Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ethnics never stood a chance

This guy looks happy and i kills me on the inside, sure he doesn't look like a chad or anything, but i am filled with hatred just by looking at him, like why him and not us. What did he do to get this ? Why ?

This guy looks happy and i kills me on the inside, sure he doesn't look like a chad or anything, but i am filled with hatred just by looking at him, like why him and not us. What did he do to get this ? Why ?

Shouldn't have chosen to be born a shitskin.

Being ethnic is worse than being short.
JBW is real.

I don't have this problem, but it doesn't help that most ethnics are short too.
Yep

Ethnics just have more ugly people in general.

Asian men have some good facial genetics overall, or at least avoid certain traps (big noses, bad skull shape) but their height destroys them. Currys are like Asian men in height, but black men in facial feature. (Obviously a horrific over generalization but you get the point, ethnics are ugly.)

I went to a curry street festival earlier in the summer. It was full of Indian people dressed in Indian gear. I've never been to India. So this was the closest I'd been. It was maybe 10-15% white.

And you know what? It was one of the most relaxing things I've ever done.

No longer was everyone taller than me. No longer was everyone better looking than me. No hot white girls to mock me. No tall white Chads to MOG me. It just felt normal for once.

I remember when I was in high school I had an Indian friend who always used to go to these obscure little Indian events at nightclubs. He'd call them "brown jams". I never understood why he wanted to go when I was young. I thought "but Indian people are ugly - why would I want to surround myself with them?"

But now I understand. It's about feeling normal and feeling comfortable.

Honestly I fucking hate the west and living in a white country with a passion. We're born too short, too ugly, and the wrong color to compete here. Women of all races hate and reject us for things we can't change.

Even if I was still incel in India at least I would probably feel normal. Not like here.

Last edited:
She's with Chad.
Although I agree with the point OP is trying to make, this guy's a high-tier normie at best. Look at that facial bloating, you can barely tell that he has cheekbones at all. His chin is fairly ugly too.

I went to a curry street festival earlier in the summer. It was full of Indian people dressed in Indian gear. I've never been to India. So this was the closest I'd been. It was maybe 10-15% white.

No longer was everyone taller than me. No longer was everyone better looking than me. No hot white girls to mock me. No tall white Chads to MOG me. It just felt normal for once.

I remember when I was in high school I had an Indian friend who always used to go to these obscure little Indian events at nightclubs. He'd call them "brown jams". I never understood why he wanted to go when I was young. I thought "but Indian people are ugly - why would I want to surround myself with them?"

Honestly I fucking hate the west and living in a white country with a passion. We're born too short, too ugly, and the wrong color to compete here. Women of all races hate and reject us for things we can't change.

Even if I was still incel in India at least I would probably feel normal. Not like here.
What an epiphany.

Although I agree with the point OP is trying to make, this guy's a high-tier normie at best. Look at that facial bloating, you can barely tell that he has cheekbones at all. His chin is fairly ugly too.

I have always and will always consider any average or above white guy a Chad, because compared to me and my race they are.

Average white guys have better features, better coloration, 3" extra height, bigger bones, bigger dicks, and better musculature than the average curry.

So compared with the spectrum of curries, every average white guy is a Chad by comparison. ie. An average white guy = an 8/10 curry, and we can all agree that 8+ = Chad.

Compared with my race, every average white guy IS a Chad.

I've spent my whole life watching average white men get things handed to them that I can only dream of.

I have always and will always consider any average or above white guy a Chad, because compared to me and my race they are.

Average white guys have better features, better coloration, 3" extra height, bigger bones, bigger dicks, and better musculature than the average curry.

So compared with the spectrum of curries, every average white guy is a Chad by comparison. ie. An average white guy = an 8/10 curry, and we can all agree that 8+ = Chad.

I've spent my whole life watching average white men get things handed to them that I can only dream of.
:feelskek:

So to you, both pictures are pictures of a Chad? an "average" 5/10 white guy is a Chad? I agree that whites look better than curries in nearly every way, and I do understand that literally every white man mogs their ethnic counterpart, but thinking an average white male is a Chad is pretty exaggerated tbh

So to you, both pictures are pictures of a Chad? an "average" 5/10 white guy is a Chad? I agree that whites look better than curries in nearly every way, and I do understand that literally every white man mogs their ethnic counterpart, but thinking an average white male is a Chad is pretty exaggerated tbh
View attachment 38536View attachment 38537

Well it is undeniable an average white guy has about the same SMV and looksmatching as a 7-8/10 curry.

Ie. Only the top 20-30% of curries can MOG an average white guy. This is based solely even on statistics like height. We're 3" shorter on average. And our facial structure is known to be inherently poorer. Plus smaller dicks, etc.

This is not subjective or opinion based.

So if I'd have to be in the top 20-30% of my race (ie. the ChadTier) to even match an average white guy, how is an average white guy not a Chad compared to me and my race?

Well it is undeniable an average white guy has about the same SMV and looksmatching as a 7-8/10 curry.

Ie. Only the top 20-30% of curries can MOG an average white guy. This is based solely even on statistics like height. We're 3" shorter on average. And our facial structure is known to be inherently poorer. Plus smaller dicks, etc.

This is not subjective or opinion based.

So if I'd have to be in the top 20-30% of my race (ie. the ChadTier) to even match an average white guy, how is an average white guy not a Chad compared to me and my race?
I don't think you answered my question. Are both of the pictures I previously posted Chads? Sure, the average white man mogs an above average curry, but calling all average men "Chads" is kekfuel. The average white male will betabux for some used up whore, and will maybe have 1-2 lays in his entire life. Sure, this is a better situation than what the average curry's life looks like, but it's nowhere near the life of a Chad.
Average white male mogs 70% of curries, but I don't think that means he's Chad.

I don't think you answered my question. Are both of the pictures I previously posted Chads? Sure, the average white man mogs an above average curry, but calling all average men "Chads" is kekfuel. The average white male will betabux for some used up whore, and will maybe have 1-2 lays in his entire life. Sure, this is a better situation than what the average curry's life looks like, but it's nowhere near the life of a Chad.
Average white male mogs 70% of curries, but I don't think that means he's Chad.

I consider average white men Chads, and top 20% white men SuperChads. Because that's the foodchain from my perspective. I can't ever compete with an average white man, and SuperChads are so stratospheric they may as well be magical creatures from my perspective. I don't spend much time thinking about them.

I consider average white men Chads, and top 20% white men SuperChads. Because that's the foodchain from my perspective. I can't ever compete with an average white man, and SuperChads are so stratospheric they may as well be magical creatures from my perspective. I don't spend much time thinking about them.
Avarage white men are not chads dude, wtf, and bellow avarage white man face the same problems, i don't get why you all belive that white guys mogs all curries....there are ugly and good looking curries and ugly and good looking white. Incledom has nothing to do with colour like some belive.

Avarage white men are not chads dude, wtf, and bellow avarage white man face the same problems, i don't get why you all belive that white guys mogs all curries....there are ugly and good looking curries and ugly and good looking white. Incledom has nothing to do with colour like some belive.

You're not reading what I said. I said an average white guy has the same SMV and physical attractiveness as a top 20-30% curry. This is factually true.

- Average white guy is 3" taller
- Average white guy has better facial features
- Average white guy has better coloration and hair texture/style
- Average white guy has better musculature and bigger frame
- Average white guy has 1" bigger dick

So how is an average white guy not a Chad compared to an average curry?

When I went to that curry street festival I was blown away that I am not even significantly below average for a curry nowadays. I'm maybe a 4.5-5/10 for a curry. But if I go anywhere with predominantly whites I'm immediately in the gutter and bottom 2-5%.

You're not reading what I said. I said an average white guy has the same SMV and physical attractiveness as a top 20-30% curry. This is factually true.

- Average white guy is 3" taller
- Average white guy has better facial features
- Average white guy has better coloration and hair texture/style
- Average white guy has better musculature and bigger frame
- Average white guy has 1" bigger dick

So how is an average white guy not a Chad compared to an average curry?

When I went to that curry street festival I was blown away that I am not even significantly below average for a curry nowadays after surgeries. But if I go anywhere with predominantly whites I'm immediately in the gutter and bottom 2-5%.

I could say the same, if i went to that festival i would still be face/heightmogged by curries there, . Sure i agree with some of the things you say and i won't deny they are true. But we should not create diversity, like oooh he is black oooh he is white he is not as much of an incel like i am. We are all on the same page here , we are ugly or avarage and we are starting to lose all hope. With the expection of a few fakecels here and there or normies, the rest of us face the same problems no matter where we live or where we can go. And there are many varieties of white men, we are not all tall blue eyes aryan.....Chad or avarage normies you description of whites remind me of them actually.

I could say the same, if i went to that festival i would still be face/heightmogged by curries there, . Sure i agree with some of the things you say and i won't deny they are true. But we should not create diversity, like oooh he is black oooh he is white he is not as much of an incel like i am. We are all on the same page here , we are ugly or avarage and we are starting to lose all hope. With the expection of a few fakecels here and there or normies, the rest of us face the same problems no matter where we live or where we can go. And there ara many varieties of white men, we are not all tall blue eyes aryan.....Chad or avarage normies you description of whites remind me of them actually.

I am not saying white guys can't be incel. I've seen it first hand.

I am just speaking from my own experience of growing up in a white country where I am bottom 2-5% everywhere I go almost solely for being the wrong race. Even if my face gets fixed fully so I'm 5-6/10 for a curry, I'll still be bottom 20% in a white country for my race.

There is no escape for us ethnics because there are too many negative factors. To compete with white men I'd need:

- More facial surgery to improve my structure
- Leg lengthening to grow 3" and match an average white guy's height
- Intense penis enlargement stretching/exercising for 1 year to match an average white guy's dick
- Laser eye color change in Spain to detract from the bad coloration
- Steroids to match an average white guy's build (which make me bald, so not even possible)

All of those things are insanely risky. So to me, an average white guy will always be a Chad, because I've done the analysis, and the amount of work I'd have to still do to catch up to one is crazy.

White people are the closest thing we have in our current world to living Gods, worshiped universally by ethnics of all types. If you are an average white who grew up around whites only, then you probably don't even know what a God you actually are. Try traveling and you might see for yourself.

I can relate to this, I'm originally from Egypt and a member of the Coptic Orthodox church, which is an Egyptian Christian group though other people are welcome (there are some black/white converts and a few other Arabs). There I feel like Chad walking around at 6' when the average Egyptian is 5'7'', also most of them have the same ugly curly hair as me, my nose is wide and ugly but half of them have worse noses than me. But I get instantly triggered when I see some white convert married to one of our hottest females, an average white man literally mogs all the Egyptian men.

I can relate to this, I'm originally from Egypt and a member of the Coptic Orthodox church, which is an Egyptian Christian group though other people are welcome (there are some black/white converts and a few other Arabs). There I feel like Chad walking around at 6' when the average Egyptian is 5'7'', also most of them have the same ugly curly hair as me, my nose is wide and ugly but half of them have worse noses than me. But I get instantly triggered when I see some white convert married to one of our hottest females, an average white man literally mogs all the Egyptian men.

So if you're some 6' Chadgyptian and grew up there, why not move back there and live a good life?

So if you're some 6' Chadgyptian and grew up there, why not move back there and live a good life?
The only way I'd be able to find a wife is if I marry a cousin, which I don't want to do.

The only way I'd be able to find a wife is if I marry a cousin, which I don't want to do.

You're a jackass. You just said you're average looking for an Egyptian plus 5" taller than the average Egyptian. The average Egyptian can get laid just fine. You have higher SMV than the average Egyptian.

You're just a pussy and too afraid to do what your parents did - switch countries in the pursuit of a better life.

You're a jackass. You just said you're average looking for an Egyptian plus 5" taller than the average Egyptian. The average Egyptian can get laid just fine. You have higher SMV than the average Egyptian.

You're just a pussy and too afraid to do what your parents did - switch countries in the pursuit of a better life.
I've never returned to Egypt before, my Arabic also sucks, wouldn't be easy to just move back. And the average Egyptian doesn't get laid just fine, that's why so many have to resort to fucking goats.

13k explains it better.
https://incels.is/threads/words-can-not-express-how-much-i-hate-middle-east.44562/

I've never returned to Egypt before, my Arabic also sucks, wouldn't be easy to just move back. And the average Egyptian doesn't get laid just fine, that's why so many have to resort to fucking goats.

13k explains it better.
https://incels.is/threads/words-can-not-express-how-much-i-hate-middle-east.44562/

You owe it to yourself to at least take a flight there and spend a few weeks to see what it's like. If you knew Arabic before it wouldn't be that hard to brush it up. If you have an English accent women would probably find that attractive anyway over there.

You'd be top 30% just for your height and the fact that you lived in the West previously.

7-8/10

20-30%

So if I'd have to be in the top 20-30% of my race (ie. the ChadTier)

That seems to be where the confusion is arising.

The 1-10 scale doesn't demarcate equally-sized percentiles; it is a Gaussian distribution like most population measures. 80th percentile is 6/10. 7/10 is 95th percentile and a true Chad is 8/10.

I'd be willing to concede that there are fewer 8/10 curries than Whites, but an 8/10 curry will mog a 7/10 White into the dirt. That's what the scale is meant to indicate - objective, universally applicable attractiveness.

That seems to be where the confusion is arising.

The 1-10 scale doesn't demarcate equally-sized percentiles; it is a Gaussian distribution like most population measures. 80th percentile is 6/10. 7/10 is 95th percentile and a true Chad is 8/10.

I'd be willing to concede that there are fewer 8/10 curries than Whites, but an 8/10 curry will mog a 7/10 White into the dirt. That's what the scale is meant to indicate - objective, universally applicable attractiveness.

Hahahahaha okay we have another autist who thinks professional male models are only 8/10.

Also you can rate facial attractiveness within race or across races.

5/10 = average.

So within the curry race, a 5/10 is average.

But across races, this is no longer the case.

Therefore a 5/10 curry = 2/10 white man.

An 8/10 curry = 5/10 white man.

For a curry to beat a 7/10 white man he'd have to be a GigaCurry.

Hahahahaha okay we have another autist who thinks professional male models are only 8/10.

Why shouldn't they be? The numbers are arbitrary. It's more useful to quantify attractiveness by the levels at which they become obviously distinct, which is not necessarily 10% by 10% by 10%...

Men from 4-6 are just an unremarkable bloc to most foids, collectively making up the middle 60% of the male population. It should stand to reason that there are more 5s than 9s, right? It is on the tails of the curve where things start becoming striking.
Also you can rate facial attractiveness within race or across races.

5/10 = average.

So within the curry race, a 5/10 is average.

But across races, this is no longer the case.

Therefore a 5/10 curry = 2/10 white man.

An 8/10 curry = 5/10 white man.

For a curry to beat a 7/10 white man he'd have to be a GigaCurry.

This disparity only appears so large in the context in which it is set. You'd say that an 80th percentile (8/10) curry has the same facial attractiveness as a 50th percentile (5/10) White. Maybe, I don't know. Using the other scale, this would be comparing 5/10 to 6/10, which isn't such a big difference and a better reflection of the way that foids actually perceive and evaluate male attractiveness.

Why shouldn't they be? The numbers are arbitrary. It's more useful to quantify attractiveness by the levels at which they become obviously distinct, which is not necessarily 10% by 10% by 10%...

Men from 4-6 are just an unremarkable bloc to most foids, collectively making up the middle 60% of the male population. It should stand to reason that there are more 5s than 9s, right? It is on the tails of the curve where things start becoming striking.

You're an absolute tard.

Sure let's divide the parameters up so that 99.9% of guys fall between 0-7, and then the last 0.1% of the population gets all of 8-10 for themselves.

Or we could rate things normally in a practical way like:

1 = hideously ugly, requires major deformities to reach this level
2 = ugly enough people avoid eye contact or stare in public, needs at least one-two minor deformities
3 = objectively ugly but not so ugly as to provoke staring
4 = below average but normal
5 = average
6 = good looking normie
7 = objectively handsome and gets called this regularly
8 = picks up in clubs every night, gets hit on by women daily
9+ = can make 6+ figures a year as a pro male model

Also you didn't see what I said about rating within a race vs across all races. Review my post on that subject above.

1 = hideously ugly, requires major deformities to reach this level
2 = ugly enough people avoid eye contact or stare in public, needs at least one-two minor deformities
3 = objectively ugly but not so ugly as to provoke staring

i.e. not very many people

4 = below average but normal
5 = average
6 = good looking normie

i.e. most people

7 = objectively handsome and gets called this regularly
8 = picks up in clubs every night, gets hit on by women daily
9+ = can make 6+ figures a year as a pro male model

You're an absolute tard.

Also you didn't see what I said about rating within a race vs across all races. Review my post on that subject above.

Taken care of.

i.e. most people

Taken care of.

Yes, using this more conventional rating scale, most people are 4-6. But you can easily see 8/10 guys at any nightclub any day of the week. Also, most people are 4-6/10 ONLY WITHIN THEIR RACE.

The problem comes when you're a 5/10 curry (average for your race), and you're competing against 5/10 white guys (average for their race) and the interrace competition knocks you down by at least 2 points, where your own race of women treat average white guys like they do 7-8+/10 curries, and women of all races treat you like a 3/10 white guy.

I was a 2-3/10 after puberty plus ethnic so essentially a 0/10 before surgeries. We aren't all gifted with easy genetics. "Not many people" being ugly is no consolation either when you're one of them. And the racepill destroys even average ethnics in the West.

I maintain all my positions. An average white guy (5/10) is a Chad compared to an average curry (ie. Equal to a 7+/10 curry).

White = Chadmode. Competing with an actually good looking white (6+) is only possible for the top rarest 8+/10 curries.

Yes, using this more conventional rating scale, most people are 4-6. But you can easily see 8/10 guys at any nightclub any day of the week. Also, most people are 4-6/10 ONLY WITHIN THEIR RACE.

The problem comes when you're a 5/10 curry (average for your race), and you're competing against 5/10 white guys (average for their race) and the interrace competition knocks you down by at least 2 points, where your own race of women treat average white guys like they do 7-8+/10 curries, and women of all races treat you like a 3/10 white guy.

I was a 2-3/10 after puberty plus ethnic so essentially a 0/10 before surgeries. We aren't all gifted with easy genetics. "Not many people" being ugly is no consolation either when you're one of them. And the racepill destroys even average ethnics in the West.

What solace is this supposed to give an average-to-ugly White man? "Chad" is not relative. The ceiling still stands at (White) 7/10 to actually get noticed on the merits of looks alone.

Our dispute over the magnitude of the "ethnic" tax will have to go unresolved I guess. I'd still say it's no higher than a point, with reference to the graph in your sig. 30% of ethnics are celibate right now, so on their within-race scale it probably lines up pretty well with probably very nearly all <3/10 (10%) plus a large share of 4s and a few 5s/6s (20%). 10% of Whites are celibate, so probably most <3 again, with fewer 4s, 5s, and 6s but still a decent number.

4/10s probably get the biggest "White halo", saving them from being filed in with the outright ugly. But attractive is attractive and very few people 7/10+, ethnic or White, are going to have any issues. All of the differences and "racism" seen are probably concentrated at the lower end of the scale.

I maintain all my positions. An average white guy (5/10) is a Chad compared to an average curry (ie. Equal to a 7+/10 curry).

Hardly "Chad" when the only thing the average White man has going for him is that people don't throw food at him in the street. You'll have to take my word for it, but as a slightly above average White male I have never in 23 years been called handsome by anybody who wasn't over 40 years old. I run across foids of every race every day and all of them see right through me. There are no Indian holes begging for my cock and there never have been. There are no Asian sluts casting me lustful glares on every block.

White = Chadmode. Competing with an actually good looking white (6+) is only possible for the top rarest 8+/10 curries.

Again, I'd say this is more like 7/10 vs. 8/10. It is still very possible for a 6/10 White to be an incel, but certainly not any 8/10.

Last edited:
What solace is this supposed to give an average-to-ugly White man? "Chad" is not relative. The ceiling still stands at (White) 7/10 to actually get noticed on the merits of looks alone.

Our dispute over the magnitude of the "ethnic" tax will have to go unresolved I guess. I'd still say it's no higher than a point, with reference to the graph in your sig. 30% of ethnics are celibate right now, so on their within-race scale it probably lines up pretty well with probably very nearly all <3/10 (10%) plus a large share of 4s and a few 5s/6s (20%). 10% of Whites are celibate, so probably most <3 again, with fewer 4s, 5s, and 6s but still a decent number.

4/10s probably get the biggest "White halo", saving them from being filed in with the outright ugly. But attractive is attractive and very few people 7/10+, ethnic or White, are going to have any issues. All of the differences and "racism" seen are probably concentrated at the lower end of the scale.

Hardly "Chad" when the only thing the average White man has going for him is that people don't throw food at him in the street. You'll have to take my word for it, but as a slightly above average White male I have never in 23 years been called handsome by anybody who wasn't over 40 years old. I run across foids of every race every day and all of them see right through me. There are no Indian holes begging for my cock and there never have been. There are no Asian sluts casting me lustful glares on every block.

Again, I'd say this is more like 7/10 vs. 8/10. It is still very possible for a 6/10 White to be an incel, but certainly not any 8/10.

Statistically speaking if you're a 5/10 white man you should be getting laid, since 87% of all white men are getting sex. In my experience average white men have no trouble finding vagina if they're trying. ItsOver is 5-5.5/10 max and he gets loads of Tinder matches in every experiment.

Meanwhile this 7+/10 gym maxed latino (7+/10 for his race) can't even get more than 2 fat matches:
https://incels.is/threads/ethnic-chad-tries-tinder.47102/

The only exception for 5/10 whites is typically autism or schizophrenia.

This study also shows the ethnic tax is 2-3 points for men:
https://nextshark.com/tinder-racist-experiment-reveals-challenges-dating-asian-man/

The 7/10 white guy gets more messages than a top Asian male model.