Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnics if you had a time machine would you go back in time to ensure that your mother fucks and sucks a White guy so you would be born as half white?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Many ethnics here like @Ricordanza have said that they would do this

Sadly he is a mountain curry so only his great great grandma 2500 years ago has ever sucked a waito cocku but he is still very proud of this and sees it as integral to his pride and identity

I’m already half white so i’d rather her make sure my dad doesn’t leave or he fucks a better looking woman

I’d rather be born into a mexican family tbh

tall is better than white

Stop begging for my attention pal. Looks like last time wasn't a good enough btfoing for you

Honestly speaking that would be a smart idea even if cucked. In the end quality of life is more important than dignity or self respect. Such is the nature of this wretched world.

Many ethnics here like @Ricordanza have said that they would do this

Sadly he is a mountain curry so only his great great grandma 2500 years ago has ever sucked a waito cocku but he is still very proud of this and sees it as integral to his pride and identity
add a poll option

tall is better than white
true tall and rich are more key for me. Especially rich, the amount of immense suffering I have gone thru due to my poorfag shitskin bloodline cannot even be expressed in 10000000 words

She did and I look much worse than if she had just been with an average polynesian male opposed to an incel white betabuxx

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back