NPC are already voting everything just like the liberals currently leading the chamber.

The far right parties still tend to be pro zionist cucks

They never reflect that it's their evil policies that make the rise of the far right absolutely inevitable. Same as in the 1930s
Most of these 'far right' parties the only extreme thing about them is their Zionism.