Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [ETHNICS DO NOT ENTER YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED] White zoomer girl rates ethnic men

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
Absolutely fucking brutal
C1BF2383 417B 4FB7 B969 295D6F5C6057
D22D6DB1 A161 4B26 9E63 1B201EBB6084
10EE9BE0 7EC1 49E8 8DEE 812E11893F14
FADF64C0 C009 4BCE 9E81 4D6D4691FDE0
625808D3 2071 4B96 8BA7 9695FADD2415
31FCD44B 21BA 4F83 AC6E 56AEF79AA4DE
BC82E1FA A61D 4C87 8177 626BFC14BA23

BONUS

D79B0D99 FD96 4017 9158 73AEA13AE9F6

3525FC47 57BB 4FB2 8E84 5AD3E2D0CCEC

JBW pilled again fucks sake
2B6C0AAA 0363 4CA6 B379 679C547EB1C5

Last edited:
Pigskin foids can continue fucking pigskin dudes as nature intended. Problem is when ethnic foids act the same way as this bitch.

Brutal. I’ll give her credit that she’s honest that she’s racist and that her BLM posts were all virtue signaling. Most women, especially ethnic women, refuse to admit that their white only preferences aren’t racist.

I guess that means I'm a -1 or perhaps -2 on her scale.

Good thing I didn’t read

Imagine how much of a low life autist (and simp by giving her attention) to message some random bitch on the internet with pictures of men of different races in a Jewish-like psy op to get her to racemixx (?). “I’m gonna message this girl I’ve been talking to for ___ time with another pic of a black man to see how she reacts hehehehe yeah I’m gonna try telling her to fuck niggers *snort*”

Imagine how much of a low life autist (and simp by giving her attention) to message some random bitch on the internet with pictures of men of different races in a Jewish-like psy op to get her to racemixx (?)
Not mine it’s from lookism

Bitch would rate a dog 10/10 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine how much of a low life autist (and simp by giving her attention) to message some random bitch on the internet with pictures of men of different races in a Jewish-like psy op to get her to racemixx (?). “I’m gonna message this girl I’ve been talking to for ___ time with another pic of a black man to see how she reacts hehehehe yeah I’m gonna try telling her to fuck niggers *snort*”

I wonder what she must look like to have such high standards

Send a pic of an ugly whitecel to her and see how much JBW “works”

How can you have the thought of trying anymore after seeing this?

You are either a 9 or a ewwwww

How can you have the thought of trying anymore after seeing this?

You are either a 9 or a ewwwww
Makes me want to never leave my room even more

"id date him even though he has light eyes." fuark. my eyes were something i was okay with

Those guys are all celebrities or models
But they squirt over random guys with that broccoli haircut
Too bad I’m bald can’t get that haircut :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Just be white , tall , with hair and big long eyes

Everything else is useless
Never began for me
Indian
Average height
Fully lost my hair at 13 due to a medical condition went through HS bald

I’m probably just gonna rope before 25 tbh

Never began for me
Indian
Average height
Fully lost my hair at 13 due to a medical condition went through HS bald

I’m probably just gonna rope before 25 tbh
Try SMP in combination with an hairpiece before roping

Try SMP in combination with an hairpiece before roping
Probably yea I can’t do hairpiece tho it only covers the top I lost my hair all around including the sides

It's like girls are literally born being Heinrich Himmler.

ba105873.jpg

Last edited:
Why did you post that? They all mog me badly. :incel:

JFL
All of these guys are so much better than her and she thinks she’s better than them. Damn simps, look at the monster you created

JUST FUCKING LOL

JBW deniers copers on suicide watch rn

just be the 1% of ethnics who have god-like genetics to be rated below some high tier normie white mentalcel :feelstastyman::feelskek::feelskek::kys::kys::kys:

Last edited:
these women would make hitler feel bad about ethnics

also jfl at this heightpill

"women... they're just not good people"

I don't trust white girls tbh biggest liars
Posting BLM shit while being racist that's peak white girl

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Ultimatesuicidefuel

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
IT will absolutely not touch this thread

:society:

Brutal. I’ll give her credit that she’s honest that she’s racist and that her BLM posts were all virtue signaling. Most women, especially ethnic women, refuse to admit that their white only preferences aren’t racist.

I'm like a -4 according to her. I would cope by saying she's a landwhale, but she's probably beautiful.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

"you dont get it cause youre not a girl"
Screenshot 2021 05 22 121704 PM

Last edited:
wasp chad or er

weird to see her simping for orb though. yeah he looks good but is asymmetric as fuck :feelskek:

Send a pic of an ugly whitecel to her and see how much JBW “works”
Cope jbw point is whitoids auto get +1,+2 psl while shitskins auto minus -1,-2,-3 depending on darkness
It ain't saying whitoids can't be inkweller

Cope jbw point is whitoids auto get +1,+2 psl while shitskins auto minus -1,-2,-3 depending on darkness
It ain't saying whitoids can't be inkweller
I mean that doesn’t really do anything for whitecels. It’s like comparing a pile of shit to a pile of stinkier shit

Yes, with ethnics. As an ethnic you NEED to be tall and have very good facial features. Meanwhile a below average white man can slay, this the difference. Race is one of the most important things.
I don’t deny it isn’t important man, but facts are facts. When foids only want 9+/10 men, it doesn’t matter if you’re an 8 or a 3. It’s still over for you. Only thing it might change is how you’re treated in workplaces and such, which is not relationship related

Ok, now make her rate an average or sub5 white guy

Giga low IQ. Volcel piece of shit. Normies are still having plenty of sex. The average man will have about a dozen sex partners during his life time, especially whites.

Thinking a Chad and an incel are in the same predicament.

JFL fucking stupid 2021cels. Humans are truly devolving.
Lmao fuck off you coping retard. I’m sorry JBW isn’t the universal law of the cosmos you thought it was. Stop coming up with retarded reasons why ethnics will always have it worse and just face facts: it’s over for many men, shitskinned or cumskinned. RACE DOESNT MATTER IF YOU ARE ALREADY SUBHUMAN. IT JUST MAKES YOU EVEN MORE SUBHUMAN. It would still be over for you either way

Ok, now make her rate an average or sub5 white guy
Exactly. Meanwhile this shitskinned nigga @gymletethnicel thinks that being cum skinned automatically makes you a slayer and it can’t still also be over for you. Coper faggot

Exactly. Meanwhile this shitskinned nigga @gymletethnicel thinks that being cum skinned automatically makes you a slayer and it can’t still also be over for you. Coper faggot
JFL, women don't give a fuck about race, just about attractiveness, women aren't autistic race theorists, they simply don't care, the only thing that matters is that if her vagina gets wet or not.

That's why ugly white will root, average or good looking ethnic will get laid
Whitecel is the same as femcel. Both are myths.
What is white to you? I see people calling ugly white ''ethnics'', do you think the same?

This is prime proof that male ratings don't mean jack shit. How males see you/how you see yourself are entirely different from how foids will rate you. Doesn't matter how many bulllshit mewing exercises you do to sharpen your jawline, haircuts to make your face look better, etc. Foids look and nitpick the shit out of features most men don't even think to look at when they see themselves

Pigskin foids can continue fucking pigskin dudes as nature intended. Problem is when ethnic foids act the same way as this bitch.
But im only attracted to white foids. Ethnic girls are just ugly in general