Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ethot jinnytty exposed for being JBW and simps in denial yet again

Ryuga

Ryuga

Dragon Emperor

View: https://youtu.be/1pI67ElXQdA

Some guy compiled some evidence someone had of this ethot streamer dating and smashing her top donator, even after she claimed that people should not donate to her just to be able to fuck her. She was also living with some WoW streamer named Esfand and this bluepill simp got friendzoned and used lol. She went to all this trouble to hide her relationship since she didn’t want to her JBW relationship to be exposed. The JBW paid 40k dollars to get with her. She is also 30 years old, but it’s noted that she said she always wanted to use protection since she didn’t want to be pregnant, but of course she did it raw with the JBW. Apparently she left Esfand’s house and went back to Korea.

The simps calling this investigator creepy is annoying. People always make excuses for women and their lies, bullshit, and hypocritical acts. These simps are still in denial and calling people out for “stalking”. Yet they have no problem when a private citizen like West Elm Caleb has his life put up on the big screen for everyone to see, despite being a humble furniture designer.

Rice don't have it nice.
I'm keking at her name: Jininytinitynynitynititty.:feelshehe:

Of course She is, and fucking simps blame anyone who isnt blind.

This Asian bitch needs to be chained up in My Basement where she belongs

Related:

JBW as usual

Where is JBW working for me? I need to get to a specific place? She is a whore obviously, but jbw is not legit

Where is JBW working for me? I need to get to a specific place? She is a whore obviously, but jbw is not legit
there are more whites than JBW slots. jbw is real but limited amount of slots.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back