Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ethnics, if you ascend with a white female she will lock you in a suitcase to suffocate

Holy shit the dude looks like a fish. Maybe that’s why she killed him. He fesikh mogs her.

Does he look like a fesikh?
Hard to say. I’m not a fesikh facial analyst. But in general he looks fish-like, so I wouldn’t be surprised.

Holy shit the dude looks like a fish. Maybe that’s why she killed him. He fesikh mogs her.
looks-like-we-got-competition-doctor-octopus.gif

that fucking brutal asf
imagine having to spend a ton of hours in that suitcase with no air to breath.
suicide fuel to claustrophobic cels
yeah, his face is too long and he looks really like a fish

Fish has a human-like face - boing - Boing Boing BBS

Even when dying ethnics still won't raise their voices lmao

That pathetic quiet "sarah" lmao. I would have yelled my lungs out.

I don't think fucking that troll should count as ascension

What the actual fuck?

If the idiot had a pocket knife or a multitool he couldve free himself. Also not to trust some weird bitch.

He looks Puerto Rican or some other kind of Hispanic. This man's bloodline has obviously been tainted with European trash, in which case it was already over for him. He looks very passive and effeminate so no wonder he let this cave woman treat him like this.

Also, this is why fat women are bad. Aside from the myriad other issues, these women actually feel comfortable trying to physically dominate men because they often have a weight advantage.

Btw let this hoe try this crap with a strong brotha

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back