Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ethnicwhores have no respect for their own race. they just stand in the finish line and pick the winners, not caring about the winner's atrocities

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
they dont care about the history of the winners oppressing the losers. they just pick the winners because they won. this is femoid privilege at its finest. then these whores migrate to the west to have sex with the winners, and post on social media how much they hate their own race. fucking race traitor whores I hope they get raped and brutally killed by curries, the race with the lowest SMV

What's your race

Not only ethnicwhores but noodlefoids too.

just any non-whites. I include sheboons since according to that rabbi shneerson guy they go for white chads as well
He's crazy black foids are the most loyal to their race, they literally hate white foids for dating black men.

He's crazy black foids are the most loyal to their race, they literally hate white foids for dating black men.
it may seem like their loyal according to statistics but theres a theory that they only appear "loyal" because white chads wont give them a chance, but if they did give them a chance the stats would say something different

I think the saying of “standing at the finish line and fucking the winners” is outdated. It implies some kind of waiting for a winner. These days they are fucking guys left and right even before that. Maybe because the “finish line” has been moved sooner due to hypergamy - it’s mostly genetic, so it manifests very early on who’s won and who’s lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back