Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [ETHNICS DO NOT ENTER YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED] White zoomer girl rates ethnic men

This is prime proof that male ratings don't mean jack shit. How males see you/how you see yourself are entirely different from how foids will rate you. Doesn't matter how many bulllshit mewing exercises you do to sharpen your jawline, haircuts to make your face look better, etc. Foids look and nitpick the shit out of features most men don't even think to look at when they see themselves
Bingo.
This comment on the original thread sums it up perfectly

Let us see what she looks like?

@tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel @dominic @Transcended Trucel

holy shit boyos, its white or rope
That's what I've been saying man.
@tehgymcel420
@wereqryan

Last edited:
That's what I've been saying man.
@tehgymcel420
@wereqryan
Insane the slightest hint of an ethnic feature = instant disqualification.
Funny thing is I bet she has BLM on her bio

I don't trust white girls tbh biggest liars
Posting BLM shit while being racist that's peak white girl
BLM faggots unironically made raycist go deeper underground. Now they know all you need to do to appease them idiots and not seem racist is to put BLM in your bio, or post a fucking black square on IG.

This is exactly how every normal girl thinks-- like 99% of them. Especially that BLM bullshit. Why can't IT comprehend this????
Brutal. I’ll give her credit that she’s honest that she’s racist and that her BLM posts were all virtue signaling. Most women, especially ethnic women, refuse to admit that their white only preferences aren’t racist.
this is probably obtained via chadfishing. DONT GIVE THEM CREDIT FOR AN IOTA OF HONESTY CHINK
BLM faggots unironically made raycist go deeper underground. Now they know all you need to do to appease them idiots and not seem racist is to put BLM in your bio, or post a fucking black square on IG.
I saw a huuwhite girl with a BLM mask on and she looked at me like the niggers she secretly hates. I JUST KNOW they all do it to avoid getting "Karened"
JFL, women don't give a fuck about race, just about attractiveness, women aren't autistic race theorists, they simply don't care, the only thing that matters is that if her vagina gets wet or not.

That's why ugly white will root, average or good looking ethnic will get laid

What is white to you? I see people calling ugly white ''ethnics'', do you think the same?
I think most women that aren't JB ARE autistic race theorists. They might as well carry calipers and measure our skull lengths
sad,jfhbasdifhkladhfkljahf

FUCLKJCMJKMLADSHNFKLJh

FU
This is exactly how every normal girl thinks-- like 99% of them. Especially that BLM bullshit. Why can't IT comprehend this????

this is probably obtained via chadfishing. DONT GIVE THEM CREDIT FOR AN IOTA OF HONESTY CHINK

I saw a huuwhite girl with a BLM mask on and she looked at me like the niggers she secretly hates. I JUST KNOW they all do it to avoid getting "Karened"

I think most women that aren't JB ARE autistic race theorists. They might as well carry calipers and measure our skull lengths

FUCLKJCMJKMLADSHNFKLJh

FU

IIIII

HATE

HHUUUWHITE

WOMEN!!!!!!

Last edited:
They're both ugly, why should anyone care.

FUCLKJCMJKMLADSHNFKLJh

FU

IIIII

HATE

HHUUUWHITE

WOMEN!!!!!!
Average gen Z foid that isnt obese has these standards

FUCLKJCMJKMLADSHNFKLJh

FU

IIIII

HATE

HHUUUWHITE

WOMEN!!!!!!
Average gen Z foid that isnt obese has these standards

If i am not wrong the thread on lookism was a larp by the OP

I don't even care about the racial part of it so much as she's rating objectively attractive men as below average when she's probably below average herself.
Foids genuinely believe they are more attractive than those dudes and can do better.

Bitch would rate a dog 10/10 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
No escape from the dogpill

"id date him even though he has light eyes." fuark. my eyes were something i was okay with
@tehgymcel420 thoughts in this anomoly?

Damn wtf that is a hell of a dedicated larp
https://lookism.net/threads/jfl-at-this-psl-7-5-stacy-i-know-whos-rating-ppl-pics-included.681283/ I think it was this one. go to page 14 there it basically gets exposed as a larp by the OP
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I wonder how many ethnics roped cause if this post, and didn’t see the ending. I know JBW is real, but it doesn’t give you this much if a boost JFL.

@Subhuman Currycel tbf, no one would have expected you to read through 14 pages to find out it was one giant larp.

How did you manage to go that in depth with a foid? Were you larping as a white chad? Chadfishing?

They are not entitled to rate me.

Imagine how much of a low life autist (and simp by giving her attention) to message some random bitch on the internet with pictures of men of different races in a Jewish-like psy op to get her to racemixx (?). “I’m gonna message this girl I’ve been talking to for ___ time with another pic of a black man to see how she reacts hehehehe yeah I’m gonna try telling her to fuck niggers *snort*”
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
same

"LOOKS LIKE A RAT OR A MOLE "
-t. random 5/10 roastie with a kg of makeup

View attachment 448154
Slant eyes is an instant turn-off for women, would you be even 100x this guy. Plus his small mouth, the shape of his lips etc. Over for ricecels.

Last edited:
“If youre 5/10 you’re volcel fakecel!!!”
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
[UWSL]When foids rate most male models as less than 8, its fucking over for you even if you could be 5/10. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]@foosballcel [/UWSL]
Mogs every Asian I’ve seen irl ffs zoomer girls are fucked in the head

Last edited: