Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ethnics never stood a chance

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
https://old.reddit.com/r/interracial/
Stumbled onto this subreddit, it's all either black men with white females or some type of ethnic female with a white man. But try to find an Asian/Indian/Arab man with any female, they're pretty much nonexistent.

Are you a short, ugly, ethnic? Your looksmatch is with a white man.

Would you be willing to settle for even the ugliest curry landwhale? She's with Chad.

It's over for non black ethnics.
hdawuc2fjra11.png

What were you doing on that sub?

Busted!

Just lol at our lives.

I hate this forum. I hate my life. All I want is a homely girl of my own race. But even that's hopelessly out of reach because of racial hypergamy.

Just imagine the multicultural female buffet an average Chadlite white normal gets while ethnics suffer in the hell that is the west as the bottom caste.

I hope I get run over by a truck. And I hope you die @tehgymcel420 so you can stfu and stop making race threads.

Is the racepill hard to swallow?.

Hard to swallow? Dude I literally avoid race threads because it makes me want to kill myself, yet it's tempting to click on them. I stopped going to family weddings because around a third of the time its WMIF. I stopped leaving the house because seeing interracial couples was too much to bear. I'm stuck inside forever on the internet and then I come here and see your faggot ass posting more racepills. How do you think I feel.

Lol I was planning on making this exact same thread.

That subreddit is pure suifuel, not one ethnic man in sight. It confirms the race pill, the west is pure death for ethnics. The world is a white man's playground.

Hard to swallow? Dude I literally avoid race threads because it makes me want to kill myself, yet it's tempting to click on them. I stopped going to family weddings because around a third of the time its WMIF. I stopped leaving the house because seeing interracial couples was too much to bear. I'm stuck inside forever on the internet and then I come here and see your faggot ass posting more racepills. How do you think I feel.
It's rough, I live in a multicultural city where every ethnic female is with a white man (or holding out for a white man) while the vast majority of ethnic men are incels who walk around in packs. But accepting the truth is better than being bluepilled.

yeah, there are not pics of white girls dating ethnics on that subreddit

Lol I was planning on making this exact same thread.

That subreddit is pure suifuel, not one ethnic man in sight. It confirms the race pill, the west is pure death for ethnics. The world is a white man's playground.

Why do you guys torture yourselves with racepills. Just cope and pretend like you're incel because you're obnoxiously annoying or unsalvageably ugly. I've come very close to suicide viewing racepills, don't know what pleasure you guys get out of it unless your into cuck shit.

Racepill is too hard to swallow

It's rough, I live in a multicultural city where every ethnic female is with a white man (or holding out for a white man) while the vast majority of ethnic men are incels who walk around in packs. But accepting the truth is better than being bluepilled.

It's not, accepting the truth is nihilistic. There is no point to life if you're racepilled. You NEED to delude yourself, how can you live knowing you'll never be loved by anyone, even your own women who would rather see you dead and then turn around and claim to be fighting against white supremacy. How can you bear knowing some people experience bliss and get to date multiple girls while you get nothing and the best you can do is workcel all your life and If youre lucky maybe marry a used up piece of ethnic trash that someone else got to pump and dump for free for their race alone. How can you live like that without nuclear cope?

You are genetic trash for your ethnicity. You can never unlearn that.

Why do you guys torture yourselves with racepills. Just cope and pretend like you're incel because you're obnoxiously annoying or unsalvageably ugly. I've come very close to suicide viewing racepills, don't know what pleasure you guys get out of it unless your into cuck shit.
If I could reset my account I would LARP as a mentalcel tbh. Then maybe i'd feel a bit better about myself, confident I could get laid anytime I want but just don't because of mental issues.

I can't help it man, it's a grim reality I cannot ignore. I see it everywhere, I can deal with the other pills but the race pill really gets to me, it's truly virulent. As an ethnic in the west I feel lower than dirt. Knowing dogs and cats probly have more value in this society than you as an ethnic man is a terrible feeling. I get no pleasure out of it only despair. But I feel accepting the truth and facing this reality is better than not. There is no ignoring something so blatant and in your face.

Just lol at our lives.

I hate this forum. I hate my life. All I want is a homely girl of my own race. But even that's hopelessly out of reach because of racial hypergamy.

Just imagine the multicultural female buffet an average Chadlite white normal gets while ethnics suffer in the hell that is the west as the bottom caste.

I hope I get run over by a truck. And I hope you die @tehgymcel420 so you can stfu and stop making race threads.

Lol at an Indian man thinking he can get an ugly Indian girl.

I was driving one day and saw a brown-skinned man with daughter and son. I felt so bad for them. Being brown in Canada is so demoralizing.

I was driving one day and saw a brown-skinned man with daughter and son. I felt so bad for them. Being brown in Canada is so demoralizing.

The daughter will be fine, she'll just marry some white guy. The son will likely be incel for life.

I see a bunch of little Pajeets all the time, Blackops2cel knows the suffering they will endure.

If living in the western world forces you to be constantly aware of your subhuman status and makes it impossible as an ethnic man to get a date let alone find a mate, is the first world lifestyle and money worth it?

I wonder if foids notice and are embarassed by the obvious disparity?

Racepill is the most important blackpill and the one I have focussed on most because it's the most socially unknown.

Everyone knows and openly will say women like tall guys.

And it's also pretty common knowledge women like handsome men.

But most people have absolutely no idea, or intentionally avoid acknowledging, how incredibly racist most women are.

For me it was a nuclear pill because I was raised to believe women were not racist. Men were the ones forming white power groups. Men ran the Nazi death camps. But women? Women were loving, tolerant, and open-minded. Or so I was told.

Little did I know that women are actually far more racist than men. While even many white supremacist men on Stormfront have no problem dating nonwhite women, women treat Tinder like a Nazi death camp. Ethnics go left for Sexual Auchwitz. Whites to the right for their bedroom.

I want people to know that the science shows women are far more racist than men. There are numerous studies showing they have far more rigid racial requirements for dating than men do. I want people to know that all that bullshit about women being loving and tolerant is exactly that too.

Women ACT like they believe in racial equality, but the only racial equality they want is for all races of women to be equally able to get a tall white Chad. It's a farce.

People here should not get so bent out of shape over this or become suicidal about it. Over 30% of us ethnic men in the west are now sexless. It's not our fault. It's the hatred and racism built into a woman's hypergamy.

There is nothing we can do about it. Keep in mind that even in India and China our men are suffering. There are an excess of over 60 million men between those two countries that will all die alone.

We were born into this. The best we can do is call out women's racism. I want them to be recognized publicly for the bigots they are.

Beyond that all we can do is the same our excess brothers in the homelands will do. We can cope. We can chat on sites like this. We can find hobbies. I did a 2.5 hour bike ride today. Does it matter? No it doesn't. Nothing does. But for those 2.5 hours I didn't really think about any of this at all. And that's a nice vacation.

So we find things to do. We live. Eventually we die as everyone does. I do have have faith that capitalism will lead to a solution. When 50%+ of ethnic men are sexless and it's 20%+ of white/black men too, the demand for sex dolls will become so great the technology should leap forward in major bounds.

Personally I'll be happy with that. And I'll enjoy watching civilization continue to collapse once western birth rates drop to near zero and men start dropping out of the dating market in droves. Keep in mind that we ethnic men are the front lines but it won't stop with us. Soon even whites will see rapid rises in their celibacy as women only demand the absolute top 5%.

Women want to destroy civilization. And frankly, I don't care that much about civilization anyway. So acknowledge this is where we are heading, there is nothing anyone can do about it, call them out on their bullshit, find your own copes, and watch the world unravel around us.

Last edited:
If living in the western world forces you to be constantly aware of your subhuman status and makes it impossible as an ethnic man to get a date let alone find a mate, is the first world lifestyle and money worth it?

No. I've said this before, I'd rather dig ditches in the slums of india than come to the USA to do fuck-all.

Racepill is the most important blackpill and the one I have focussed on most because it's the most socially unknown.

But most people have absolutely no idea, or intentionally avoid acknowledging, how incredibly racist most women are.

For me it was a nuclear pill because I was raised to believe women were not racist. Men were the ones forming white power groups. Men ran the Nazi death camps. But women? Women were loving, tolerant, and open-minded. Or so I was told.

Little did I know that women are actually far more racist than men. While even many white supremacist men on Stormfront have no problem dating nonwhite women, women treat Tinder like a Nazi death camp. Ethnica go left for Sexual Auchwitz. Whites to the right for their bedroom.

I want people to know that the science shows women are far more racist than men. There are numerous studies showing they have far more rigid racial requirements for dating than men do. I want people to know that all that bullshit about women being loving and tolerant is exactly that too.

Women ACT like they believe in racial equality, but the only racial equality they want is for all races of women to be equally able to get a tall white Chad. It's a farce.

People here should not get so bent out of shape over this or become suicidal about it. Over 30% of us ethnic men in the west are now sexless. It's not our fault. It's the hatred and racism built into a woman's hypergamy.

There is nothing we can do about it. Keep in mind that even in India and China our men are suffering. There are an excess of over 60 million men between those two countries that will all die alone.

We were born into this. The best we can do is call out women's racism. I want them to be recognized publicly for the bigots they are.

Beyond that all we can do is the same our excess brothers in the homelands will do. We can cope. We can chat on sites like this. We can find hobbies. I did a 2.5 hour bike ride today. Does it matter? No it doesn't. Nothing does. But for those 2.5 hours I didn't really think about any of this at all. And that's a nice vacation.

So we find things to do. We live. Eventually we die as everyone does. I do have have faith that capitalism will lead to a solution. When 50%+ of ethnic men are sexless and it's 20%+ of white/black men too, the demand for sex dolls will become so great the technology should leap forward in major bounds.

Personally I'll be happy with that. And I'll enjoy watching civilization continue to collapse once western birth rates drop to near zero and men start dropping out of the dating market in droves. Keep in mind that we ethnic men are the front lines but it won't stop with us. Soon even whites will see rapid rises in their celibacy as women only demand the absolute top 5%.

Women want to destroy civilization. And frankly, I don't care that much about civilization anyway. So acknowledge this is where we are heading, there is nothing anyone can do about it, call them out on their bullshit, find your own copes, and watch the world unravel around us.

The first half of what you said was correct, second half was a little off the rails, I don't think incel men will ever become a significant enough majority or even minority. We just happen to be living in the worst time period, when we're extreme minorities in the west and racemogged into oblivion. I am very glad we die eventually, I'm just really sad that I wasn't able to spend my limited time on earth doing something fun. I don't understand how you can tell me that I shouldn't get bent up or suicidal about it, this sort of ethnicel life isn't natural, I hate my parents for conceiving me in a location they know I would be disadvantaged in on purpose.

No. I've said this before, I'd rather dig ditches in the slums of india than come to the USA to do fuck-all.

The first half of what you said was correct, second half was a little off the rails, I don't think incel men will ever become a significant enough majority or even minority. We just happen to be living in the worst time period, when we're extreme minorities in the west and racemogged into oblivion. I am very glad we die eventually, I'm just really sad that I wasn't able to spend my limited time on earth doing something fun. I don't understand how you can tell me that I shouldn't get bent up or suicidal about it, this sort of ethnicel life isn't natural, I hate my parents for conceiving me in a location they know I would be disadvantaged in on purpose.

Nothing I've said is off the rails.

sex-men-women-jpg.34488

Ethnic men are now >30% sexless and it is rising almost exponentially.

Black men went from being 2.5% sexless in 2000 to now around 14% sexless.

White men have the most stable trendline but even they have increased from 7% sexless in 1990 to now 12% sexless.

Look at Japan if you want to understand the future of the west. Sexlessness is rising for all men. It's just hitting us ethnic men hardest first because women hate us most.

But no one has been spared completely from the damage and the sexlessness rates will continue rapidly rising for all men.

Little did I know that women are actually far more racist than men. While even many white supremacist men on Stormfront have no problem dating nonwhite women, women treat Tinder like a Nazi death camp. Ethnica go left for Sexual Auchwitz. Whites to the right for their bedroom.

100% dead on with that post. Ethnics are a cursed people through and through. We're set up to fail, this reality is rigged against us.

I've never seen so much racism in all of my life than I have in the west by women. It's beyond even nazi Germany levels of bigotry.

100% dead on with that post. Ethnics are a cursed people through and through. We're set up to fail, this reality is rigged against us.

I've never seen so much racism in all of my life than I have in the west by women. It's beyond even nazi Germany levels of bigotry.
It's unironically worse. Jews had the fortune of being killed. Also, what compounds it is these little shitcunts will go online and claim they're fighting white supremacy. So it gives them a good appearance to bluepilled retards while they literally do nothing but uphold those ideas. They make ethnic issues more invisible because it looks like ethnic males have an entire army of women on their side when they really have nobody.

Women would fuck a German man in a Nazi uniform before an ethnicel. There is no fairness, mog or be mogged.

Even r/IncelTears can't cope with racepill, when presented with evidence they go into an all-out flame war since it presents them with extreme cognitive dissonance.

The only cope I have left is online gaming and getting high with increasingly more dangerous drugs, I have nothing left to look forward to. It's ogre.

Exactly. Living in India isn't a cakewalk. Especially on the career front, you earn far less as a wage slave here than you would elsewhere. But at least you're in your country and you don't have the distinction of being an ethnic, and you can hopefully raise children who don't hate themselves.

I know most ethnicels didn't make the decision to leave their country of origin and don't have the opportunity to come back and be among their own people, but I do think immigration has made incels out of men that would be considered perfectly normal in their home countries.

It's unironically worse. Jews had the fortune of being killed. Also, what compounds it is these little shitcunts will go online and claim they're fighting white supremacy. So it gives them a good appearance to bluepilled retards while they literally do nothing but uphold those ideas. They make ethnic issues more invisible because it looks like ethnic males have an entire army of women on their side when they really have nobody.

Women would fuck a German man in a Nazi uniform before an ethnicel. There is no fairness, mog or be mogged.

Even r/IncelTears can't cope with racepill, when presented with evidence they go into an all-out flame war since it presents them with extreme cognitive dissonance.

The only cope I have left is online gaming and getting high with increasingly more dangerous drugs, I have nothing left to look forward to. It's ogre.
What's worse is that we're being ethnically cleansed by 5' tall females who look like this, it's over.
Screenshot_from_2018-08-30_15-21-04.png

Would you be willing to settle for even the ugliest curry landwhale? She's with Chad.

looked her up. her name's nabela noor and she's the daughter of bangladeshi immigrants. It seems so impossible that she could be with a guy like that. Could he be gay? Is she wealthy enough to reverse betabux? Does she make that much money on youtube? It hurts to watch.

Exactly. Living in India isn't a cakewalk. Especially on the career front, you earn far less as a wage slave here than you would elsewhere. But at least you're in your country and you don't have the distinction of being an ethnic, and you can hopefully raise children who don't hate themselves.

I know most ethnicels didn't make the decision to leave their country of origin and don't have the opportunity to come back and be among their own people, but I do think immigration has made incels out of men that would be considered perfectly normal in their home countries.
I'm from a shithole country in the middle east, if I were to go back I would probably still be incel because I wouldn't marry a cousin.

At this point death seems sweeter than life
I'm from a shithole country in the middle east, if I were to go back I would probably still be incel because I wouldn't marry a cousin.
volcel.

Fucking brutal, but its the truth. I've said before westernised ethnic bitches are the worst type of female on the planet.

This culture here in the west is deviously ingenius with how it deals with ethnics. It takes the women and destroys the men. Almost like in old colonial times, the white invaders would arrive, kill off the men and keep the women for themselves. Except this time the ethnic populace comes to them and culture sorts it out for them.

Sickening, at least the nazis were honest and up front with their bigotry. I really gotta hand it to these cunts here they have found a sly way of making themselves look good and virtuous while simultaneously being the most racist group anywhere.

The west is basically a prison for ethnic men. Totally depressing circumstances we find ourselves in. There is no escape from this, it was rigged before it even began.

At this point death seems sweeter than life

volcel.
All my cousins look gross, and I'd rather not be part of an incest marriage.

Aaaaaah, so that must be why all non-white races in the world are having no children and their countries have tiny populations due to their low birth rates.

I see the same every day.

Aaaaaah, so that must be why all non-white races in the world are having no children and their countries have tiny populations due to their low birth rates.
Arranged marriage and cousin fucking.

images

Mind reupping that in better quality? If you have it, I can't see shit.

Fucking brutal, but its the truth. I've said before westernised ethnic bitches are the worst type of female on the planet.

This culture here in the west is deviously ingenius with how it deals with ethnics. It takes the women and destroys the men. Almost like in old colonial times, the white invaders would arrive, kill off the men and keep the women for themselves. Except this time the ethnic populace comes to them and culture sorts it out for them.

Sickening, at least the nazis were honest and up front with their bigotry. I really gotta hand it to these cunts here they have found a sly way of making themselves look good and virtuous while simultaneously being the most racist group anywhere.

The west is basically a prison for ethnic men. Totally depressing circumstances we find ourselves in. There is no escape from this, it was rigged before it even began.
dhMeAzK.gif
'

Legit. We're only here to slave for white people in IT and medicine and offer our women on silver platters. I often wonder how much you must hate your own country to pack up and go somewhere completely foreign and expose your children to being low caste and unwanted. For a "better life" ? Fucking please. I would kill to how it feels being surrounded by members of your own race constantly in society and seeing your own race in media and government. Seeing YOUR women with YOUR men.

Western ethnics who complain about white privilege and vote liberal are copers who can't seem to understand that the fault lies with their parents who gave up everything to live in a bigger house and simply did not give a fuck about the fate of their children. It's no wonder Asians and Indians are so materialistic, they have nothing else going for them, when you're socially undesired all these fools have is moneymax cope. They should at least teach their offspring their native tongue so they can go back one day, but instead they gave you a white name and forced you to learn English.

Have you seen Asian/Indian comedians? What do they talk about? Race, it's all that's on their minds, they feel inferior in the west so they try to bring up race constantly.

I told my parents all this one day and explained all of my points cogently and they had no rebuttal at all. They knew they fucked up yet still believe they did the right thing, you can't sway them, they are egotistical and selfish. "just get a job brah, we'll find you a girl one day, maybe not idk lol". Would really enjoy tearing my moms lungs out so the cunt can't breathe. Now we're stuck in this hellhole while white resentment grows and parents get older and start dying. It's never been MORE over.

Last edited:
It's not white people fault you are ugly, get over it, Ethnics complain all the time...NO it's the same for everyone out there, if you are ugly you are ugly everywhere in the world. Even in your home country would still be an incel, if i wasn't ugly i would have leave Europe and go to any Asian country , but i don't because i would still be an incel there. I am tired hearing the JBW meme all the time. Ugliness and the fact we received the worst traits from our parents had nothing to do with race. If we where decent looking at least, we wouldn't be here posting. Sure it's hard for immagrants to be welcomed in the west i agree i see it all the time, but if you where good looking or decent it wouldn't be.

Little did I know that women are actually far more racist than men. While even many white supremacist men on Stormfront have no problem dating nonwhite women, women treat Tinder like a Nazi death camp. Ethnics go left for Sexual Auchwitz. Whites to the right for their bedroom.

high IQ. couldnt have said it better myself.

Multiculturalism is our strength.

Ugliness and the fact we received the worst traits from our parents
Ethnic features are ugly by default. And we're discriminated against by our women who are just as ugly as we are.

It's not white people fault you are ugly, get over it, Ethnics complain all the time...NO it's the same for everyone out there, if you are ugly you are ugly everywhere in the world. Even in your home country would still be an incel, if i wasn't ugly i would have leave Europe and go to any Asian country , but i don't because i would still be an incel there. I am tired hearing the JBW meme all the time. Ugliness and the fact we received the worst traits from our parents had nothing to do with race. If we where decent looking at least, we wouldn't be here posting. Sure it's hard for immagrants to be welcomed in the west i agree i see it all the time, but if you where good looking or decent it wouldn't be.

Yet I have never blamed or hated white people for my predicament.

You are completely incorrect in saying that ugly is ugly, a lot of good looking ethnics still experience problems dating due to exotic features and darker skin. Ugly ass whites can still go somewhere on the planet where people will worship them for their skin alone irrespective of their facial features. Nonwhite races are considered lower status universally. Which is why blacks, many of whom are extremely ugly and dark, have an easier time dating because Jews push them in media and increase their status. It's ALL about status and less to do with how good you look.

JBW should be rebranded as "Must be white" because it's a prerequisite for being able to date but doesn't mean that all whites will be Chads.

Ethnic features are ugly by default. And we're discriminated against by our women who are just as ugly as we are.
Another good point, racial hypergamy is so strong that jbw should be studied as a legitimate theory in college