Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Narumi Runa (Anime Foid Voice Actress Cucks BF, classic NTR)

Can't read the full post without a facebook account.

That voice actress worship is the cancer of the anime community.

Nigga, I absolutely don't give a single fuck about some random degenerate noodlewhore cucking her bf. I would care tho, if she spread her legs for me (which will never happen because I'm a truecel)

Imagine having an ex who wants to get back with you but you already have a gf so she agrees to be your side cumrag and let you rawdog her while she uses condom with her bf

That's what you get for becoming a foid's betabuxxer cuck. Volcels such as myself never have these problems.

idolmaster cucks BTFO
Love Live fans win once again

Brutal as fuck

didnt read a single word dont care either

That's what you get for becoming a foid's betabuxxer cuck. Volcels such as myself never have these problems.
You cant be volcel if you cant get sex :feelsthink:

these logs though are brutal af

that's how they talk with chad online? :feelscry:

Foid cheats on cuck. Nothing new.

Blackpill never ends @To koniec

muhh muhhh muhhh noble noodles

Can't read the full post without a facebook account.

Long post incoming.
Bad news for our IDOLM@STER fans out here. There's a recent scandal regarding one of the voice actresses for the Shiny Colors brand, Runa Narumi, who voices the idol Yuika Mitsumine, which is trending on Japan twitter as "irlNTR".
For those out of the loop, it's been revealed that she has been cheating on his boyfriend for more than three years, but it has garnered attention because of the particular details of it. The info was provided by some friends.
original summary
- mitsumine's va, narumi runa, revealed to have bf, mokou the youtube lets player
- also revealed to be cheating on him for 3 years with an entrepreneur
- mokou past history in 2016: domestic violenced by menhera gf at the time, then NTRd by some other streamer, gets deep fear of women. now ntr'd again with menhera runa since 2018. 2ch: もうホモになるしかないわ
- entrep is runa's ex, who runa broke up with to date famous youtuber, but while dating the youtuber she goes back to entrep wanting to get back together
- entrepreneur has a new girl, runa pleads to at least be sex friends, entrep says ok this will be a good way to get back at mokou (it doesn't seem like mokou even knows who this guy is, i think entrep just doesnt like mokou's videos or something)
- runa buys 9800 yen pill because "doing it raw feels too good"; when asked she only uses condoms with mokou tho
- goes to cheat while mokou is doing lets plays for his channel
- loves the feeling of nakadashi enough to take it 4 times
- entrepreneur's gf somehow finds out about all this and tries to talk to runa
- runa says "well it's pretty gross for me too, knowing i'm eskimo sisters with a plain regular girl" with the implication she's a celebrity on a higher level or something
- runa to gf: "like i dont even know who you are" gf: "i dont know who you are either..."
- runa threatens suicide if any of her cheating is leaked
- runa blocks entrepreneur gf
- the gf of the entrepreneur leaks everything because she is angry
memes birthed henceforth
- 4 times
- それでもやっぱり生が好き
❣️

- memeing on her 愚かさ on her usseewa cover
- "entrepreneur" is allegedly the owner of a bar with 2 digit followers, and also cheating with 6 women
- tweeters replying to runa's pinned tweet w pics of her and entrepreneur captioned "you look great in these photos!"
- original story describes mokou as dating an idol, but when runa's name is dropped half of the people are like "literally who"
- "change the seiyuu in shinymas" trends; if she loses her shinymas role her income basically becomes 0
- mokou releases a video completely meming on the situation that doesnt even mention her name
- official shinymas page displays tweets with messages from players, currently shows nothing but cards of mitsumine talking about 4 times nakadashi etc
- it is cheaper to bust a nut raw in mitsumine's seiyuu than to pull one copy of her in the gacha
- past quote from runa: "i see myself as very similar to mitsumine" mitsumine fans: do not compare your filthy self to our seiso mitsumine
- "remaining options for runa: fade out of the seiyuu industry into poverty, become an AV actress, become addicted to pachinko"
Tranlsation of the chats are on the footnotes of the pics.

TLDR Foids will Foid and always regress to their Lizard brain(Dualistic mating strategy: Alpha Fux Beta Bux).

Last edited: