Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory ethnics should ban all western literature, technologies and languages from their nations.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
CCP chinks are based for rewriting history(slowly removing the fact that whites mogged chinks) and slowing removing all the western bullshit tech and replacing it with their own clones. They are also undoing teaching (((English))). I used to wonder why Japs don't focus on English too much and why CCP is focused on undoing it as of recent. But it is based. Learn western languages/consume western tech/media -> have faggotry/trannyism/atheism bullshit infest your lands. Makes population into a bunch of degenerate faggots. Any smart ethnic country should learn from CCP chinks and slowly remvoe all the white trash media, tech and other bullshit. Their fucking trash culture and media has caused irreparable harm to ethnics

@ethniccel1 @Made in Heaven

yes, fuck the west
world needs physical/cyber/financial walls built around all the nations. Fuck globalization and cuck neoliberal free trade economic shit policies

Why you tag me

Do you think India will become progressist like western countries?

I want to see if you agree
Globohomo media should be banned. Iirc saudi Arabia recently banned some marvel movie because it had fag characters in it.

But tech is needed to defend and invade

Do you think India will become progressist like western countries?
yes filthy white influence is too strong. and retarded curries focused too much software development and customer services roles for whites. Chinese were smarter and focuses on manufacturing and domestic industry. As such they will not need to be as cucked to whites and have enough strong economy/tech to go their own way. Censor the history, politics, media etc to uphold themselves with pride. While curries will always be aware of the whites being above them economically and technologically. And it is completely impossible to censor everything since most curries forced to learn cuck English

Globohomo media should be banned. Iirc saudi Arabia recently banned some marvel movie because it had fag characters in it.

But tech is needed to defend and invade
I see your point about the tech. Imo ethnics need develop more of their own and copy the whites tech and modify it to their own needs like how the CCP chinks took Amazon style tech to make Alibaba. They took google type tech make their own Baidu etc.

lmao seethe more pooskins program better than the nerdy white manlet

lmao seethe more pooskins program better than the nerdy white manlet
keep seething as your nations get filled with the lowest class Somalian niggers

I see your point about the tech. Imo ethnics need develop more of their own and copy the whites tech and modify it to their own needs like how the CCP chinks took Amazon style tech to make Alibaba. They took google type tech make their own Baidu etc.
Yeah but in order to copy white tech you need the iq for it. Sand niggers should stop fucking their cousins and import whitr pussy to bleach themselves.

I'm kinda shocked Saudis don't use their money to buy Russian whores

Yeah but in order to copy white tech you need the iq for it. Sand niggers should stop fucking their cousins and import whitr pussy to bleach themselves.

I'm kinda shocked Saudis don't use their money to buy Russian whores
true I also remember apparently many times they look down upon using the white foids for breeding. Only want to use them as prostitutes. Big failure. The Mongols apparently had same problem, apparently killed most of the whites with the white foids. Instead of killing the men and then bleaching/upgrading their bloodline

true I also remember apparently many times they look down upon using the white foids for breeding. Only want to use them as prostitutes. Big failure. The Mongols apparently had same problem, apparently killed most of the whites with the white foids. Instead of killing the men and then bleaching/upgrading their bloodline
I know they're fucking retards those Saudis. The thing is Saudi is already 1st world country thanks to oil. Now imagine if they had spent the last 80 years since thr discovery of oil bleaching the arab peninsula. How much better with that be for them? Dumbasses tbh.

The only sands bleaching themselves rn are turks and Lebanese and israelis. Many Russian women marry turk men. And Lebanese often marry greeks and Cypriots. And Israelis bring in Ashkenazi who are whiter

I know they're fucking retards those Saudis. The thing is Saudi is already 1st world country thanks to oil. Now imagine if they had spent the last 80 years since thr discovery of oil bleaching the arab peninsula. How much better with that be for them? Dumbasses tbh.

The only sands bleaching themselves rn are turks and Lebanese and israelis. Many Russian women marry turk men. And Lebanese often marry greeks and Cypriots. And Israelis bring in Ashkenazi who are whiter
Turks were definitely extremely high IQ in bleaching themselves. It's also no wonder that they are the most successful Muslim pseudo-sand country ignoring the oil rich ones.

CCP chinks are based for rewriting history(slowly removing the fact that whites mogged chinks) and slowing removing all the western bullshit tech and replacing it with their own clones. They are also undoing teaching (((English))). I used to wonder why Japs don't focus on English too much and why CCP is focused on undoing it as of recent. But it is based. Learn western languages/consume western tech/media -> have faggotry/trannyism/atheism bullshit infest your lands. Makes population into a bunch of degenerate faggots. Any smart ethnic country should learn from CCP chinks and slowly remvoe all the white trash media, tech and other bullshit. Their fucking trash culture and media has caused irreparable harm to ethnics

@ethniccel1 @Made in Heaven

Correct. What the hell do we gain from homofaggotry and sexualizing children. In this regard fuck the West.

But ethnics are low iq and too dumb except the Chinks. Ethnics produce no weapons so they will fall, it is only a matter of time. The whites fund, weaponise and produce groups like ISIS using low iq idiots as useful idiots to bomb their own lands to shithole status.
Show me one ethnic country except the Chinks that produce weapons for defence. None except India producing nukes but they are white worshiping people so they WILL follow the West slowly slowly.

When these low iq useful idiots start their shit in which ever country is best suited at the time the West will arm them and use their media to pretend that they are are not arming them.

Unless ethnics ally amongst our selves and share military technology then it is over. But fuckery like religion will get in the way. Nigger christians fighting nigger muslims, Hindu vs none hindu.
We need to leave our religions at home and unite for this fight then only can we defeat the white devil and be done with his bullshit forever.

I don't think it should be banned, just extremely criticised and set as an example of their own downfall.
[UWSL]It would be better if ethnics start banning kikes and cumskins all together. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Cumskins feel comfortable of letting people in their country because if they lose their country they'll just move to another country where they are worshiped.[/UWSL]
[UWSL] Let's see what they'll do if they can't go anywhere else.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Let's see if they can get their country back.[/UWSL][UWSL][/UWSL]

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back