Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ethnics in the UK, have things changed for you?

I was born here to Pakistani parents and agree everyone should’ve stayed in their own lands but it’s too late now. The people pulling the strings wanted the UK, Europe, US, Canada to be multicultural diverse lands which they now are. It’s funny they’re the ones behind your problems but no one ever points the finger at them
We do, the (((people pulling the strings))) & their lackies

Thanks for agreeing though.

I also feel as if Pakis are the most "thug" Curries; I knew a Paki once & he was a complete cunt to me hope that tallfag gets stabbed by feral niggers(in GTA)

But how does the fact some slaves, sold to Europeans by African chiefs, who are still part of the black race there due to genotype & pheno mean they should have a right to be there?

I think I was speaking on the fact that it sounded like the usual "muh slavery & colonialism justifies immigration" argument you hear from deranged "leftists"
Don’t misunderstand, I agree with you lol. The issue is that I misdirected the convo with the use of the word “moral.” Should’ve said “logical” instead

I also feel as if Pakis are the most "thug" Curries; I knew a Paki once & he was a complete cunt to me hope that tallfag gets stabbed by feral niggers(in GTA)
It’s Northwest curries in general that are like that

Please consider returning to your ancestral homeland.

Thank you and have a pleasant evening.

Please consider returning to your ancestral homeland.

Thank you and have a pleasant evening.
I’ve visited once, it was hell. The 4 weeks I was there felt like a survival camp cause my family’s poor. The people there treated me like an outsider too. Deep down they’re dying over the fact I have British residency, something they spend their whole life chasing. Why would I throw such a privilege away?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back