Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ethnics how does it make you feel knowing that all your women are for white men?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/middleeasternhotties
I stumbled upon this sub, but whenever I look at any of these females all I see is a "Whites only" sign. The racepill destroyed me and I don't know how to cope.

Even the worst ethnic females are taken by white men, what is left for us. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

ethnics are fucking all of our hot german women.

I´d much rather be ethnic than white.

I don't feel guilty for Japanese men.

They live in a perfect utopia and refuse to fuck their women.

I'm doing nothing wrong when I go there in January.

* I also consider myself Half Japanese so I doubly feel I'm not doing anything wrong and I am speaking as an Ethnic.

Dont care at all. Not like them fucking another spic will make me cum.
I don't feel guilty for Japanese men.

They live in a perfect utopia and refuse to fuck their women.

I'm doing nothing wrong when I go there in January.

* I also consider myself Half Japanese so I doubly feel I'm not doing anything wrong.
Have you been there before? Are you doing prostitution or trying JBW? If prostitution then where are the places to be?

These are the only white females that ethnics can get.

These are the only white females that ethnics can get.

cope

Whenver I see an attractive German girl outside 9 times out of 10 she is with a Turkish guy/ refugee.

It´s very rare here to see people dating within their race.

I´d say 80% of couples are racemixed where I live and it´s always a hot white girl with an ethnic and an ugly ethnic girl with a German chad/chadlite.

Have you been there before? Are you doing prostitution or trying JBW? If prostitution then where are the places to be?

Prostitution is at Soap Land (Soappu Landu) (Japanese traditional baths, you pay girls to bathe you and get sex on the side).

I wouldn't recommend it. Very dangerous, run by Yakuza. High chance of getting scammed especially as a foreigner. For safety reasons in addition to racist reasons these are blocked to westerners.

Only accessible to Japanese men, Western men just get massages. Even western Japanese men if they aren't perfectly fluent get the same treatment.

I'm going to try tinder and the gaijin bars in Roppongi.

----

I also wanting to say speaking as a half Japanese guy, I don't mind the white getting with Japanese girls because they're gaijin hunters and we live in a 99.9% Japanese society.

It's not a big deal like in the diverse west. Most of the Japs here are volcels anyway. They prefer 2D.

Jfl hope this is sarcams. If youre an sub 6 ethnic youre absolutely fucked in germany
giphy.gif

Feel like ER fuel

Tyrones are fucking our white women too, though.

I have the suspicion that the ethnics think it’s the white men stealing their women, and the white men think it’s the ethnics stealing their women.

Wrong it's black guys who are at the top, women love the BBC. That includes ethnic women.

I have the suspicion that the ethnics think it’s the white men stealing their women, and the white men think it’s the ethnics stealing their women.
:feelshaha:

cope

Whenver I see an attractive German girl outside 9 times out of 10 she is with a Turkish guy/ refugee.

It´s very rare here to see people dating within their race.

I´d say 80% of couples are racemixed where I live and it´s always a hot white girl with an ethnic and an ugly ethnic girl with a German chad/chadlite.

While that might be true it doesn't negate OPs point.

I know it never began

Not sure if troll or coping hard
Try being sub 5 ethnic , u are basically invisible to women.

this fat bitch remind me of jabba the hutt, frogs me

fair is fair I guess. stop fucking our bitches and we'll stop fucking yours. THAT GOES DOUBLE FOR YOU TYRONE YOU DAMN DIRTY APE!!

When I think of the race pill and how i'm not White I feel; depressed. suicidal. invalid.