Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ethnics cant win

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-

mirin the jewish race mixing propaganda in the top left

how is it even fair that whites and ethnics are compared constantly. its like comparing an ant to a fucking ant eater. :feelsbadman:

the only time ethnics are ever seen as attractive are when they have white features. thats why im posting ethnics with ethnic features. im tired of ethnic faggots telling me that ethnics are capable of being attractive then post one of these fags:

give these niggers a nordic phenotype and theyll be the most white mfs on the planet.

its over. im tired of being an ethnic. im tired of my jet yellow skin, im tired of my shit skin eyes. im actually conteplating my eyesight for that a10 iris implant colored contact that only lasts for 3 years then you go blind.
i dont plan on living long anyways, might as well say fuck it and do what i can to be as white passing as possible
.fucking hate ethnics man. fucking hate being a shit skin. fucked up my life.

comparing sheboons to white wamens is like comparing a tranny to a normal female

Tbh that first picture just has shitty examples. But true. Doing Stroma will only make you a blue eyed subhuman chink rather than just a subhuman chink boyo. :fuk:

3C959B6B 9C44 4353 B8FD 8425B32A6C20
yes mam I do every single second

Tbh that first picture just has shitty examples. But true. Doing Stroma will only make you a blue eyed subhuman chink rather than just a subhuman chink boyo. :fuk:
i didnt compare sheeboons. that girl is curry.
im showing examples of people with ETHNIC features.
ethnic features include
DARK SKIN, TAN IS AS LIGHT AS IT GETS, DARK HAIR, DARK EYES, BIG NOSE, CLOSE SET EYES, BUG EYES, HIGH T EYEBROWS.

@inceloser which girl do you find attractive at the beginning? the dark skinned indian girl or the blonde white girl?
I personally find the indian girl more attractive even though I'm pretty racepilled

over for ethics, white can always run jbw tho

This is why chimpanzees sperg out

@inceloser which girl do you find attractive at the beginning? the dark skinned indian girl or the blonde white girl?
I personally find the indian girl more attractive even though I'm pretty racepilled

white foid obv.

indian has eye color halo and is white washed

zayn malik doesnt have white features. Chad is its own race. Only curries have huge SMV failo, others just need to be chad