Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Hordes of Chinese Students in Western Campuses with cute girlfriends - Their secret

Eng-Cel

Eng-Cel

Recruit
★★
You've all seen these trustfund babies holding hands and patrolling the campuses in mixed gender groups of 4-6 of pretty much all western universities like they own the place. So I figured I'd do some research into why they have girlfriends, while Western Ricemen almost always don't.

Genetics - We know Chink parents are heightpilled and hyper paranoid about their kid's eventual height, so much so that growth hormone use is now a thing. Thats why the exchange students are all 5'11 or higher (because of the HGH plus they're Northern Rice, Western Ricecels are almost always descendents of Southern Rice from places like HK, manlet regions of China)

Wealth and Status - They're all rich and fashionmaxxed, mommy and daddy pay for everything, including their $100k+ tuition fee. The sons and daughters of business, construction and real estate tycoons, police chiefs and high ranking CCP members in general. I've never seen one that ISN'T decked out in full Burberry, Givenchy or Supreme. Chinks want their Chink partner to be just as wealthy and high status as them. I've seen threads on Soyddit of Yellow Fevered Whitoids landing a wealthy CCP Noodle but not being able to compete on Wealth and the relationship eventually crumbles, the Noodle will end the WMAF fling on that basis once she graduates and heads back to Chinkland or another Western country to waste more of their parent's money "StUdYiNg a MaStERS"

Social insulation - They stick to their own and have vibrant Chinese only social circle cliques and never interact with the natives, some barely speak English yet are still allowed to come here and study for that sweet tuition revenue. This is a key component that completely insulates the men from any concern of their women being at risk of JBW.

Last edited:
You've all seen these trustfund babies patrolling the campuses in mixed gender groups of 4-6 of pretty much all western universities like they own the place.
that doesn't mean these chinks have gfs retard

Social insulation - They stick to their own and have vibrant Chinese only social circle cliques and never interact with the natives, some barely speak English yet are still allowed to come here and study for that sweet tuition revenue. This is a key component that completely insulates the men from any concern of their women being at risk of JBW.
This is the only way for ricemen to survive. We need total racial segregation, NOW.

entire thread is cope

this 5ft4 british incel was slaying giga rich chinese and korean students in UK at FIVE FOOT 4

just deep that

wealthy chinese women would rather fuck 5ft4 white guys than chink men

only reason some asian girls in the west date asian guys is cos they cant speak english

entire thread is cope

this 5ft4 british incel was slaying giga rich chinese and korean students in UK at FIVE FOOT 4

just deep that

random guy fucked a FOB noodle by a fluke?
close the site guys

entire thread is cope

just deep that

That same 5'4'' autistic fag made later threads saying he can't get that Noodle to commit. These Noodle students are cut from a different cloth, they're CCP High Society, if their parents don't approve then they aren't getting their parents wealth anymore and have to fend for themselves in the West. If would be FAR easier for this fag to go to China, find a more ordinary Noodle in terms of wealth, and bring her back to England.

Very few of them will piss their high society parents off and risk financial cut off, it's either a Rich tall White Chad or an approved Chang from back home. Not some run of the mill manlet Pigskin that works at Mcdonalds.

Last edited:
True this is going on in my university and even I cannot compete on the wealth front with these ccp tycoon kids

Even the short fat CCPfags have girlfriends. Just be a CCPfag is the only true law. Meanwhile Western born rice that get HGH only go from playing on suicide mode to hard mode.

Brutal chicom pill

went to college with tons and tons of chinese and literally never saw 1 of them with a white girl, and very few with an asian girl

Even the short fat CCPfags have girlfriends. Just be a CCPfag is the only true law. Meanwhile Western born rice that get HGH only go from playing on suicide mode to hard mode.

Whether they end up short or tall, there's no growth hormone for your face. Very few are actually good looking, you just need to be upper class and connected and you'll be paired with a Noodle of similar wealth.

Imagine mommy and daddy are high up in the CCP, you really think they're going to approve of their little spoilt roastie bringing an ordinary whitoid normie back to China? Their whole shtick is being anti-West, these students are actively being given training from the CCP not to mingle with other races and stick to their own student societies while in the West. An exception may be made for a Chad though.

This is the only way for ricemen to survive. We need total racial segregation, NOW.
Those asian whores are still fucking white men.jfl if you think language barriers and muh insular friend circle is gonna stop JBW

Chinks are often insular, so there are lots of Chinkfoids in relationship or sharing rooms with average Chink males

they're a bit like Jews, a selfish and self-ghettoized race

Luckily I live innawoods, so I never get to witness this degeneracy, fuck living in a uni city.

Those asian whores are still fucking white men.jfl if you think language barriers and muh insular friend circle is gonna stop JBW
Extinction of the white race or extreme anti-miscegenation laws, how can you possibly stop JBW?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back