Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ethnics coping with Christianity

idk dude but mormon girls are 10/10 ngl I would convert if they didn't reject ugly males

I'm surprised he has so many fans

Fuck christianity!!!!!!!!!!

Retards who don't realize what this dude is doing are still :bluepill: af

in all likelihood, he would've been a low caste hindu so christianity did save him in one way

If he converted to Islam he could get a bhumiputra foid as you get a lot of benefits as a Muslim in Malaysia

His fashionmaxxing is ridiculous :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:lul:

Christcucking is the lowest of low.

All hail Satan :feelsdevil:

Bringing the Bible to life, so we have a better understanding.

They were hidden in the mountains for thousands of years like a time capsule.

[UWSL]Hymn to the Brotherhood[/UWSL]

[UWSL]
View: https://youtu.be/Wkk_hNC0FJg
[/UWSL]

Tbf I don't think he's a Christian. Probably wearing a cross for fashion or whatever.

Tbf I don't think he's a Christian. Probably wearing a cross for fashion or whatever.
His name is Samuel, only kikes and christfags are called that. Jewish currys are very rare, I would say he is a christfag

His name is Samuel, only kikes and christfags are called that. Jewish currys are very rare, I would say he is a christfag
Samuel? OK so he's definitely a Christian. My bad.

Malaysians and Filipinos are some of the saddest people. They are of the Mongoloid race and willingly chose non-Mongoloid religions such as Islam and Christianity.

Doesn't make any sense. Islam and Christianity was conjured up and made for the people of their respective region.

It would be like White people becoming buddhist. Its just not natural for them.

Malaysians and Filipinos are some of the saddest people. They are of the Mongoloid race and willingly chose non-Mongoloid religions such as Islam and Christianity.

Doesn't make any sense. Islam and Christianity was conjured up and made for the people of their respective region.

It would be like White people becoming buddhist. Its just not natural for them.
What is a “mongoloid” religion? Buddhism was made by currys